email

Letter to Prince Charles requesting an audience -Albert Burgess

• 1 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letter to Prince Charles requesting an audience -Albert Burgess
« on: February 12, 2015, 11:26:36 PM »
HRH Prince Charles                                                                         Albert Burgess

Buckingham Palace                                                                          15 Parliament Road

London                                                                                              Thame

SW1A 1AA                                                                                       South Oxfordshire

OX9 3TE

05-02-2015

Ref Audience     

My Lord Prince 

For the last eight years I have been studying the history of the English Common and Constitutional Law ( higher law ) I have now traced the power grab the House of Commons has been on almost from the time the Knights and Burgesses were admitted to Parliament by that Great King Edward I. 

This power grab has in large measure been successful albeit illegal under our common and constitutional law, this power grab has neutered the House of Peers ending with the removal of the hereditary Peers to be replaced by toadies to the Commons. 

The Maastricht Treaty by which John Major attempted the constitutional impossibility of Making Her Majesty a citizen of Europe was yet another example of the power grab of the common man as it brought Her Majesty down to the same level as the common man. 

My Lord the people of this Island Kingdom love and revere our Kings, we Her Majesty's loyal subjects would offer up our lives in Her Majesty's defence or indeed for any of her family. 

On the other hand it has become patently clear to an increasing number of Her Majesty's subjects that the desire of the common man in the commons is to so downgrade the Monarchy that they can remove England's Kings and consign them to the dustbin of history whilst they lord it where only a King should be. 

My Lord Prince knowledge is a weapon, and I hold the knowledge in my head I would welcome an audience with you and if possible with Princess Anne and the Princes. My Lord I have dedicated my life to the service of this Kingdom with the best part of 30 years as a voluntary youth leader mainly training Sea Cadets where I held the rank of Chief Petty Officer for many years, and  thirteen years as a special constable I hold the Cadet Forces and Special Constabulary Medals. I have devoted my life to the service of England and Her Majesty, I have done this without thought of reward because it was the right thing to do. 

My Lord I don't want money, a Knighthood or Peerage. I want to live in an England governed by an English King, with all the authority granted by the Common Law of Kingship to the Kings of England. I want to live in an England where I can go where I like and say what I like to who I like. Without having to worry in case it upsets some one. ( as it happens I am English and I do just that ) I refuse to surrender rights my forefathers fought and on occasion died to win for me. 

My Lord I am asking begging for an audience so that I may impart my knowledge to you and ask with the authority of a thousand years of the common man working with

England's Kings to preserve England for those who follow on. firstly that you grant the audience, and secondly that we renew that great partnership our forefathers had which built the Empire on which the Sun never set between the common man and England's Princes.   

Respectfully submitted 

Albert Burgess                                                                                     

the watcher

Re: Letter to Prince Charles requesting an audience -Albert Burgess
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:06:15 PM »

TREASON !

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE