show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Examples of how you can be persecuted in asking for truth and honest justice

• 0 Replies

The Learner

29 9 12 ? 10am

To all
How you are deliberately degradingly treated in asking for any truth and honesty

There used to be a time when servility was par for the course between people where now it is like most in much violent decline. Take this morning in not be able to go shopping with my good lady due to feeling unwell, I stayed at home.

Living in a rented terraced house parking can sometimes be difficult, where in knowing my good lady was on her way home with our weekly shop.  I asked the chimney sweep who parked in front of our end of terrace home if he would please mind parking outside where he was working. Our neighbours from next door but one came out on the door and informed the chimney sweep to leave his vehicle where it was. ? Not to listen to me?

In trying to explain how my good lady was on her way home with our weekly shopping. Our next door but one neighbour went on about how people park outside his house. Where in saying this is because you park across the road on a little piece of common land leaving your house parking place free, so is it not common sense somebody else will park there? That we use and need the parking facility outside our home, especially if I am taken ill and need to be rushed to hospital and may not be able to walk to our car. -  I was told to piss off

This same person?s daughter who previously parked outside our home despite their being a parking place directly outside her parent?s house had been previously asked the same.  Because like the many who park outside our home she cannot reverse correctly to three doors away or up the street and despite there being a turning point right opposite her parents home.

Where I again received the same degrading treatment of being shouted at and told she would park where she liked from this lady saying who the hell do you think you are. On another occasion waiting for a delivery I had placed our refuse bin in the parking place outside our home as the many in our street continually do. In hearing a loud bang I went outside and our bin had been slammed into the wall and was now on the pavement. This same lady with her mother in her car started shouting at me saying who the hell do you think you are, told me this was an offence and I cannot do it?

Why have I had to get this on record, because those neighbours are the parents of the local community police women and I am one of the constantly persecuted? 

Where the police for some time now because they cannot unlawfully set me up and believe me over the years they have tried.  Want to make me a vexatious litigant because of continually reporting the corruption fraud and many criminal offences found in our legal services to them.

Where if they cannot unlawfully fit you up, the genuine persecuted know how it is issues like these that are unlawfully used against the persecuted in (Un)lawful complaint. Where just like any documented evidence are taken out of any true context and unlawfully twisted too further unlawfully persecute or even section the person.

Is it no wonder what our society and many communities have now become when we find no honest public duty from those said to be working on our behalf?  Where these same continual issues are now found in insurmountable evidence against anyone who asks for any stated truth and honesty in any constant complaints

Is it any coincidence that I have just recently informed PM D Cameron that I am taking him to high court for misconduct in public office? This is in regard to the P M unlawfully ignoring the ever-rising injustice and millions wasted in white collar fraud and other wise of taxpayer?s money in the legal system. His legislation which degradingly persecutes and discriminates against the disabled under sixty five with a working partner earning over a certain amount. Plus how he has continually degradingly persecuted UK society while allowing the bankers fraud and deception too continue unlawfully procuring money under false pretences.

Where it will be shown from the attached (please contact me for any additional docs) how he has once again further confirmed all these facts and no doubt as government policy. Where according to this unlawful policy the irrefutable documented evidence has been unlawfully sent back to the criminals for their reply... of which the same continuing persecution has been prior experienced in all my previous lawful legislative complaints

Just ask any genuine persecuted, we do not believe in coincidences where the all has to go on record for our own safety?s sake ? Welcome to the UK = EUssr where pass the political buck is now a daily commodity issue instead of any honouring of any public duty, where again our UK acts of law are continually not upheld.
Regards
Paul
Stop the UMVP

Dear Anne Clwyd

Please find further evidence of the unlawful degrading persecution I am still suffering in trying to get lawful justice.

2 10 12 - Update to continuing police persecution

In or around midday to day a knock came at our door, standing there was PCSO 55270 Joanne Thomas who said she was there about a number of neighbours who have complained of me. Where in parking outside our home I went out and shouted and swore at them to move their vehicles.

I replied this was hardly possible as I am not suicidal, in having a deteriorating health condition of the spine, heart issues, breathing issues as well as only having partial use of one hand. That if I am feeling really unwell and need to get to hospital I would not be able to walk any distance and that is what is politely explained. That 99% of the neighbours are well aware of my health and do not park outside our home. Where the only trouble we get is from visitors that do not want to reverse up the dead end street, also repeatedly from those next door but one.

Where I then reiterated to her of what has happened above and what has gone on previous from the neighbours next door but one. (Who are the parents of Andrea Crowdey our other community police lady.)  That this is just the continuing persecution in my continually reporting the ever-rising injustice, corruption and wastage of taxpayer?s money.
Where I would like you to please give me the names and addresses of all complainants as to refuse is unlawful in any lawful complaint.  Where the PCSO Joanne Thomas then informed me she had none of the details with her of the complainants?

She then acquired our telephone number and said she would ring back and let me know if she could give me their details? 
I then informed her that this issue along with at least two other previous issues concerning our devious lying next door but one neighbours, have also been reported to Anne Clwyd. (On the day, not three days later when more than likely it has got back to the police for another corrupt knee jerk reaction.)

That our MP has been requested to take the all up in public complaint including the police persecution and the not upholding of the law (which was in previous sent evidence) up in parliament.

Is there any details apart from the complete lies of our community police ladies parents?
Was it any coincidence I saw their daughter visiting them yesterday?
Why has our next door neighbours also had the same or similar issues with these people and they do not speak?

Just ask or google to see how many genuine ever-rising persecuted are and have been constantly unlawfully harassed in such a way too unlawfully degradingly discredit them.

Is it any coincidence that in D Cameron not taking any notice of the injustice or wastage of taxpayer?s money. As well as the unlawful criminal acts committed by first minister and barrister of the Welsh assembly Carwyn Jones who again showed the same unlawful wilful blindness to any injustice and wastage of taxpayers money.

I have requested our MP Anne Clwyd too take this and much more in public complaint up in Parliament where now doubt the ever-rising shown South Wales corrupt police have been made aware. That in being made aware of my intent to take Cameron to court this injustice and wastage of taxpayers money will again rear its lawful head and is again something they do not want.

For further evidence of the SW Police corruption and to name just one of an ever-rising many visit Maurice Kirk Flying vet website

Also please pass on to as many as you can to get the real truth out there for the good of all
These issues will be later posted on truth wars under (corrupt) UK police by the learner
Regards
Paul
Stop the UMVP

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE