In many ways Britain has gone beyond Orwell's predictions

• 0 Replies

the watcher

In many ways Britain has gone beyond Orwell's predictions
« on: November 19, 2015, 11:27:05 PM »
Let us hope and pray that at last someone is brave and conscientious enough to pay heed to courageous Norman, he needs to be back in his home Country, even changed as it is. Bring Norman home!
Kacey
========================================================
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 19 November 2015, 12:12
Subject: GRC asks 4 feedback: I give praise.

The GRC asks for feedback.  Mine includes both criticism & compliments. 

Re. First Tier Tribunal ref. EA/2014/0042.  Upper Tribunal Appeal No. GIA/2615/2014

To The General Regulatory Council. [email protected]  (Cc to MoJ et al).

General Regulatory Chamber.  0116 249 4139.   

GRC & GRP Tribunals, PO Box 9300, Leicester, LE1 8DJ

https:​//www.​gov.​uk/courts-tribunals/first-tier​-tribunal-general-regulatory-c​hamber

You ask for 'Feedback', saying "We'd be glad to hear from you!" (Even an exclamation mark!)  (Highlighted below.)   You then invite me to 'click here', which brings me to some 'boxes' into which I am supposed to type my 'Feedback'.

1)      Well, my FIRST 'Feedback' is that I hate those silly boxes, one reason being they do not provide me with a copy of what I have written.  I much prefer ordinary email, &, as the Feedback page gives a telephone number AND  an email address, I use the latter now.

2)      However, as I know only too well, in inviting 'Feedback', you only want compliments or powder puff complaints.  Any who dare to make SERIOUS complaint will be told they are being 'offensive', & that "future communications from you will be ignored", & emails will be blocked.

3)      It is fitting to mention here the brave woman doctor who told the General Medical Council of her concerns about the deaths of some of the patients of Dr. Harold Shipman.   She was warned that her own career could be in jeopardy if she made further complaints!   And so the killings continued, long after they should have been stopped. 

4)      The 'offensiveness' is NOT within our communications, but in that of which we complain!  (There are compliments within this message, but they comes later).

5)      A growing number of people are describing Tony Blair as a War Criminal & Mass Murderer (including the current Leader of Her Majesty's Opposition):

Are they being 'offensive'?  Or are they telling the plain, unvarnished, horrific truth?

6)      So, to the SECOND Feedback:  Many will say that Britain is heading towards being a 'Nineteen Eighty Four' Police State (please read Orwell's book. If you read it at school, read it again.  Then reflect on your own position, & what you are prepared to do for your salary & pension.) 

The truth is, in many ways Britain has gone beyond Orwell's predictions, with 'Newspeak' language & Statutes which are designed to do the opposite of what they purport to do!

7)      Such a one is the Freedom of Information Act, & the setting up of the Information Commissioner's position which resulted from it.   

He will of course make a great fuss to ensure we receive information about comparatively minor matters, but when it comes to the really serious stuff, a more fitting name would be 'The Commissioner of Cover-Up'!   

8)      What might be classed as 'really serious stuff'? 

Well, the murderous attack on 8th August 1999 on a completely law abiding WW2 veteran, by a mob-handed gang of West Yorkshire Police (being used as a Private Army, without even the PRETENCE of a lawful excuse) could surely be classed as such?

Not surprisingly, West Yorkshire Police refuse to give any information about that day - even refusing to say whether they hold any information at all! 

The Information Commissioner upheld their refusal, as did the 1st Tier Tribunal.

And so the cover-up has continued - for more than SIXTEEN YEARS!

BUT NOW A COMPLIMENT:

9)      Judge Katy Markus QC showed less hostility to a Litigant In Person than is common among all too many of the judiciary - including those earlier judges who have supported this cover-up.   Instead of throwing me out contemptuously, as they did, she actually considered the matter, & eventually directed the Information Commissioner to respond to my requests.     

ANOTHER COMPLIMENT: 

10)  Barrister Christopher Knight of 11 King's Bench Walk Chambers responded on behalf of the IC , & conceded, "The appeal should be allowed in respect of the request for disclosure of the names of all officers involved in the alleged raid on the Appellant's home in 1999,"

WOW!  After 16 years I am getting close to a most important part of what I have been asking for!
Compliments now end:

11)  My respect for Judge Markus is lessened just a little by the fact that instead of she herself making an Order that the WY Chief Constable do that which has been conceded, she has passed it back down to the First Tribunal, so that THEY can risk the harm which will come to their careers if they do have the courage to 'rock the boat' by making such an Order.

12)  Compounding the cover-up is the fact that the many State employees involved in the cover up (ALL of them purporting to be part of The Forces of Law & Order), have now seen cast-iron evidence of crime committed by West Yorkshire Police that day.  Each & every one of them should of course take such action as is necessary to have the crime investigated, &, if thought proper, prosecutions to follow. 

13)  Unfortunately, & it is a sad reflection on the state of Law & Order in Britain, each & every one of them has turned a blind eye & remained silent!   In the positions they hold, this make them 'Accessories After the Fact', which has been described thus:

"Someone who assists another 1) who has committed a felony, 2) after the person has committed the felony, 3) with knowledge that the person committed the felony, and 4) with the intent to help the person avoid arrest or punishment. An accessory after the fact may be held liable for, inter alia, obstruction of justice."

Is that enough feedback for now?  I ask that in giving your feedback to me, you will respond to each paragraph.

Sincerely,

Norman Scarth. 

To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 16:15:49 +0000
Subject: EA/2014/0042; Norman Scarth v Information Commissioner

Dear Parties,

This case has been remitted back to the First-Tier Tribunal. The Upper Tribunal's decision is attached. Case management directions will follow in due course. Other than acknowledging receipt of this email, please can you refrain from sending anything in to the tribunal until you have received the case management directions.

Best Wishes

Trisha

Miss Trisha Chawda

Clerk to the First-Tier Tribunal

General Regulatory Chamber

0116 249 4139

GRC & GRP Tribunals, PO Box 9300, Leicester, LE1 8DJ

https:​//www.​gov.​uk/courts-tribunals/first-tier​-tribunal-general-regulatory-c​hamber

GRC Customer Feedback...We’d be glad to hear from you!

Click here to submit your customer feedback

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk