Register to take part

Normans fight against injustice and corruption

• 0 Replies

Online the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Normans fight against injustice and corruption
« on: October 02, 2012, 11:57:35 AM »
For those following Normans fight against injustice and corruption , here is the latest. Email addresses have been deliberately shown at request of Norman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:[email protected]
Subject: Fighting back against the Big Guns of the Legal Establishment.
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:31:34 +0100

This has been sent to my lawyers.
My intended Defence as already sent to you is below.  I suggest additions:
Paragraph 8: Lord Denning was rated (BY SOME!) as the finest judge of the 20th Century.    In his book ?WHAT NEXT IN THE LAW? he wrote about ?Abuse of Power?.  ?Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy.  Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.  There will be anarchy.?   A most important warning to the nation ? but it is notable that Denning excluded the judiciary from his list of those who might abuse their power!   
I sincerely hope this court will not give further proof that the only way to gain recognition in the United Kingdom is to use 'Martin McGuinness Methods'. 

Paragraph 9:  The Uxbridge Gazette recemtly stated, "Private criminal prosecutions can be taken out by any individual, but are extremely rare."  THE REASON THEY ARE RARE IS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALMOST ALWAYS BLOCKED BY DISTRICT JUDGES (usurping the position of magistrates) OR COURT SERVICE STAFF!.  There is in fact a hearing in the Supreme Court this very day about that illegal practice! 

Norman Scarth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Subject: Application for Committal, 4th Oct . Defence.
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 17:27:18 +0100

To Messrs Sashy Nathan of Bindmans Solicitors & Amos Waldman, Counsel, of Doughty Street Chambers:

Gentlemen,

In opposing the Application for my Committal I ask you to put forward NOTHING except that which is below (unless agreed with with me):

1). I am a firm believer in the K.I.S.S. Principle (Keep It Simple, Stupid).  That of course is anathema to the legal profession, in that the more words, time & paper that can be expended, the larger the amounts of money going into the pockets of the legal profession. 

2). Whatever about my guilt or innocence of these 'crimes', it is a criminal waste of public money for the Big Guns of the Legal Establishment to pursue this vendetta against me, ESPECIALLY in what purports to be a time of financial stringency - but that it seems is only for lesser beings!

3).  Whatever about my guilt or innocence, if there were even the PRETENCE of Law in Britain, it would take no more than two minutes to throw out the Application on the Hoffman/Pinochet principle, itself a re-affirming of the time honoured dictum of LCJ Hewart in R v Sussex Justice in 1926 (if memory serves me right). 

4). If there is even the PRETENCE of Law in Britain, the judges presiding will not only throw it out, but will give a roasting to the Attorney General & his gang.  "Be you never so high, so The Law is above you" said Lord Denning when giving judgment against an earlier Attorney General.

4).  It matters little to me: Yesterday & the day before I spent two wonderful days at Ballinasloe Horse Fair.  Safe in Ireland, the malicious machinations which take place in the amusingly named Royal Courts of 'Justice' on 4th October 2012 will worry me not at all. 

5). I am in a Win/Win situation.  If the Application for my Committal is thrown out, all well & good, but I am rather hoping the ruling will go against me, when I will of course appeal to the Appeal Court, the Supreme Court & the European Court of Human Rights.   

6). To have brought in ALL the grounds why it should be thrown out would have taken volumes, & WEEKS rather than the one hour time estimate of the Treasury Solicitor. 

7). That being the case, I reserve the right to put before any appellant court the full story of the SEVENTEEN YEARS of persecution inflicted upon me by what some have called the Legal/Judicial Mafia & their boot boys, the Stazi-like West Yorkshire Police.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, Sashy & Amos, that's about it.  Don't think there is much more needs to be said - FOR THIS HEARING -  though I will of course consider anything else you may suggest.  You might like to bring in the notoriety of Leeds Mags, but bear in mind, I am hoping we will lose on this occasion!      (Do a good job & there could be money in it for you when we go to appeal!)

Norman Scarth 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:48:54 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE