• 1 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Freedom of information request
« on: September 05, 2014, 11:20:07 PM »
Ref Freedom of information request

David
 On the 6th August 2014 I submitted the attached freedom of information request I have as yet received no reply. I do require a reply as this question is of some importance to all of Her Majesty's subjects.

I would like to add one further freedom of information request, presumably in matters of the Royal prerogative there is a book of reference which lays down the limits imposed by the law on the Sovereign as to what the Sovereign can and cannot do under the common law authority of the Crown, can you please supply the name of this book its publisher and date of publication as well as the author?
 Respectfully submitted

Albert Burgess
================================================
 10 Downing Street  SW1A 2AA OX9 3TE
 06-08-2014

David
 We are told the Royal Prerogative is now exercised by the Prime Minister, I would like to know when, where, why and who authorised this transfer of authority from the Anointed Kings/Queens of England to the Prime Minister?
 Respectfully submitted

Albert Burgess

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: Freedom of information request
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:37:49 PM »
Ref Freedom of information request

David
 On the 6th August 2014 I submitted the attached freedom of information request I have as yet received no reply. I do require a reply as this question is of some importance to all of Her Majesty's subjects.

I would like to add one further freedom of information request, presumably in matters of the Royal prerogative there is a book of reference which lays down the limits imposed by the law on the Sovereign as to what the Sovereign can and cannot do under the common law authority of the Crown, can you please supply the name of this book its publisher and date of publication as well as the author?
 Respectfully submitted

Albert Burgess
==================================================
David
 We are told the Royal Prerogative is now exercised by the Prime Minister, I would like to know when, where, why and who authorised this transfer of authority from the Anointed Kings/Queens of England to the Prime Minister?
 Respectfully submitted

Albert Burgess

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE