• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Treason against the state
« on: July 04, 2014, 10:20:44 PM »
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 3:09 PM
To: Contactusnew WMP
Subject: Treason against the State

F.A.O Chief Constable Chris Sims,

I am reporting to you of the crime of treason against the state as a concerned citizen of the UK, I hope you will have the courtesy of giving it a crime number as the attachment will verify the crime,

Thank you for your time,

Yours Sincerely,

Chris Wintle,

Birmingham, English Constitutional Group,
==================================================================================
 Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 3:17 PM
 Subject: RE: Treason against the State
 To: Christopher Wintle

Good Afternoon Chris

Thank you for your Email, the comments of which are noted.  Should Her Majesty and her advisors believe that a crime of treason has been committed, she would be able to submit a complaint for investigation.  As a third party it is not for you to presume that she is unhappy with her government or the actions of the Parliamentary Members.  As with any law this requires an Injured Party and at present this cannot be established because at no point has Her Majesty made a report.

I trust this fully clarifies the position.

Regards

THE CONTACTUS TEAM

WEST MIDLANDS POLICE

TB/D3/WB

To report crime and anti-social behaviour which does not require an emergency response please call 101.  In an emergency call 999,  For all other enquiries (or for callers outside the West Midlands) dial 0345 113 5000

Our vision 'Serving Our Communities, Protecting Them From Harm'

Twitter:      www.twitter.com/wmpolice
Facebook: www.facebook.com/westmidlandspolice
 YouTube:  www.youtube.com/westmidlandspolice

View all our social network links
===============================================================================
Dear all,

Please see below response received from West Midlands Police to Chris's report of treason. This has got to be the most ludicrous response I have seen yet. Is this a new tactic being adopted by the police? Or is the person who drafted this reply just an idiot?

On 02/07/14 17:45, Dave wrote:

Hi,

This is the response I got back, it seems the person replying is either braindead or just a complete idiot. This person also, still thinks it is only the Queen who can report the crime. It just goes to show what we are up against if the police think the reporting can only come from the Queen.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your Email; you are quite right that a third party can report a crime on behalf of a victim.  However, on this occasion Her Majesty is not a vulnerable individual, she has a huge team of advisors who would deal with this matter on her behalf should she wish to make a complaint. 

I would suggest that you ask yourself why she has not chosen to make a complaint if she is unhappy with a situation.

I would stress that this matter is not going to be progressed by West Midlands Police.

Regards
=======================================================================================
Hi,

This is the response I got back, it seems the person replying is either braindead or just a complete idiot. This person also, still thinks it is only the Queen who can report the crime. It just goes to show what we are up against if the police think the reporting can only come from the Queen.
======================================================================================
On 02/07/14 11:56, John wrote:

I suspect a new tactic, Mike,

This in itself is an offence, to ignore a report or even to rebuff it as here is a further support of treason.   This officer should be warned that he does not know the law and risks arrest.

(To which I suspect he'd give a cocky laugh!)   It is non-the-less true.

What a disaster these cowards in uniform (& overpaid employees of us, the taxpayer!!) are.

ABW  -  John
=====================================================================================

To: ECG <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 13:30
Subject: Re: Fwd: Treason against the State

Hi John,

I suspect you are spot on although they are worse than cowards, they are are cowards who can
 get away with anything, including murder, apparently with the full protection of the legal system.
 Roll on the day when justice will once again prevail in this country.

=======================================================================================
On 02/07/14 17:45, Dave wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 15:51

David,

Many thanks and very well done. I have forwarded to the Group for info.

Error! Filename not specified.

On 02/07/14 14:41, Dave wrote:

Hi,

Please find below a response I have sent to the west midlands police. I don't normally respond to these but this really got me.

Dear sir,

With regards to the reply you sent by email to an aquaintance. Copy enclosed below.

Thank you for your Email, the comments of which are noted.  Should Her Majesty and her advisors believe that a crime of treason has been committed, she would be able to submit a complaint for investigation.  As a third party it is not for you to presume that she is unhappy with her government or the actions of the Parliamentary Members.  As with any law this requires an Injured Party and at present this cannot be established because at no point has Her Majesty made a report.

Regards

THE CONTACTUS TEAM

WEST MIDLANDS POLICE
================================================================================

WHAT planet are you on?

A crime of Treason does not have to be JUST reported by the Queen, it is the duty of every member of this country to act when Treason is committed. Look up  'Magna Carta', the laws still stand. Not only that, thirteen police forces have recorded the crimes of Treason against deceased and living Prime Minister's together with their serving members.

You as a Police Officer, sworn to uphold the laws of this land, have a duty to investigate or BE arrested for Misprision of Treason ( knowing a crime of Treason has been committed but did not act upon it when required to do so by LAW). I suggest, instead of doing the dirty work for the powers that be, do what you have taken an oath to do, that is to protect and serve the people of Great Britain. So I suggest you grow some balls, and do what you are paid to do and uphold the LAW of the Land.

Yours sincerely
Dave
===================================================================================
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 15:51

David,

Many thanks and very well done. I have forwarded to the Group for info.
=================================================================================
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 21:08:49 +0100

To: [email protected]

This is an interesting, if a little odd, situation in that the guy, sort of,  has a point....

If we the people are indeed sovereign, and invest our sovereignty in HM, then he's arguably right in saying that it
would then be for HM to make such a complaint of treason (and not any of us) since that would  indeed
be her sworn duty - just as the man says......

I think it's fairly straightforward for even a novice like me to explain to others that we the people logically and by
simple definition must  be ultimately sovereign (as above) else we the people would as a consequence, have no more
standing than cows or sheep - or ducks on a pond for that matter - and we would then not be living by consent but
now openly under a Sole authority and extant dictatorship headed by a Parliamentary 'Junta'...( and perhaps it is,  - and
so we should then awaken to that reality a little more?)

So, within his response(s) is in fact, an acknowledgement and agreement that HM is indeed sovereign (as opposed to
the statements from the very nice Mr Duncan-Smith that Parliament ALONE is sovereign) as well as a tacit
agreement that we are actually in the right

He also says though, that this matter "WILL NOT" be actioned  in any way - and on behalf of the entire WM police service.

Well, I'm just flabbergasted by this and it will take a better man than I to even have an opinion of the legal
niceties and ramifications of it all so I too will be very interested in Alberts comments - which I'm sure he'll need
some time to consider?

Could it be that that response from the WM 'contactus' team could even be interpreted as a written declaration that
they now see themselves, probably unconsciously and without wilful malice, as a vanguard of a quasi-military arm of just
such a Parliamentary 'Junta' ?.  What a horrifying prospect for our lovely Islands as a whole should the situation he sets
out be the actual case....surely, he is just presenting his own mistaken personal belief  and it simply cannot be that he is
actually representing an entire English police service with those statements?  Maybe he should firstly be asked and given
an opportunity to more deeply consider  - as well as being informed that what he is saying is being copied and seen far and
wide across the country? 

Ray

There are a couple of points I would make Firstly in the past Monarchs in our country have been executed for Treason. The Monarch is only so because they are Ordained by God.

I have been reporting police constables whom I have witnessed breaking Common Law and violating their own rules under PACE on reporting the matter they all invariably end up with the IPCC who then come back and say your complaint is not upheld because under the police reform Act 2003 you were not at the scene. This makes a mockery of the very oaths these people took and puts them above the Law violating a long held and cherished Maxim: All Men are equal in the eyes of the Law.

Finally Albert and I have both seen the video in which Master Leslie at the Royal Courts of Justice states on video that Parliament is sovereign, its only the junior partner in the 3 states that make up and rule this Kingdom, this is why everything needs to be ratified by the more senior House of Lords.

The Bill of Rights Act 1689 the Rights Said Claimed clearly shows that Parliament can do nothing that prejudices the rights of the British people. It corroborates what our famed English Jurist have said the past. People have the Right to disobey bad laws created by Parliament if this were not so we would be living in a dictatorship:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/9262221-devastating-news-about-the-british-parliament-london-uk

I suggest you all copy the information at in that article and send it to your MP, a Lord, Buckingham Palace and to your local Chief Constable.

Best

Terry
==================================================================================
My reply has gone to them

Albert

See below and also the Master Leslie attachments on sovereignty
   Contactus
West Midlands Constabulary                                                                                                          03 July 2014

Ref Treason Reporting 

Sir

I have been following the emails between your office and Mr Chris Wintle of the English Constitution Group. As a trained and experienced albeit retired police officer it saddens me to see the lack of knowledge of English Common Law, Constitutional Law and the treason laws today's police service have at their fingertips. Nor do you have the remotest idea about the position of Her Majesty in England today. 

A short history lesson is called for which I hope you will take on board. 

England's Kings gain their authority as the supreme governor of England by the common law ( higher law ) which both defines and regulates the office of the Crown. This was put on a statutory footing by the Act of Supremacy 1554 by King Henry VIII, it was reissued by England's greatest Queen, Elizabeth I with her Act of Supremacy 1559 which is still on the statute books today and is the law of England. 

King George I spoke no English so for the first time in our history the government were without the effective supervision by a supreme King. This resulted in a 20 year running battle between the House of Commons as to where supreme authority lay, with them as the elected chamber or with the King? After a long and heated debate King George III won the vote so supreme authority lays with the holder of the office of the Crown in our case Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. 

However the House of Commons has been on a power grab since 1420 and in 1911 the government of Asquith stole the Royal Prerogative from King George V government still have it, it is a part of your job as constables to prosecute those who steal or handle stolen property, Asquith stole the Royal Authority a tangible asset the property of the Crown and Cameron is handling that stolen property. Property it is your clear duty to return to its rightful owner Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

By telling the world as has recently been done that everything Her Majesty says and every where she goes must first be approved by Cameron, Cameron has placed himself above Her Majesty and has assumed the rights of sovereignty for himself. This is to imagine Her Majesty's death as a fully sovereign Queen and this is treason contrary to the 1351 Treason Act. I have no idea how long you have held the office of constable but if you took the oath from the 2002 Police Reform Act you have taken part in an act of treason against Her Majesty as this oath has removed the words Our Sovereign Lady from the oath of attestation thereby Removing Her Majesty's Style and Honour as a fully Sovereign Queen of England. This is treason contrary to the 1848 Treason Felony Act. If you have ever taken part in an act of treason, you are barred for life from ever holding the office of constable. If fact if you took the new oath you are subject to arrest for impersonating a constable. 

Now Mr Wintle has reported acts of treason to you as his local police service, this he is required to do he has no choice in the matter by the common law. If as you are required to act upon that report you, you fail to do so you commit the major crime at common law ( higher law ) of Misprision of treason, if as I suspect you have discussed this around the office and I am sure a great laugh was had by all at Mr Wintle's expense you collectively commit the major crime at common law of Compounding Treason. 

Now the ECG of which Mr Wintle is a member are dealing with 3 separate allegations of treason running.

( 1 )

The Maastricht Treaty after which John Major one time prime minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, said the Queen is now a citizen of Europe. This is a constitutional impossibility and imagines Her Majesty's death as a sovereign Queen contrary to the 1351 Treason Act which is still the law in this ancient Kingdom. 

( 2 )

The removal from the house of Lords of the Hereditary Peerage. By Anthony Lynton Blair one time Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. This interferes with the common law cognisance for either house to decide who sits in there house. This subverts the constitutional arrangements of Parliament and is the major crime of Sedition at Common Law and at this level of Sedition an act of Treason against the English Constitutional arrangements of Parliament and the people of this Kingdom.

( 3 )

The placing before Parliament of a bill by Lord Gueterbock of a bill to remove the right of Her Majesty to scrutinise bills and to grant or refuse the assent to them. This imagines Her Majesty's death as a sovereign Queen contrary to the 1351 Treason Act. It also subverts the constitutional arrangements of Parliament which requires Her Majesty's presence to carry out a clearly defined roll in Parliament. This has subverted the constitutional arrangements of Parliament the major crime of Sedition at Common Law and at this level of Sedition  an act of Treason against the English Constitutional arrangements of Parliament and the people of this Kingdom.

You have a clear duty in law to record all reasonable allegations of crime, the above crimes are all clearly defined as treason by the law as it is written, all 3 are supported by good evidence. They told me at the training school to ask questions. The question you should ask your selves is do you really want to loose your job, your pension, and risk spending the rest of your life in prison just to keep some old politicians out of prison or more properly away from the gallows? If these people mean so much to you that you are prepared to forgo the oath I took to well and truly carry out the office of constable without favour, fear, malice or ill will, or the new oath you most likely took you should be aware you are gambling with the rest of your life. The law they say grinds exceeding slow but it grinds exceeding fine. 

Now you can record these allegations and issue a major crime book number for them and carry out a full in-depth enquiry into them, or you can record the allegations issue a crime book number and transfer the allegation to a force which you consider better

placed financially or geographically better placed to carry out this enquiry. What you may not do because the common law refuses you that right is to maintain the stance you are currently taking. 

When I took my oath I believed every word I was saying, I have no hesitation in sending constables in breach of that oath to the extreme detriment of the Queen and country that I love more than life itself to prison or the gallows. Remember that when you take the supreme gamble with your life, and continue to do nothing. 

Respectfully submitted

Albert Burgess     
================================================================================
On Wednesday, 2 July 2014, 23:07, ECG <[email protected]> wrote:

This guy(WMP) is incorrect,if you suspect treason it is your duty to report it. Several years ago my MP told me that if I suspected treason I HAD to report it.

I did but never had a response !

Annette
====================================================================================

I too am a little pissed by this guys immature attitude so have sent the following.

Dear ??? of the CONTACTUS TEAM,

I write to you in response to your letter sent to a colleague within the British Constitution Group pasted below in italics.

Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 3:17 PM
 Subject: RE: Treason against the State
 To: Christopher Wintle

Good Afternoon Chris

Regards

THE CONTACTUS TEAM

WEST MIDLANDS POLICE

TB/D3/WB

At her Coronation of 1953, Queen Elizabeth 11 swore an Oath to uphold “Gods Laws” (Common Law); “to live in peace and to do no harm others or their property.” Her majesty swore this Oath with her hand on the bible (Gods Laws) and then kissed the bible (Gods Word).

Our Constitution that embodies this Common Law, states very, very, clearly, and in uncompromising language, that NO outside power can ever govern the British Nation and its peoples; yet, the criminals within Westminster have done exactly that; GIVEN, this great Nation to an outside power.

Before this treason occurred, and before this nation was swamped unlawfully with Eastern European immigrants, driving up rents and house prices, and driving down wages, thereby undermining this Nations financial strength, Great Britain used to number around 59 million individuals. God knows what the figure is now.

These 59 million individuals, are ALL "injured" third parties; that have been damaged by the treasonous criminals that have taken us into an unelected European Union. By unelected, I mean those at the very top on this communist structure that elect themselves and dictate all agenda; instead of allowing the populations below them to have any say in the matter as to who controls their lives. Even Nigel Farage has demanded of these ‘masters’ of the European people “WHO ARE YOU? WHO OR WHAT, GIVES YOU YOUR ALLEGED POWER OVER EVERYONE IN EUROPE”?

The British Nation have been lied to and duped ever since the treasonous Ted Heath (a known paedophile of his time, so easily manipulated) started this very slow process of deception; TO TAKE US INTO A COMMUNIST EUROPE www.eutruth.org.uk.

Everyone that reports treason to you on this matter is an "injured" third party; and your glib flippant remarks above appear to prove you know this to be true, or you would have had the courage to sign or give your NAME to any document you send to anyone reporting treason, and give accountability to your remarks within said document, instead of hiding behind the term “THE CONTACTUS TEAM.”

I would also point out that ‘Her Majesty’ has also signed the “Treaties” that have gifted this Nation away to the EU Communists in flagrant disregard of The British Constitution and her Oath on her Coronation Day; making  each treaty signed by Her 'Majesty', under our constitution, as NULL and VOID the instant they were signed.

Whether this was done with a ‘gun' to her "Majesties" head or not, is, at this time, a matter of conjecture; so it would be a pointless gesture therefore to approach the “Queen” on this matter, at this time. We do not need any "referendum" to leave the EU by the way. We can just tell the commies to f### OFF.

The Magna Carta of 1215 that underpins our constitution was set up precisely to reign in the errant monarch of the time, King John, by the knights of that time from his unlawful actions against the British People. The Magna Carta therefore became a Treaty between the Monarch and the People, and can only be changed with the consent on BOTH parties. No such consent to be governed from elsewhere has been given by the British People. This is BLATANT, VISIBLE EVIDENCE that treason has been committed. This is what gives so much strength to the British constitution. Power is with the People, not the Monarch, or "her Government." created 80 years after the Magna Carta Treaty was signed. Note; there was no such thing as “Government” in those times as we governed ourselves through common law juries) so this Treaty is an agreement exclusively between the Monarch and the People (NOT "GOVERNMENT"). People of that time had no idea what "Government" was.

To days ‘knights’ are the chief Constables (Sheriffs; and the Peoples servants) whose job it is to uphold the common law they swore an oath to uphold; and protect the people of this nation they swore to protect; to protect us from each other, and from any errant Monarch, and/or her now created “Governments” treasonous actions.

Under our constitution, with the complete absence of any agreement of the People to be governed by a foreign power, Treason has clearly been seen to have been done. This FACT is unassailable.

Please act now and give this serious report of obvious TREASON a crime number, and pass it on to the MET, to be dealt with in an appropriate manner as thirteen other Police Forces have done before you; or be deemed guilty of Misprision of Treason as a group of people’s alleged servants, who are in a conspiratorial agreement to the crime.

It is your children and grandchildren as well as everyone else, that will bear the brunt of the horror that is looming in our direction. What, exactly, will you all say to them of your part in this catastrophe should it come to pass?

Will you all say “I wuz only following orders"; or, "I had no choice Guv”, like Hitler's Gestapo did after WW11. Shame on you all should you do that. You will have no right to call yourselves caring or loving parents or grandparents; or be part of a sane humanity with a clear sense of human decency.

Concerned member of the people; commonly known as Michael-Sidney: Watson; one of the 59 million third party individuals injured by the Treasonous actions of successive criminal Parliaments, destroying the British Nation from within.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 11:52:19 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk