In Charlie Skelton’s latest, a surprise guest slips into Bilderberg, and gets a warm reception from the ‘Golden Bullhorn’
Yesterday at 4pm a limousine with a police motorcade entered the rear entrance of the Bilderberg hotel. Heavy security, heavyweight politician. Let the guesses commence: was it Romney getting the green light for the presidency? Was it Hilary, nipping in to sign off on Iran?
4pm – time to freshen up, before a mix and mingle over cocktails, and a place at the top table for an extremely noisy dinner. The noise was courtesy of the Bilderberg bullhorn disco – an iTunes playlist, blasted out at the hotel.
During cocktail hour, the delegates chatted amiably about Greek asset stripping to the tune of Killing In The Name by Rage Against The Machine. Over dinner, they divided up the post-invasion Iran restructuring contracts to Uprising by Muse. And just before the noise curfew kicked in, they sipped their coffee to the gentle sway of Megadeth‘s Endgame.
The Bilderberg bullhorns went head-to-head mid-afternoon, in the ‘Best Rant’ contest, for the chance to win a golden bullhorn. The rants were judged by We Are Change San Antonio and guerilla moviemaker Mark Dice. The winning rant was delivered by Steve Milroy, who said modestly, as he collected his prize: “They only voted for me because I was packing heat.”
- Bilderberg 2012: real men don’t like oligarchs (guardian.co.uk)
- Veteran Forcefully Vaccinated After Arrest At Bilderberg 2012 (theintelhub.com)
- Washington Post Finally Breaks ‘Bilderberg’ Silence (americanfreepress.net)
- The Bilderberger Coven (lewrockwell.com)
- Bilderberg 2012: Bring on the Bilderbabes (guardian.co.uk)
- UK Guardian on Bilderberg 2012: the technocrats are rising at this year’s annual conference (sott.net)
- Bilderberg 2012: bring on the Bilderbabes (breakthematrix.com)
- Expose Bilderberg 2012 Itinerary (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Alex Gets Kicked Out of Bilderberg 2012 Hotel (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Bilderberg 2012: Bigger and badder than ever… (guardian.co.uk)