show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

LET BRITAIN DECIDE

• 3 Replies

Rocker

LET BRITAIN DECIDE
« on: July 10, 2013, 09:55:08 PM »
How many of you feel sufficiently angry to go back at this solid Cameron supporter ?

For your interest,  my initial letter to her is posted below.  Feel free to use any part of it.

R

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 09 July 2013 11:05
To: R
Subject: Re: Let Britain Decide

Dear Mr P,

I am always pleased to receive correspondence from constituents who feel passionately about issues that affect us in Norwich, and indeed the wider UK. Recently, many of you have written to me regarding the European Union and more specifically, a referendum to give the British public their voice on this historic issue.

On 5th July, Parliament debated the Private Member?s Bill brought forward by James Wharton MP on the issue of an EU referendum. The Bill outlines the terms for a Referendum that would take place in 2017, once the Prime Minister has completed negotiations on the UK?s membership of the EU.

I wanted to write to you to explain in more detail why I voted for the Bill and to give you detailed information about how our relationship with the EU impacts so many areas of our lives in the UK.

What has been clear from the letters, emails and survey responses that I have received in recent months, is that there is a broad range of views in Norwich on the EU. Many of you are eager for a referendum to show your support for our membership of the EU; many are equally in favour of the referendum, but wish to vote against our membership of the EU. Some do not feel there is a need for a referendum at all.

It is because of this diverse and passionate strength of feeling that I believe that such an historic decision, with far-reaching consequences must be made by the British people themselves.

It has been 40 years since the British public were last consulted, and in that time, the UK, the EU and the wider world has changed immeasurably. I believe it is now time to renegotiate our membership terms to secure a better deal for Britain. It is this new deal that will be put before the public for their say.

Personally, I have always been Eurosceptic. For me, the question is about when is the right time to have the referendum. I believe that 2017 is the right time, allowing for renegotiation and proper debate, as well as of course our own economic efforts.

I have been asked by some constituents for more information on how the relationship with the EU affects the UK to help them better understand the complex issues before a referendum takes place. The Parliamentary library, which is strictly impartial, has written a very detailed report on our membership of the EU and how it affects a range of policy areas. You can find the full report on my website via this link: http://chloesmithmp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/EU-Library-Paper.pdf

I look forward to continuing the spirited debate on the EU with constituents and in Parliament, and giving people in Norwich their deserved say on such a historic issue.

With best wishes,

Chloe

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM, R  wrote:

Dear Chloe,

Many thanks for your email. 

Britain does not actually need a referendum to leave the European Union.  Because Britain is not actually IN the European Union.  I will explain.

When he signed the European Communities Act in 1972,  Edward Heath knowingly and wilfully deceived and betrayed the British people into the hands of a foreign power, the EEC/EU.  THAT was high treason.  Upon signing, his treason instantly removed him from lawful office and his treasonous act failed to become legally binding because treason cannot do that.  Moreover, his then treasonous government immediately became an unlawful assembly because a treasonous government is not lawful.  It is an illegal pretence.

No parliament can bind a successor.  Each following parliament therefore,  has been free to reverse Heath?s treachery.  None has.  Instead, every following prime minister and parliament has consciously and deliberately lied and continued Heath?s outrageous pretence that Britain had signed up to EEC/EU rule.  Every parliament since Heath?s therefore,  is and has been an unlawful assembly committing treason.  Not only has every parliament deliberately furthered Heath?s criminal intent,  but they have each conspired to deceitfully conceal the truth of their illicit activities from the British public as it has always been known that the British people would object most violently were they ever to find out.  Massive documentary evidence of this exists.  (http://www.acasefortreason.org.uk/index.php/the-evidence-files and Hansard).

No law or other binding obligation can result from treason or action by an unlawful assembly.  British law (and absolute supremacy of our imperial system of measurement, for example) therefore stand as they were immediately prior to signing of the 1972 Act.  Britain is thus not part of the EU as every Treaty and all statute law since 1972 whether or not given the Royal Assent,  is unlawful, null and void.  In consequence,  the European Union has no lawful influence in Britain whatsoever.  Neither has European (Napoleonic) Law.  It is all make believe.  Most notably, the Attorney General acknowledges this summary.

It is therefore high treason to pretend or assert that Britain is part of the EU and many in Westminster are guilty of that.  Treason is the most serious crime in English law as it is committed (generally deliberately) against the sovereign interests,  national security and collective political will of the British people  -  solely for political or other eventual gain of others not necessarily of this country.

So as you can see,  Britain has never been part of the European Union in the first place.  It needs only a responsible,  sincere,  trustworthy and truthful government that will for a change,  put our country first and will act in the genuine interests of our country that current MPs have solemnly sworn a lifetime oath of allegiance to serve,  in order for our once Great Britain to get back on its feet and become the world leader it used to be.  If the more than ?65 billion (2008 figure) frivolously thrown away into the unaccountable EU bottomless pit every year by Ministers were spent on Britain instead,  we?d have that Great Britain back in a trice.

Kindest regards,

R. P
From: Chloe Smith MP [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Chloe Smith MP
Sent: 21 June 2013 15:47
To: r
Subject: Let Britain Decide

Dear Resident

On Friday 5th July, I will vote in Parliament to give the people of Norwich North a say on Europe. This EU Referendum Bill could give us the first vote on the EU in over 40 years, after a renegotiation for a new deal in the EU. It is historic.

Sadly, Labour and the Liberal Democrats don't want to give people a say. That's why today, I'm calling directly on you, the people of Norwich North, to back the Bill and ask other parties in Parliament to unite behind it.

For the first time, people can publicly co-sponsor the Bill by visiting http://www.LetBritainDecide.com. You can be a part of history by putting your name to this campaign. Visit http://www.Facebook.com/LetBritainDecide to co-sponsor our Bill today on Facebook.

Then share it with your friends and family. It only takes 30 seconds.

This isn't just a Conservative campaign - it's for everyone who believes we need a say.

Thanks and best wishes,

Member of Parliament for Norwich North

Promoted by N Allen on behalf of Chloe Smith, both of The Christ Church Centre, Magdalen Road, Norwich, NR3 4LA.

--
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:08:51 PM by Rocker »

Rocker

A CASE FOR TREASON
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 10:24:22 PM »

So many politicians past and present have committed high treason against the British people.  This can be resolved by reporting their offences to the nation?s police forces.  For more on that,  please watch the video and then visit the websites http://www.acasefortreason.org.uk/ and http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/

R.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:19:57 PM by Rocker »

Rocker

REQUEST FOR HELP
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:03:55 PM »

Hi,  All

Though we have 240 members so far in the English Constitution Group,  to have the effect upon the Police Service that we want,  we need many more people to join in and take part. 

The most effective way of spreading the word is through the people who know us and trust our judgement. 

This is to ask you all to forward the attached email to everyone you know and to ask them to do the same,  please.

Kindest regards,

R.

REQUEST FOR HELP

Dear Sir or Madam,

When he signed the European Communities Act in 1972,  Edward Heath knowingly and wilfully deceived and betrayed the British people into foreign rule by the EEC/EU.  THAT was high treason.  Upon signing, his treason instantly removed him from lawful office and his treasonous act failed to become legally binding because treason cannot do that.  Moreover, his then treasonous government immediately became an unlawful assembly because a treasonous government is not lawful.  It is an illegal pretence.

No parliament can bind a successor.  Each following parliament therefore,  has been free to reverse Heath?s treachery.  None has.  Instead, every following prime minister and parliament has consciously and deliberately lied,  faithfully pursuing Heath?s outrageous pretence that Britain had knowingly signed up to EEC/EU rule.  In any case,  neither he nor they ever had the power to make such an undertaking over the people?s heads.  Every parliament since Heath?s therefore,  is and has been an unlawful assembly committing treason of the highest order.  Not only has each parliament deliberately furthered Heath?s criminal objective,  but they have conspired to deceitfully conceal the truth of their illicit activities from the British public whom they have always known would object most violently were they ever to find out.  Massive documentary evidence of this exists.  (http://www.acasefortreason.org.uk/index.php/the-evidence-files and Hansard).

No law or other binding obligation can result from treason or action by an unlawful assembly.  Britain and her English Constitutional and Common Law stand unaltered and as they were immediately prior to signing of the 1972 Act.  Indeed,  our Constitutional and Common Law cannot be altered or repealed because it is beyond Parliament?s reach to do so. 

Britain is thus not part of the EU as every Treaty and all statute law since 1972 whether or not given the Royal Assent,  is unlawful, null and void.  In consequence,  the European Union has no legitimate influence in Britain whatsoever.  Neither has European (Napoleonic) Law.  It is all parliamentary make believe.  Interestingly, the Attorney General (himself,  a politician) concedes this summary.

Government has no right to make itself a party in any debate respecting the principles or modes of forming or of changing constitutions.  It is not for the benefit of those who exercise the powers of government,  that constitutions and the governments issuing from them,  are established.  In all those matters, the rights of judging and acting are in those who pay,  not those who receive.

A constitution is the property of a nation,  not of those who exercise government.

So many politicians past and present have committed high treason against the British people.  This can be resolved by reporting their offences to the nation?s police forces.  For more on that,  please watch the video and then visit the websites http://www.acasefortreason.org.uk/ and http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/

R.

Rocker

Re: LET BRITAIN DECIDE
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 08:23:50 PM »
Hi,  All

In the event that you might be interested.

Chloe Smith,  MP for Norwich,  advocates an EU referendum in 2017  -  long after the Lisbon Treaty has outlawed any such thing.  Her letter is posted at the very start of this thread

Though lengthy (the points cannot be covered in less),  you might find my response of interest.

R
=============================

Sent: 12 July 2013 11:55
To: Smith, Chloe
Subject: RE: Let Britain Decide

Dear Chloe

So many thanks for your email though I regret to say you overlook several inescapable facts.

First,  what do you call it when the British people are knowingly and wilfully deceived,  tricked and betrayed into foreign rule by their own Parliament ?  (For that as you well know,  is what we have).

It is High Treason.  That is why Heath and every politician since 1972 has withheld this vital truth from the people.  Britain has gone to war many times to prevent her takeover by foreigners and it is still clear that the British public would never accept or go along with the European connection if they knew the true intention was to destabilise,  weaken and undermine this country into rule by Brussels. 

Treason is the most serious and heinous crime in Britain.  It cannot become law nor can it oblige obedience.  It is illegal.  Any political discussion that ignores this basic truth of Heath?s and every following Parliament?s treason cannot be entertained as it has lost touch with reality,  is a sham and it cannot bind the nation or her people.

Second,  under English Constitutional and Common Law,  Britain is not (and has never been) part of the EU.  That simple fact in law cannot be changed merely by parliamentary pretence or wishful thinking.  As this law is beyond the reach of Parliament to alter or repeal,  it is inviolable.  And even though attempts to nullify it have naturally failed,  it cannot be simply ignored.  The Attorney General concedes it to be that by which we ultimately live.

Third,  my previous letter provides evidence that has been readily accepted by police forces across the country for prosecution.  It clearly exposes the ongoing and wilful parliamentary deceit and betrayal and the outrageous pretence that the British people knowingly signed up to foreign rule.  They did nothing of the sort.  They agreed to a trading arrangement only  -  for that is all they were permitted to know.  The rest was kept strictly secret,  that they should never find out until it was too late.  That is blanket corruption up to the highest levels. 

As public servants,  no parliament has the power to autocratically sign its people to foreign rule.  Particularly not,  when the people are deliberately tricked and mislead about the true intention.  But that is what has happened  -  several times with the EU Treaties that politicians so calculatingly signed.  Not so many years ago,  William Joyce (?Lord Haw-Haw?) was hanged for the lesser treasonable offence of simply broadcasting anti-British material. 

Fourth,  in repeated surveys over 80% of British people want no part of the EU.  That does not mean negotiated membership,  it means no part at all.  They see the EU precisely for the European Soviet that it is.  It derives as you know,  from Hitler?s Nazi party.  Those fewer who support joining the EU do so out of ignorance of the truth.  They simply do not know or comprehend the Union?s real aims and what it would mean for them.  Nobody in their right mind would knowingly vote to join a dictatorship.  And their numbers dwindle with time as the truth becomes known. 

Fifth,  even if Britain were part of the EU,  it is very unlikely that the 27 member states (particularly Greece,  Italy,  Spain,  Ireland and Portugal) would ever agree Britain?s negotiated terms as they too will demand the same  -  but not get them.  I think you know as well as I do,  that Mr Cameron?s planned negotiation is unlikely to succeed as one cannot negotiate with an autocracy.

Sixth,  you cannot have a referendum for something that is not factual and is an illegal pretence. 

So you see unlike the beliefs in your letter,  the British people have never been consulted over EU membership,  given its true meaning.  Surveys consistently show that the vast majority do not and would never accept it.  And as widely foreseen,  any referendum would not offer an In-Out choice,  only ?Which terms do you want ??.  That too,  would be deeply undemocratic. 

Not only has Mr Cameron reneged repeatedly on his referendum ?cast-iron guarantee? to voters upon his becoming Prime Minister (since May 2010),  but he reportedly admits the intention ?never to allow Britain to leave the EU?.  Given his track record,  does he really expect to be re-elected in 2015 and especially when the Lisbon Treaty comes into full force in November 2014 ? 

This 294 page document finalises the three tier politburo EU dictatorship,  among other things to abolish the Conservative,  Labour and Liberal Democrat Parties and to extinguish all possibility of an EU referendum as that process is not recognised by the European Council.  This rather strongly suggests that the Prime Minister uses his referendum dithering to calm the public until the matter is beyond possibility and thus out of his hands.  I am deeply sorry to have to say that your 2017 ?right time for a referendum? appears similarly fraudulent as it will not by then be a possibility.  He will not then have a job anyway.  And unfortunately,  neither will you.

It is regrettable that with events over the last 30 or 40 years,  public trust in Britain?s politicians has never been lower.  While the deceit and betrayal continues to beggar belief,  it is clear that people are continually fobbed-off with yet more sleight of hand and lies of democratic pretence.  I fully recognise however,  that you strive to serve the people.  Some Members do,  though the generality of Parliament is quite different and fixates on the Lib-Lab-Con ideology of Bilderberg domination policy. 

With your clear intelligence and political ability,  I am sad that you choose to support this when Britain so desperately needs independent members of Parliament to properly follow our laws (not the imported European obligations),  people?s wishes (not an entirely different agenda) and look after our country?s needs (instead of aiding in its systematic destruction). 

I urge you to re-read my earlier letter below for your clear understanding of the inescapable truths that it contains. 

Kindest regards,

R.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 08:31:41 PM by Rocker »

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE