email

LETTER TO HER MAJESTY

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
LETTER TO HER MAJESTY
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:20:05 PM »
In response to Albert's letter to the Queen I have sent my 4 pennyworth. See text below.

Jack

Reference 'The Royal Assent'

Your Majesty,

Along with a great number of your subjects I am becoming disillusioned with the way in which you are reigning. I can no longer accept that the treason you have been committing for so many years was due to criminal advice from your Ministers. I and many others have been continually giving you the benefit of the doubt. This is now no longer possible. We now believe that you have been committing treason by willingly and knowingly accepting their bad counsel. As well as allowing yourself to be come a vassal queen to the European Union, you now propose to be subservient to treasonous Government Ministers.

Granting the right right to exercise your prerogative to David Cameron in giving the Royal Assent to the House of Lords Cessation Bill is an act of High Treason. You have no authority to do this and the Crown has no such right or ever had such a right. The Government also has no right to interfere with the House of Lords or with the Sovereign. It is also an act of High Treason under the 1848 Treason Felony Act to intimidate or overawe either House of Parliament.

The Crime under the Treason Felony Act 1848

(For the purposes of this letter: where it states 'Sovereign', read 'Sovereign People' and for 'Crown' read 'Head of State or Position as Head of State', and for 'foreigner' any 'foreign body, company or person' and bearing in mind that as Daniel stated 'No parliament may bind it's successors')

It is Treason Felony to compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend to:

1) Deprive the Sovereign of the Crown.

2) Levy war against the sovereign in order by force or constraint to compel her to change Her measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon, or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament.

3)  'Move or Stir' any foreigner to invade the United Kingdom, or any other country belonging to the Sovereign. [The open-doors immigration policies of the Blair and Cameron Governments are examples of this.]

You are guilty on all three points. If you do not pull-back from the brink then you will lose whatever support you have had from the public. Up till now the public have no real understanding of what your Constitutional role is but if you continue down this path then I fear they will find out and you will feel the wrath of their betrayal. How do you think they will feel after celebrating your diamond jubilee with such patriotic fervour on finding out that you have  given your birth right away to treasonous and criminal Ministers? Betrayed, let down and cheated would seem to cover it.

Respectfully

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE