Register to take part
email

Letter to Hugh Whittow Editor of the anti -eu Daily Express

• 0 Replies

the watcher

Letter to Hugh Whittow Editor of the anti -eu Daily Express
« on: October 02, 2012, 10:44:07 PM »
Hi All,
 This is a letter I've written to Hugh Whittow, editor of the anti-EU Daily Express.

Jack

Dear Mr. Whittow,
                             When the Daily Express declared that it would support any group that was anti-EU, my group shouted 'Hooray'. My group is headed up by Albert Burgess and Albert contacted the DE regarding our treason allegations against senior politicians. Whoever he spoke to told him that the DE would not be going down that road. What a disappointment that was!

Please find enclosed our first set of treason allegations against David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Tony Blair. This was for their part in trying to emasculate the House of Lords which is a constitutional impossibility! As a result several police forces have accepted our allegations and passed them on to the MET who have assigned them a reference number. We consider that a positive result!

Having written to several prominent Fleet Street journalists, like Simon Heffer, I discovered that his reluctance to write about treason was fear of the libel laws. This need no longer be a consideration. I have also enclosed a 41 page document that exposes John Major, Francis Maude and Douglas Hurd's treason and their part in the negotiations and signing of the Maastricht Treaty. This document was prepared by a barrister and checked by an experience solicitor. May I suggest that you also get your legal team to check it out. The first 5 pages contain the allegation and the other 36 pages are copies of legal papers and pages from law books. It may interest you to know that these allegations have also been passed to the MET via a county police force and given a reference number.

We can see no reason why the DE should not write an article about government committing treason. We know that you cannot prosecute a Government but you can prosecute individuals! If the article was written without reference to individuals, we think that a few politicians are likely to get jittery! On the other-hand if our document is legally sound then there is no reason not to name names.
 I eagerly await to read the article.

Yours faithfully

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:40:45 PM by the watcher »

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE