• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Vote for me or risk execution warns Ukip candidate
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:56:28 PM »

Vote for me or risk execution warns Ukip candidate

By Adam Bienkov     Monday, 19 May 2014 6:55 AM   17   

Ferguson: "Those found guilty of treason should be hung by the neck until dead." 

People who either stand or vote for the three main parties should be "hung by the neck until dead" a Ukip candidate has suggested.

In an extraordinary letter sent to potential voters, Gordon Ferguson said that the Conservatives, Liberal Democrats and Labour parties were "guilty of treason" and should therefore be killed.

"The Lib-Lab-Cons have conspired with a foreign power, the EU, and are all thereby guilty of treason," he wrote.

"Those responsible should be brought to trial and those found guilty of treason should be hung by the neck until dead."

Ferguson, who is standing for Ukip in Southport, warned that those who voted for the three parties were also "guilty by association of treason".

He told the Daily Telegraph that he stood by his call for the execution of his rivals for treason, saying: "that is the old English law is it not?"

Asked if this meant that voters for the other parties should also be executed, he replied "If that is the law of the land, that should apply."

"I want them to think about the implications of them supporting an organisation that is not working in the interests of the British people," he added.

Ferguson's comments follow a call last week by another Ukip candidate for members of the public to be stripped of the right to vote.

Magnus Nielsen said the decision to extend the vote to female and middle class voters in the nineteenth century was a mistake that should be reversed.

"I sometimes think the people who fought for the vote in 1832 and 1888 and so forth, trying to extend the franchise were probably doing the wrong thing," he told an election hustings in West Hampstead.

"I think perhaps we should start reducing the franchise."

 Comments

Annette Rose Smith Sunderland Technical College

This gentleman is quite correct,13 police forces have already accepted allegations of treason by members of the English Constitution Group

Welcome to the ECG.
 The ECG is a non-political group of ordinary people who are campaigning for the arrest of Cameron, Clegg, Blair, Major, Maude and Hurd for their treason in committing this country to joining the EU.
 For more information please take time to watch the video on this link then look at the next two pages.
 http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/P2-whats-the-constitutipn-group.html#.UfkdTfWJPxF
 You can either join the ECG to help us or download the two sets of t...

See more

Welcome to the ECG. The ECG is a non-political group of ordinary people who are campaigning for the arrest of Cameron, Clegg, Blair, Major, Maude and Hurd for their treason in committing this country to joining the EU. For more information please take time to watch the video on this link then look at the next two pages. http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/P2-whats-the-constitutipn-group.html#.UfkdTfWJPxF You can either join the ECG to help us or download the two sets of treason allegations and send them to your local police. You can report back your replies from the police to the 'Comments' page on the above website.

Reply Like

3 Unfollow Post Yesterday at 11:34pm

Joe Nisbet Assembly Line at Harley-Davidson

Why are top criminals BLAIR, Straw, Brown & Co. still free & "living it up"? They strongly adhered to the Marxist Fabian Society view of theirs that Britain must be flooded by Third World dregs as the most effective way to eliminate the British people from their own land. For this horrendous crime the aforementioned have more than earned capital punishment.

Reply Unlike

1 16 hours ago

Wayne Beale   Top Commenter

If this is true and not the usual taken out of context quote then he will be sacked.
 He's wrong to say that in his position but it is also a way a lot of Brits feel, though we wouldn't want anyone harmed. We have been betrayed and it has been treasonous. I'd like to see Gordon Brown, Tony Bliar, CaMoron, Jack Straw and any other people in positions of power that have used it to take away our freedoms, give away our and our childrens future to enrich themselves and their pals stripped of their assets and put in Prison. We were never asked if they could give away our own laws and rights to Brussels and I don't want to get into a debate about it. All I know is that one party wants to fix it and that's what we need. Vote Ukip in the GE

Reply Like

1 Follow Post Yesterday at 8:35am

Will Bloomfield

DONT vote Ukip - they're a bunch of xenophobic, patriachal, racist goons posing as patriots.

Reply Like

12 Yesterday at 9:41am

Mike Lease

That would be many millions of executions - perhaps they could be held in public, say, a thousand at a time - then all of us survivors could be given rotten tomatos to throw at the Traitors .... Maybe he's a spoof ... ?

Reply Like

1 Follow Post Yesterday at 4:30pm

Peter Trout

Ha! btw, meat is hung, people are hanged

Reply Like

2 Yesterday at 5:15pm

Red Sid Follow

Another racist UKIP candidates acting like Jack in Lord of the Flies.
 The "beast" being anything foreign. Very incestuous Party.

Reply Like

1 Follow Post Yesterday at 3:03pm

Paul Latham   Top Commenter

Isn't winning good enough Gordon Ferguson ?

Anyway capital punishment for treason no longer applies in Britain, so someone needs to get their facts straight, if you ask me !

Reply Like

Follow Post Edited Yesterday at 3:09pm

Sandra Mulvaney

Mr Latham,

With respect, it is YOU that needs to "get your facts straight".

You declare your belief that, capital punishment for TREASON "no longer applies in Britain". Really? Why does it, 'no longer apply in Britain', in your estimation?. At the least, you are quite happy for people to freely break the official secrets act and even for the secret services to betray their own country... whilst alloting them immunity from Treason charges let alone any form of administrative accountability...hmmm?
 What you are actually refferring to or at least hinting at is simply horrific

The War criminal Blair arbitrarily declared immunity of treason so as to attempt to avoid prosecution for the criminal treason that he KNEW he'd committed HIMSELF! ....

So lets say that Blair had also declared that the laws against theft, roberry, murder, illegal wars, genoicide etc "No longer apply in Great Britain".....Uggh!...

That would give me license to steal your house, would it not? Your "consultant" claim is therefore shown to be so uninformed and transparently ignorant in my estimation that I quite honestly, wouldn't dream of "consulting" the likes of you under any circumstances

Reply Unlike

2 20 hours ago

Daniel O'Mahony

Because the death penalty for treason was abolished in 1998?

Reply Like

10 hours ago

Sandra Mulvaney

@Daniel O'Mahony .. Read above once more.

One can no more "abolish" a constitutional law prohibiting treason in order to indulge in such treason with impunity than one can "abolish" the laws prohibiting homicide or theft in order to indulge in them with impunity either...geddit now?.

Try reading up on the constitutional laws of this country and in particular the 'checks and balance' of power arrangement that our institutions are supposed to provide in order to protect us from tyrannical government.....all being rapidly abolished as you opine nothing but non-understanding of the matter

Reply Unlike

2 6 hours ago

You re correct Mr Latham,"some-one needs to get their facts right"---that some-one is you !

Reply Like

2 seconds ago

Hilary Chapman

What an extraordinary statement. Surely the UKIP leader will have to disown this silly man.

Reply Like

Unfollow Post Yesterday at 2:40pm

Ian Blackburn   Top Commenter

Farage can not disown him or any of the other numpties spouting off. Sad, but many supporting UKIP have similar views. And if Farage was to disown his candidates, UKIP votes would return to the BNP or EDL and any other nasty group of loons.

Reply Like

Yesterday at 3:47pm

Sandra Mulvaney

If you are refferring to this man 'Paul Latham'...I despair as to how such as he dare present theemselves as they do

Reply Unlike

1 20 hours ago

Why should he disown him and why is he silly ? The only silly people on here are those who haven't a clue as to what they are talking about,I suggest you do a little studying on our constitution as stated by Sandra.
 I have given links in an earlier comment. Well done Gordon Ferguson for broaching the issue of treason

Reply Like

56 minutes ago

Andrew Robinson

I think Ukip should be banned from participating in any form of polital process.

Reply Like

Follow Post Yesterday at 2:04pm
Ian Blackburn   Top Commenter

No. They need to be shown for what they are. over simplistic in views for solutions to Britain's problems and without any doubt, Xenophobic, racist, homophobic and bigoted. But then, so too sadly are many who will vote for UKIP on Thursday.

Reply Like

2 Yesterday at 3:49pm

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 12:03:59 AM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk