Help Norman Scarth(90) get to his brother's funeral without being arrested.

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Will no-one in authority protect and help this brave man after so many years of fighting corruption?
PLEASE share this post far and wide

============================================================
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

To Soldiers, Sailors & Airmen Family Association, West Yorkshire 

0113 244 9254

I served on the Arctic Convoys of WW2.  See attachment.

Also see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-21845753   
& hear Prime Minister Cameron as he presented the Arctic Star to some of the few men who are left who served on those convoys.   The Prime Minister said:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

“There are lots of extraordinary people I have met in this room … & lots of events I’ve been very proud to hold … I’ve had Presidents & Prime Ministers & all sorts in here, but I can’t think of a group of people that I’m more proud to have in Number 10 Downing Street or an event I’m more proud to hold than having all of you here today …

to say thank you  for what you did.             

You were involved in the most important struggle of the last 100 years … in the battle to defeat Hitler & Fascism.

You showed incredible bravery, incredible courage, against extraordinary odds. 

To someone of my age, & my generation, who’ve seen none of that sort of struggle,

we feel completely unworthy & inadequate in the presence of people who risked so much … 

to make sure we could live in Freedom.

So, from the bottom of my heart, a really big thank you, not just from me, but from everyone in this country, for what you did in those incredibly difficult days, incredibly difficult years, against such appalling odds.”    (Though not present at Downing Street, I had served on those convoys)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Being a whistle-blower, exposing corruption, earned me many enemies, & much persecution, the large rogue element within West Yorkshire Police being responsible for much of it.   (My service to my country, as above, did not save me).

I sought help from SSAFA at the time, but, it appeared to be too big for you to handle (understandably perhaps?).   

Finally, after many years of persecution, I belatedly accepted the fact that England is not a safe place for whistler-blowers, and, at the age of 86, fled from the land of my birth, in fear of my life,  Paranoia? Perhaps so. Perhaps not!   

Whether or no, now in my 90th year, I dare not leave the safety of Ireland to set foot in England again without a GUARANTEE that I am safe from incarceration in some Gulag or other!     

A situation has now arisen whereby I need that guarantee, & so, I SEEK THE HELP OF SSAFA AGAIN. 

My only brother, to whom I am next of kin, has died suddenly in Leeds.  I would obviously like to attend the funeral, & do whatever is needed from me.

Thursday evening, I saw the TV programme 'NIGHT FOR HEROES', Prime Minister Cameron presenting some of the awards. 

The programme was sponsored by SSAFA, which gives you access to the Prime Minister.  I ask that you remind him of his words (above) & ask him for the guarantee I seek. 

The matter is obviously urgent, & I ask that you treat it is such.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Norman Scarth   

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk