Lebanonize & Conquer: CIA, Mossad on Syria front line

• 2 Replies

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • +94/-0
    • TruthWars
Lebanonize & Conquer: CIA, Mossad on Syria front line
« on: August 06, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »
US President Barack Obama has signed a secret order allowing the CIA and other American agencies to support rebels seeking to overthrow the Assad regime, a US government source told Reuters:

http://truth-wars.co.uk/2012/08/lebanonize-conquer-cia-mossad-on-syria-front-line/

Dragonslayer

Re: Lebanonize & Conquer: CIA, Mossad on Syria front line
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »
This is not surprising. In my opinion, if we possessed the recognition technology that TPTB use themselves; then we would recognise the same (Mainly Muslim) insurgents who posed as rebels in the Nato-inspired wars across N.Africa, in particular, Libya and now in Syria. I would also suggest that the list of 'western-government, agencies in the subject box above is far from complete because it doesn't include the likes of MI6 or the French and German secret services.  ::)

Dragonslayer

Re: Lebanonize & Conquer: CIA, Mossad on Syria front line
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 04:06:33 PM »
May I just add: I suggested 'mainly muslim' because of notifications by the Barnabus Fund organisation that the majority of casualties among civilians; have been Christians targetted by the Muslim 'rebels'.
However I will not fall into the trap of automatically assuming that it is the case everywhere. It has become quite obvious to many others, surely, that the proponents of a One World Order, strive to set Muslim v Christian, in order to accelerate their eugenic-aims, i.e. To reduce the world's population of human beings to around half a billion! While we blame our financial, woes upon the banksters; they (in their controlled-media) routinely, put the Muslims in the frame for most everything else! It is the 'paid' extremists who we need to be aware of; while the majority who are not fearful of the 'rogue' Imams, will eventually, come to share our longing to live in peace. :-*

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE