show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Response to the attached letter from the Gloucester Police.

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
« on: September 21, 2012, 11:34:29 PM »

Ref:-Treason Reporting Group.

Dear Inspector Heywood
 As I am sure you must be aware I am fully cognisant with how legislation is passed in the Palace of Westminster, I am also aware that the police station which covers the Palace of Westminster is Cannon Row in the Metropolitan Police area. I also know that it is normal to report crime in the police area in which the crime occurred.

However the Metropolitan Police investigated the cash for honours scandal and made no arrests, as well as no arrests when they had, at their own admission, evidence of the fraud of 310 members of parliament until a massive public outcry forced 5 arrests all of whom went to prison. There remains another 305 to go!

Three Asian Peers stole ?192000 of our money and none have been arrested, so you will not be surprised if along with 90% of Her Majesty's subjects I do not trust the Metropolitan Police when it comes to investigating members of parliament or the peerage. Particularly when honest A C John Yates had to retire under a cloud and his boss is known to have taken a ?12000 freebee and was also forced out, this after one of his predecessors was sacked by the Mayor.

The fact I came to your force is a compliment and I consider your force perhaps to be more honest than the MET. You will be aware that the holder of the office of Constable is required to record and investigate all reasonable allegations of crime reported to him. You can of course transfer the allegation to a force you consider to be better placed to investigate the allegation. What you may not do is ignore the allegation or refuse to record it and investigate it under pain, in this particular case, dereliction of duty!

As a serving police officer you must be aware that the government, through criminal incompetence and trying to and balance the books, are out to destroy the police service. One only has to read the comments on various police Internet forums to see how the rank and file officers feel. Please be aware that I want you as a real police officer; I do not want you working for G4S or any other private company where you work for shareholders and not the law.

The allegation is straight forward and the law comprehensive, unambiguous and a mixture of Common and Constitutional with a little bit of treason law thrown in for good measure. Parliament is run according to the Common Law of England, a Common Law we are all subject to. My allegation was passed to your force and I require you to deal with it as you would any other extremely serious crime.

Respectfully

Jack Lewis
 Dear Mr Lewis,

Your recent correspondence concerning your allegation of Treason has been forwaded to me for a response, which you will find in the attachment.

Regards, R Heywood Det Insp Heywood.

Glos Police Professional Standards Dept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr J Lewis By email to:xxxxxxxx Your Ref: Our Ref: Ask For: DI Heywood Direct Dial: 01452 752393 Date: 24th January 2012

Attachment:-

Dear Mr Lewis

COMPLAINT AGAINST PERSON SERVING WITH THE POLICE

I write with reference to your recent correspondence with Gloucestershire Police Authority concerning your complaint of treason against Rt Hon David Cameron, Rt Hon Nick Clegg and Mr Tony Blair. This has been passed to me to deal with.

You will no doubt be aware that any legislation passed in this country is done so in the Houses of Parliament which is situated in the Metropolitan police area. Each Police Force is required to investigate crimes in its own force area therefore can I suggest you contact the Metropolitan Police should you wish to pursue your allegation of treason.

Alternatively there are other avenues of redress you may wish to consider such as registering you complaint with the parliamentary ombudsman, informing the Office of the Black Rod or indeed raising this issue with your local Member of Parliament who could ask a question in the House of Commons on your behalf.

Yours sincerely

R Heywood
Detective Inspector
Professional Standards Department

New
|
Reply all
Forward
|
Delete
Junk

Sweep ▼

Mark as ▼

Move to ▼

Categories ▼

|

Close ad

AdChoices

? 2012 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
About our ads
Advertise
Developers

Help Centre
Feedback
English

Dear Inspector Heywood
 As I am sure you must be aware I am fully cognisant with how legislation is passed in the Palace of Westminster, I am also aware that the police station which covers the Palace of Westminster is Cannon Row in the Metropolitan Police area. I also know that it is normal to report crime in the police area in which the crime occurred.

However the Metropolitan Police investigated the cash for honours scandal and made no arrests, as well as no arrests when they had, at their own admission, evidence of the fraud of 310 members of parliament until a massive public outcry forced 5 arrests all of whom went to prison. There remains another 305 to go!

Three Asian Peers stole ?192000 of our money and none have been arrested, so you will not be surprised if along with 90% of Her Majesty's subjects I do not trust the Metropolitan Police when it comes to investigating members of parliament or the peerage. Particularly when honest A C John Yates had to retire under a cloud and his boss is known to have taken a ?12000 freebee and was also forced out, this after one of his predecessors was sacked by the Mayor.

The fact I came to your force is a compliment and I consider your force perhaps to be more honest than the MET. You will be aware that the holder of the office of Constable is required to record and investigate all reasonable allegations of crime reported to him. You can of course transfer the allegation to a force you consider to be better placed to investigate the allegation. What you may not do is ignore the allegation or refuse to record it and investigate it under pain, in this particular case, dereliction of duty!

As a serving police officer you must be aware that the government, through criminal incompetence and trying to and balance the books, are out to destroy the police service. One only has to read the comments on various police Internet forums to see how the rank and file officers feel. Please be aware that I want you as a real police officer; I do not want you working for G4S or any other private company where you work for shareholders and not the law.

The allegation is straight forward and the law comprehensive, unambiguous and a mixture of Common and Constitutional with a little bit of treason law thrown in for good measure. Parliament is run according to the Common Law of England, a Common Law we are all subject to. My allegation was passed to your force and I require you to deal with it as you would any other extremely serious crime.

Respectfully

Jack Lewis
 Dear Mr Lewis,

Your recent correspondence concerning your allegation of Treason has been forwaded to me for a response, which you will find in the attachment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr J Lewis By email to:xxxxxxxx Your Ref: Our Ref: Ask For: DI Heywood Direct Dial: 01452 752393 Date: 24th January 2012

Dear Mr Lewis

I write with reference to your recent correspondence with Gloucestershire Police Authority concerning your complaint of treason against Rt Hon David Cameron, Rt Hon Nick Clegg and Mr Tony Blair. This has been passed to me to deal with.

You will no doubt be aware that any legislation passed in this country is done so in the Houses of Parliament which is situated in the Metropolitan police area. Each Police Force is required to investigate crimes in its own force area therefore can I suggest you contact the Metropolitan Police should you wish to pursue your allegation of treason.

Alternatively there are other avenues of redress you may wish to consider such as registering you complaint with the parliamentary ombudsman, informing the Office of the Black Rod or indeed raising this issue with your local Member of Parliament who could ask a question in the House of Commons on your behalf.

Yours sincerely

R Heywood
Detective Inspector

New
|
Reply all
Forward
|
Delete
Junk

Sweep ▼

Mark as ▼

Move to ▼

Dear Inspector Heywood

Respectfully

Jack Lewis
 Dear Mr Lewis,

Dear Mr Lewis

Yours sincerely

R Heywood
Detective Inspector

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE