Before the Russian Revolution, the Communist Party had two wings: Bolshevik and Menshevik. The Bolsheviks believed in the immediate establishment of socialism through violence. The Mensheviks (who also called themselves social democrats) argued for a gradual, non-revolutionary path to the same goal. Liberty and property were to be abolished by majority vote.
The Bolsheviks won, but after committing unimaginable crimes, they have pretty much disappeared. The Mensheviks, however, are taking over America.
- Agenda 21 and the Fabian Society (usapartisan.com)
- Fabian Socialism: The Slow & Methodical Approach To The NWO (lunaticoutpost.com)
- The Rise of The Labour Party 1880 to 1945 by Paul Adelman (socyberty.com)
- The Fabian Women’s Network’s 2013/14 Mentoring Programme (fabianwomensnetwork.wordpress.com)
- Pro-EU camp smears all opponents as racist (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Killing America (veteranstoday.com)