Complaint from Mr Timbrel- FS50561738==UPDATED 18th DECEMBER

• 1 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Complaint from Mr Timbrel- FS50561738==UPDATED 18th DECEMBER
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:43:43 PM »
Further updates as and when they become available
FYI . Bernard Hogan took questions on LBC radio this a.m.He stated that he reads and replies to all e mails sent to him.

The Leveller
====================================================================

Patriots. Please take the time to read this. You personally or as a group may choose to follow it up if anything happens to me.
John Timbrell
====================================================================
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Subject: FW: Complaint from Mr Timbrell- FS50561738
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:06:38 +0000

Hello, Since the 9th December when Force Control received a request from the Met Police to take a statement from myself I have had no sensible response as to the progress of my complaint of crime by the delivery manager at The Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand.
I suspect that a decision has been made to ignore me. My next move will be to complain to the Chief Constable. Sincerely John Timbrell.

=================================================================
Subject: RE: Complaint from Mr Timbrell- FS50561738
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:39:47 +0000

Dear  unidentified person in force control room. It is now two days since my last email requesting details of progress in this crime.
You should know that a lot of people, even some outside the country, are following this with great interest in it's outcome. Some have warned me that the police will not take action in cases like these because like the judges they have become politicised.
I suspect from the delay that Gloucester police are trying to find a way to avoid interviewing me. Should you be considering arresting me on a trumped up charge, as others have been in this country who try to get back our democracy and freedoms, you should be aware that should this happen, I have take precautions for my personal protection which will expose further corruption of the Gloucestershire police.
Sincerely
 John Timbrell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 05:09:57 +0000

Thank you for your email – your comments have been noted and forwarded to a Sargent for further investigation.

Regards

Force Control Room

Gloucestershire Constabulary

Gloucestershire Triservice Emergency Centre | Waterwells Drive | Quedgeley | GLOUCESTER, GL2 2BP

Force Control Room - 101

www.gloucestershire.police.uk

Please be aware that all calls to the Force Control Room are recorded.

[Sent: 16 December 2014 01:09
To: Force Control Room
Subject: RE: Complaint from Mr Timbrel- FS50561738

Thank you for your reply.
The Met confirm that they sent an email to your force control address on 9th Dec. at 19.30hrs.
If you cannot find it please contact them their ref. CAD7504 9th Dec and then advise me on it's progress
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: John Timbrell
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:01:33 +0000
Subject: RE: Complaint from Mr TimbrelL- FS50561738

Good Evening,

Thank you for your email. I have read the thread and understand this is an on going enquiry. If the Met Police require a statement to be taken they will contact us directly for this to be done. Until we have this request we will not be progressing this any further.

Regards

Charlotte

D Shift, Control Room, Contact Management Department

Gloucestershire Constabulary

+ Tri-Service Emergency Centre| Waterwells Drive | Quedgeley | Gloucester GL2 2BP

( Force Non Emergency  - 101

Please Be Aware That ALL CALLS to the Force Control Room  ARE RECORDED

P Save a Tree -  Please Consider The Environment - Think Before You Print!

www.gloucestershire.police.uk

To: Force Control Room

Would you please inform me how this matter is progressing. Second time of asking.

Subject: FW: Complaint from Mr Timbrell- FS50561738
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:44:48 +0000

Please tie this in with the Met Police email requesting that you take a statement from me, John Timbrell.
 Their Ref CAD 7504  09/12/2014 Thank you.

Subject: FW: Complaint from Mr Timbrel- FS50561738
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 09:01:57 +0000

Dear Ms. Scott,
                         Below is the final response to my freedom of information request which I paraphrase as "we don't care. We are too powerful. Go away".
I do not know of your personal powers regarding the FOI but if they are not sufficient to force Master Leslie to respond please pass the correspondence to the commissioner.
You and he should be aware that my FOI goes to the root of democracy in this country where our freedoms are being eroded by the establishment day by day.
The judges are part of this conspiracy and that is why access to the common law courts is now denied. Many interested parties know of my FOI request so please be aware that there will be a public discussion on the outcome of any decision that you make.

What I write now is background to why I made the FOI request.
You must know of the celebration next year of the 800 years after the signing of Magna Carta. The government are using this celebration to promote a new bill of rights. What they will not discuss is that we already have a perfectly adequate set of rights which started with  Magna Carta and was developed over the centuries and became common law. This constitution was so admired that other new countries copied ours and wrote it down in one document. So the Americans have their bill of rights. The government is using the fact that our constitution developed over time and therefore is recorded in the stated cases known as our common law to state that we do not have a constitution.

FACTS OF WHICH YOU MAY BE UNAWARE.

Parliament cannot pass a law that is contrary to common law because should they do so it will be null and void.
Common law is therefore superior to statute law.
Up until 1972 this principle was adhered to. Edward Heath knowingly signed a treaty giving away our sovereignty (our control) to a foreign power. He knew it was illegal because the attorney general wrote to him and told him so. There are letters written by Heath to show that he was fully aware of what he was doing. Heath  and following governments kept these documents secret using the 30 year rule. They are now a matter of public record. Following governments continued with this practice to this day. Any challenge using the normal courts are swept aside by the judges. They are able to do this in the administrative courts (normal courts) because judges cannot be sued .
Common law courts are different. The judge in a common law court has no powers. He has to follow precedent (long standing stated cases). His position can be likened to you going to a dentist. The dentist is not a better person than you but he has a skill that you wish to use.
If a judge in a common law court does not follow precedent he can be sued. I don't know of any judge being sued because they always follow precedent.
This is why access to common law courts is now being denied and the government is trying to get rid of our constitution.
The establishment. politicians, media, police judges etc are frightened of people using common law courts to expose the paedophiles in high places and expose the illegal EU treaties.
You now should understand how my FOI request affects every person in the UK.

Please use the powers that you have  to just get my FOI request answered correctly.
The Ministry of Justice are fully aware of the problem. This is why you will not get a straight answer from them. My thinking is that you should force Master Leslie to answer if you are legally allowed to do so. If you cannot and get involved with the Ministry of justice, be aware they will quote Acts of parliament etc. trying to confuse you. Also be aware that the books discussing this subject have been removed from the House of Common library so that todays MPs remain in ignorance.

You may consider writing to Mr. Patrick Davis pointing out that he is breaking the law because by failing to pass on my legal notice to Master Leslie he is obstructing justice.

Again I plead with you to make them answer my FOI request. I am not asking you to sort out the corruption. Others will do that when the courts are made available

NOTE. I am aware of people disappearing when making a stand such as I am doing. My correspondence with you is being widely circulated for my own protection. However if something should happen to me my disappearance will add to to any publicity and help to push the matter forward. Sincerely. JohnTimbrell.

To: johntimbrell
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:18:12 +0000

I have no particular fears in this matter and am not covering anything up.

As stated I will process any application sent in the correct format.

Regards

Patrick Davis| Delivery Manager| Queens Bench Division| Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL| 0207 947 7529

Sent: 05 December 2014 13:12
To: Davis, Patrick

If you are not legally trained then why are you holding up the notice. You could easily seek advice from Master Leslie. In truth all you have to do is give it to him. HM government is not above the law and neither are you. You must know that ignorance of the law is no excuse. What exactly are you frightened of?

You state that you are a civil servant. You work in the high court. You must know of the serious crimes of paedophilia being covered up by the establishment. The establishment are trying to alter the law so that offenders can escape justice. They are using people like you to do their dirty work. Some are ignorant of how they are being used as you state that you are but you have placed yourself under their control but you only have to do their bidding if what they ask of you is lawful. What you are assisting is unlawful conduct. I do not wish to involve you in this but if you leave me no choice and do not pass my notice to Master Leslie I will carry out my charges of £5,000 per day by making a commercial lien under the UCC against any property or money that you have. Any insurance that you think you have will not cover you because an insurance company will or cannot pay out on an illegal act. So stop making life difficult for yourself. I'm after bigger fish than you with plenty of expert back up.

To: johntimbrell Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:56:51 +0000

I do not mean to insult you and apologise if I have done so though I am afraid I fail to see how I have.

I am a Civil Servant, that is correct, and I am not legally trained. But my role essentially is to assist all I can in the administration of justice as set down by Her Majesty’s Government. I refer you again to the links I sent previously.

The forms and guidance we use are set down by HMCTS. I cannot process your request when there is no facility to do so.

Patrick Davis| Delivery Manager| Queens Bench Division| Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL| 0207 947 7529

Sent: 05 December 2014 12:36

Common law is based on precedents not acts. Stated cases following on from Magna Charta describe how each man has rights and people like yourself has rights and duties. Your duty towards me is to give me my rights which at common law is my property. The common law courts of record are free to all men .
 There are no charges to use common law courts. You are trying to force me on the admin side  of the  court which are commercial concerns. I do not wish to enter into that court or enter into contract with you.

You ask what is my authority. I have equal authority to our sovereign the Queen at common law. As you are paid by the state to  you are my servant and have a duty towards me. By insulting me you are insulting the Queen.
 I should not have to explain these lawful matters to you.

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:18:09 +0000

Please cite under what act you are authorised to order me to do anything?

And if I was to ask for your costs to be assessed which authority can I refer that to?

My legal notice was sent according to the common law not the administrative law. I have a notification of it's receipt.

NOTICE

To Patrick Davis at the Royal Courts Of Justice. The Strand, LONDON.
I John Timbrell order you to deliver to Master Leslie my notice that I sent to him as written below on this email.
You have demanded from me a payment before you will carry out your lawful duty. This is unlawful. I remind you that your duty is my property.
Should you not immediately carry out you lawful duty I will charge you £5000.00 for each and every day that you fail to carry out your duty. Signed John Timbrell. Cider Mill Cottage. Prossers wood. Drybrook. Glos. GL17 9EY

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 11:45:13 +0000

A legal notice should be presented on the correct form and with the appropriate fee.

Please amend and it will de administered appropriately

Kind Regards

Subject: RE: Complaint from Mr TimbrelL- FS50561738

Dear Mr. Davis.
 That is a legal notice that I sent to Master Leslie. You are perverting the course of justice by not passing it to him. You may not honestly know of the common law court of record because the universities do not teach this. However you must know that there is a duty judge at your court who is available 24/7/365 and should open up the court on demand from any man. May I remind you that as you are paid by the state you have duties towards me as a man. You also have a lawful duty not to interfere with my notice to Master Leslie.
 Sincerely
John Timbrell

To: johntimbrell Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 11:22:28 +0000

Dear Mr Timbrell,

I am sorry my answer was unsatisfactory. Can you tell me where this common law court of record is? As we do not work there I cannot comment on it. No one has advised me to respond in any way to your particular query. In my capacity as the court manager for the Queens Bench Division  in the High Court I have sent you links explaining the working practices.

There is no need for me to pass this request onto Master Leslie as he is a Master of the Queens Bench and I do not need to refer an administrative query to him that I can sufficiently answer.

If you have an application you wish to lodge in the QB Division you can make enquiries with me or my team. If you wish to lodge something in the “common law court” I fear you will continue to chase you tail as I am not aware of its existence.

Kind Regards

Dear MR. DAVIS. I'm afraid your reply does not answer my questions requested under the freedom of information act. The links that you refer to are administrative courts.
 I DO want access to the common law court of record.
 So I require to know who instructed you administrators to advise in the way that you do.
 I further require the date when the public was first denied access to the court. To avoid any lengthy  further correspondence I will put my request in the form of a legal notice to Master Leslie so please make sure he attends to it.
 It is my opinion that the Common Law as it exists is about to be modified with the rewriting of our constitution. This matter is of great concern to many interested parties so please lets have less of this attempt to overcome our common law. It actually amounts to treason.

NOTICE.

To Master Leslie. Royal Courts of Justice.

Please answer my query under the Freedom of Information acts.

Is it correct that you have ordered your staff to tell people who wish to make a complaint in the common law court of record that they are to be directed to an administrative court.

When and who made the decision to discourage people from using the common law court of record.

Signed John Timbrell. Cider Mill Cottage. Prossers Wood. Drybrook. Glos GL17 9EY

To: john timbrell
 CC: ComplaintsCorres&[email protected]; [email protected]
 Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 09:55:20 +0000
 Subject: FW: Complaint from Mr TimbrelL- FS50561738

Dear Mr Timbrell,

I have checked with my team and no record can be found of any specific direction from Master Leslie. That said it would appear that your letter may have been caught up with several other similar queries we had which due to the repetitive nature of some of them were ignored after the first response.

If it was the case, as it appears, that we did not respond at all to your query, please accept my apologies.

Reference to a “Queens Bench common law court of record” is incorrect terminology and I refer you two links below- one attaching specifically the latest QB Guide to the Working Practices within the RCJ; and the second the main general justice.gov link to which you can find details of other courts and the justification, for example, of why fees are required for all applications.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/courts/queens-bench/queen-bench-guide.pdf

http://www.justice.gov.uk/

Kind Regards

17 November 2014

Case Reference Number FS50561738

Dear Sir/Madam

Mr Timbrell has complained that he has not received a response, beyond an acknowledgement of receipt, to his request of 19 August 2014 below:

Subject: Request using freedom of information act.
 Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:29:40 +0000

Please advise under the freedom of information act if Master Leslie has given instruction to his staff to tell people wishing to make a claim in the Queens Bench common law court of record that it does not exist or is unavailable.

2) If the court does exist please advise the correct procedure to access the court in the district courts. At present these courts refuse access . Sincerely. John Timbrell

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of
 the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying
 is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all
 copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
 Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message
 could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in
 mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message
 by e-mail.
 This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be
 monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. E-mail
 monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be
 read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not
 broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) This email has been certified virus free.
 Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

This email was scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisations IT Helpdesk.
 Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

by e-mail.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) This email has been certified virus free.

This email was scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisations IT Helpdesk.

by e-mail.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:06:50 PM by the leveller »

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: Complaint from Mr Timbrel- FS50561738
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:12:58 PM »
http://truth-wars.co.uk/forum/letters/letter-to-master-leslie/
See also letter to Master Leslie from Albert Burgess

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)