A crew of Swedish divers scavenging the Baltic Sea for treasures has shared new images of their baffling discovery — a large disc-shaped object settled on the seabed.
In a press release that sounds as if it were inspired by the underwater sci-fi film The Abyss, the unidentified object is described as circular, with rounded sides and rugged edges.
- Mysterious UFO-Shaped Object Sunk In Baltic Sea Gets Photographed By Divers [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- General Conspiracies – OCEANX – discovers rocks (video) (disclose.tv)
- Baltic Sea UFO – Swedish Scientists Plan To Explore UFO Crash Site (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)
- Ocean X-Team discover ‘something unique’ (5ocietyx.wordpress.com)
- Baltic Sea explorers return to mystery disc (uwtreasures.wordpress.com)
- ‘UFO’ at the bottom of the Baltic Sea to get a closer look (sott.net)
- Alien Spaceship Found in Baltic Sea (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Will divers finally get to the bottom of the Baltic Sea ‘UFO’ mystery? Team heads into the abyss to discover the origins of strange, 400-metre ‘Millennium Falcon’ object (dailymail.co.uk)