Register to take part

Freedom of Information Request

• 1 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Freedom of Information Request
« on: September 27, 2012, 09:52:56 PM »
Law Repeals Section                                                                         

Law Commission                                                                             

11 Tothill Street                                                                                 

London                                                                                               

SW1 9LJ                                                                                           

15-09-2012

Freedom of information request

I am concerned that for a number of years the Law Commission has been recommending the repeal in part or the whole act of Laws of great constitutional importance, Laws which are essential to the protection of the Crown of England for whom you work Directly. A Crown to which we all have a duty of loyalty. 

Your predecessors also owed this duty of loyalty to this same Crown. Yet they have happily recommended the repeal of Major Laws such as the 1351 Act of Provisors which made it an act of high treason to dispose of any English asset such as our fishing grounds to a foreign power such as the EEC/EU. Or the Act of Praemunire which made it an act of high treason to import any foreign law into England, like the 2000 laws we inherited on the Day Heath signed us up to the EEC with many tens of thousands of EU laws and regulations since. The 1351 Act of Praemunire forbad the drawing out of the Kingdom of any of the Kings subjects to be tried in foreign Courts, we now have the European arrest warrant.

King Edward III brought in these two Major Constitutional Laws because he felt it was an affront to his Honour and Dignity to allow foreign ownership of English assets and the importation of foreign law into his Kingdom.

The question you should ask yourself is, is the Honour and Dignity of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II any less than that of King Edward III? Who was in any case only putting on parchment the policy all English Kings had followed.

The Act of Provisors was repealed in the 1948 Criminal Law Revision Act, and Praemunire in the 1967 Criminal Law Act.

In the Statute Law Repeals Act 1969 sec 2-5 of the 1559 Act of Supremacy  these two sections prevent the imposition of foreign law into England. 

The 1571 Act against the bringing into England of Papal Bulls was also repealed in this act this is contrary to the custom and practice of England, custom you will be aware is beyond the reach of Parliament having been in use from times of greatest antiquity with the approval of the people.

In the 1972 EEC Act Heath took full advantage of this removal of our protective Constitutional Laws to surrender this Kingdom to a foreign power without a shot being fired, He was told by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office that it was important for our politicians to get positions of authority in the European Parliament ready for the day it assumed effective control. A clear admission that they were betraying the English Crown and the subjects of Her Majesty's.

Repeals to Magna Carta 1215 are not within the reach of Parliament, Magna Carta being a contract between the Crown of England and the People it was made by all the Estates of England and can only be changed by a meeting of all the Estates of England meeting again as they did at Runnymede. 

I would like to take this opportunity to recommend the repeal in full of the unconstitutional 1911/49 Parliament Acts which have interfered in the Common Law Cognisance of the House of Lords to conduct its own business in its own way, and the 1999 House of Lords Act which interfered with the Common Law Cognisance of the House of Lords to decide who does and does not sit in the House of Lords. 

In order to get these unconstitutional and highly illegal acts through Parliament the House of Commons has intimidated and overawed the House of Lords this you will be aware is High Treason contrary to the 1848 Treason Felony Act. It is contrary to English legal principles for a benefit to succeed from criminal activity, the House of Commons has benefited by its suppression of a check and balance in Parliament to the detriment of the Kingdom. The House of Commons has illegally usurped the Royal Prerogative claiming the 1689 Bill of Rights transferred power from the Crown to Parliament, this is a straight lie. There is nothing in the Bill of Rights which does this it only repeats those things which Kings of England have never been able to legally do. It adds nothing else it in fact left the King with his authority untouched. This usurpation is an Act of High Treason against Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

I have now notified you of treasonable acts which have been carried out at the highest levels of Government and in which the Law Commission has conspired by removing the obstacles in English Constitutional Law which has allowed every government 

since Heaths to betray this Kingdom and its people to a foreign Power. I require the full details of the original request to repeal each of the above mentioned laws of major constitutional importance, the full minuets of the meetings which discussed these repeals who was involved in these meetings why it was felt it was appropriate to recommend the repeal of these major constitutional laws. 

Respectfully submitted
Albert Burgess

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: Freedom of Information Request---No 2.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
The Law Commission

Law Repeals Section

11 Tothill Street                                                                                 

London                                                                                               

SW1H 9JL                                                                                         

29-09-2012

Ref freedom of information request

submitted 15-09-2012 Request for

confirmation.

Dear Joanna

Thank you for coming back to me so promptly on this, I would like the full minutes of the meetings for every repeal in which I am interested.

The Act of Provisors 1351 was repealed by the organization which gave birth to the Law Commission in the Criminal Law revision Act 1948, and as such their records should be available to you. I would be grateful if you would delve into their records. 

The Act of Praemunire 1351 was repealed by the Law Commission in the Criminal Law Act 1967 so those records are available to you, you have previously sent me a package on this I now require the full minutes of the meetings which discussed this repeal. The inferred reason was that the law had not been used for a long time but as the entire purpose of any law is to prevent crime, the fact that no one had been prosecuted by it only confirms it had achieved its purpose and prevented any crime of  Praemunire from occurring. There is no principle of obselesance in English Law.

The entire purpose of the Act of Supremacy 1559 was to proclaim to the world that Kings and Queens of England were the supreme governors of England and that foreign interference would not be tolerated, by repealing the words used in sections 2   and 5 that restriction was removed. 

We recently had Archbishop Vernon Nichols the Archbishop of Westminster telling Her Majesty's government what they should do, the Archbishop is a Prince of the Church of Rome and as such is forbidden by the custom and practice and until recently the Act of Supremacy from interfering in the internal workings of Her Majesty's Kingdom.

The Act against Papal Bulls 1571 by its repeal allows Papal Bulls into Her Majesty's Kingdom. As such these last two repeals are clear acts of High Treason against the Honour and Dignity of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by allowing foreign princes, persons, states, or potentates, any say at all in this Her Majesty's Kingdom.   

I would also like the full minutes of the meeting which recommended the repeal of the 1795 Treason Act which made it an offence to restrain the Sovereign, the repeal of this act places Her Majesty at risk of being restrained in her actions which actions should only be determined by Her Majesty's conscience and must only be in the best interests of the Kingdom and her subjects.   

I hope this has clarified my position, should you require further confirmation  of who I am? I am a retired police constable and you can look at my website.  www.acasefortreason.org.uk  I took an oath to uphold the Laws of Her Majesty's Kingdom and these requests are for the collection of evidence, to enable me to uphold the law as it is written.

You have been notified that acts of treason have occurred and the Common Law places you under a legal obligation to assist me to the best of your ability to deal with this treason, or you commit the major crime at Common Law of Misprision of Treason and because you will seek advice on this the major crime collectively with anyone involved in those discussions the major crime of Compounding Treason at Common Law, I would also like the minutes of meetings to discuss this request. 

I am not issuing a threat to any one in the law commission this is to be taken only as a true statement of the law as it stands today. To enable you to avoid falling foul of the Common Law.  Because most people do not understand the English Constitution I am enclosing a copy of my book a Layman's Guide I hope you enjoy the read. It has been described by a group of lawyers who understand the constitution, as the closest description of the English Constitution as it is possible to get. 

Respectfully submitted

Albert Burgess

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:22:31 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE