• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
"Home at Last" - London 1927 - Simply Stunning
« on: May 16, 2013, 10:17:54 PM »
Guest Writers
May 15

"Home at Last" - London 1927 - Simply Stunning

Written by CorshamCrusader

As the sun finally started to shine this afternoon I was sat quietly in the Paltalk room pondering over what I should write about, and started thinking that I should have wrote something about the convictions yesterday of the immigrant scum who were found guilty of the disgusting abuse of under-aged White girls in and around Oxford.  I should also have written something about Cameron and his fellow traitors as they duck and dive over whether to finally give the True British people a say on whether they want to leave the European Union or not.  I also wanted to say something about the ongoing debate in the comments from the previous article regarding so-called 'Free Energy' but the Elite Commander says it so much better than I could.  Then, before I had made my mind up a link was sent to me which I simply had to write about without further ado.

So what could be more important than the two news items above then?  Well, it's not about where this ranks on a scale of importance but just the fact that 'it grabbed me' and I wanted to share it with the readers of this site.  The link was to a short 5 minute video that after watching I found myself pressing play again and again as one viewing just wasn't enough.

The video in question is some rare footage of London back in 1927 and what makes this special is that it's in colour.  It was filmed by an early British pioneer of film named Claude Friese-Greene, who made a series of travelogues using the colour process his father William - a noted cinematographer - was experimenting with.  It's like a beautifully dusty old postcard you'd find in a junk store, but moving.

Now many things struck me as I was watching the film, from the delightful old red buses to some of the buildings which remain unchanged to this today, but of course as a nationalist my eyes were searching for all those immigrants that the enemies of Britain and also the White Race have been telling us have lived here for as long as we have, and of course they were non-existent.  Not a single dark face to be seen from start to finish. Beautiful.

British Nationalists already know that our island was virtually 100% White up until the Empire Windrush arrived at Tilbury on 22 June 1948, carrying 493 passengers from Jamaica.  This of course was the beginning of a long process to replace the White Man with third world immigrants.

One day we will restore Our Country to its former glory so that the demographics match the video linked to at the end of this article.

Now here are a few screen shots to wet your appetite.

The colour footage really brings our Capital city to life and one gets a real feel for what it might have been like back then, just 86 years ago.  It is also telling that the opening text reads:

Back to our ?home town.?
Regretful that our tour
is ended, yet glad -
glad to see again our
LONDON
to see its sights
to hear its noise
to smell its smells!

I don't know about anyone else but I certainly don't get that feeling when I go back to where I grew up in West London.  In fact, I feel horrified when I see what generations of politicians have done to my birth place.

Now here is the link to the video.  Enjoy.

HAT-TIP - dazg35_1

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE