• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
RIVERS OF BLOOD
« on: August 12, 2014, 11:27:23 PM »
Rivers of Blood
Thu, 19/06/2014 - 05:00
Share this
Imnokuffar’s Reply to a Fellow Patriot

“You can be sure all immigrants will get their British passports quickly it’s only the true British who are expected to wait for months. It's just another ploy to stitch us up. All naturalised citizenships should revert to Permanent Residency.

"Other countries never give out citizen status to foreigners, it can take generations. PR is common after about ten years but then only if you are a spouse or for some very good reason. PR can be cancelled if you break the law then you get deported. The rules exist around the world we just don't bother to apply them. It’s all part of the plan to eliminate the indigenous.”

This was in reply to 207,989 Immigrant Passports published on the site.

“An unbelievable 207,989 foreigners were given British citizenship last year, compared to just 82,000 in the whole of 2000. Any idea that immigration is about to fall can be forgotten.”

I totally agree with you and what you explain here is just common sense. It boggles the mind that the underlying reasons for the non-actions of the government is bound up with notions of equality, diversity and fairness and that these concepts have been twisted to such an extent that they directly impact the indigenous population of the UK in a negative way.

For instance, how are we supposed to budget for things like the NHS, Social Security and a host of other benefits when we do not have the slightest clue as for how many people, their needs and wants and even to the point where we provide for their religious vagaries and in particular Islam.

It is impossible, as anyone who runs a household will tell you.

However these basic points are ignored as fairness, diversity, community cohesion and most importantly votes from these new citizens are the most important. Funnily enough it is the Labour party that will benefit from the votes of these new people.

Remember this, there have been 50,000 new entrants to the EU this year who have travelled from countries in the Middle East and made their way to Italy and Spain though the true figure is probably double that. There are another 800,000 waiting to cross and behind them even more as the situations in that region escalate.

The nation states they are invading cannot cope and these mostly uneducated, religiously indoctrinated and savage peoples will eventually spread out all over Europe and a lot of them will make their way to the UK some legally but even more illegally.

This can only be defined by one word - invasion and it must be the first time in history that whole nation states and eventually a continent has been invaded, subverted, bankrupted, terrorised and undermined without a shot being fired with the complicity of the very governments that are supposed to protect their indigenous populations.

There are words that sum this up, TREASON, SEDITION, ESPIONAGE, SUBVERSION AND ESPIONAGE. Those on the left would accuse us of being hysterical, racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic etc. However if that is the case then there are tens of millions of Brits, including some long settled immigrants who are "guilty" of this crime.

In fact it is those on the left who are completely guilty of all the words I used to explain and highlight just what treason is.

That very concepts and political points relating to "fairness" are undermining the whole ideology of fairness and community cohesion is ignored as increasing numbers of people are beginning to rebel and see the direction in which the country has been heading for 30 years or more.

Some of us would even go back to 1948 and the Nationality act to make our point. Unfortunately some of them have fallen under the spell cast by UKIP and their hopes and expectations will be betrayed

The elites blame the EU for this situation and say they will change it. However they will not, they tell us we can have a referendum and we know this will be a classic stitch up just like in Ireland and other countries that had them until they complied.

I would like to end this essay by quoting some of the writings and speeches of Enoch Powell, that are little known to most people – I think, though the end quote is known to most.

Compassion is something individual and voluntary. You cannot compel somebody to be compassionate; nor can you be vicariously compassionate by compelling somebody else. The Good Samaritan would have lost all merit if a Roman soldier were standing by the road with a drawn sword, telling him to get on with it and look after the injured stranger.

Because there can be no such thing as compulsory compassion or vicarious compassion, therefore it is a humbugging abuse of language, intended to deceive, to talk about a 'compassionate Government' or a 'compassionate party'—or even a 'compassionate society', unless one simply means by that a society which happens to contain a lot of compassionate individuals.

Nor let anyone protest: 'Oh, but when I vote for a party which will "make provision on an unprecedented scale for those in need of help", it means I too shall have to pay my whack and so I am being compassionate after all'. Nonsense! The purpose of your vote is not to make yourself subscribe—that you can freely do at any time—but to compel others.

•Speech to the Harborough Division Conservative Association Gala, Leicester (27 September 1969), from Still to Decide (Elliot Right Way Books, 1972), pp. 22-3.

•They tell us we must be prepared to contemplate, in fact to welcome, the alteration and alienation of our towns and cities. They tell us there is no such thing as our own people and our country. Indeed there is, and I say it in no mean or arrogant or exclusive spirit. What I know is that we have an identity of our own, as we have a territory of our own, and that the instinct to preserve that identity, as to defend that territory, is one of the deepest and strongest implanted in mankind. I happen also to believe that the instinct is good and that its beneficent effects are not exhausted...In our time that identity has been threatened more than once. In the past it was threatened by violence and aggression from without. It is now threatened from within by the foreseeable consequences of a massive but unpremeditated and fortunately, in substantial measure, reversible immigration.

•Speech in Wolverhampton (8 June 1969), quoted in The Times (9 June 1969), p. 3.

Rivers of Blood Speech.

•He began with philosophical pronouncements:

•"It is the supreme function of statesmanship to provide against preventable evils."

•He concluded with these words, referring to the Race Relations Bill then coming before Parliament:

Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against their fellow citizens, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and the ill-informed have provided.

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see ‘the River Tiber foaming with much blood’.

There is nothing more to be said.

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk