Studies Prove Without Doubt That Unvaccinated Children Are Far Healthier

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0

Studies Prove Without Doubt That Unvaccinated Children Are Far Healthier Than Their Vaccinated Peers

Christina England

February 26 2014

A study from the 1990s has come to light, proving that compared to unvaccinated children, vaccinated children were more likely to suffer from asthma, eczema, ear infections, hyperactivity and many other chronic conditions. Furthermore, the study identified that there was a ten-fold increase in the incidence of tonsillitis in the children who were vaccinated, and a total lack tonsillectomy operations among the children who were unvaccinated.

In 1992, the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) conducted a survey to examine the health of New Zealand’s children. Unsurprisingly, the results of their study indicated that unvaccinated children were far healthier than vaccinated children.

Questionnaires were given out to IAS members, their friends and their associates asking various health questions. A total of 245 families returned their questionnaires, giving the researchers a total of 495 children surveyed. Of these children, 226 were vaccinated and 269 were unvaccinated.

Healthy Children and Ethics

The ages of the children ranged between the ages of two weeks – 46 years (obviously some friends were older with older children). Of the children studied, 273 were males and 216 were females. (Six children were unclassified.)

Sue Claridge, who reported on the study, wrote:

“Respondents were asked to provide the year of birth, gender, vaccinations received, whether or not the child suffered from a range of chronic conditions (asthma, eczema, ear infections/glue ear, recurring tonsillitis, hyperactivity, diabetes or epilepsy) whether or not he or she needed grommets, had had a tonsillectomy, or were shown to develop motor skills (walking, crawling, sitting-up etc.). Parents also provided information on breastfeeding and bottle feeding and when a child was weaned if breastfed.”

During the study, another interesting fact emerged. Researchers discovered that 92 percent of the children requiring a tonsillectomy operation had received the measles vaccination, indicating that the vaccination for measles may have made some of the children more susceptible to tonsillitis.

The study also revealed that 81 of the families had both vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Many of these families had vaccinated their older children but had grown more reluctant to vaccinate their younger children, due to their growing concerns regarding vaccine safety.

Researchers concluded that:

“While this was a very limited study, particularly in terms of the numbers of unvaccinated children that were involved and the range of chronic conditions investigated, it provides solid scientific evidence in support of considerable anecdotal evidence that unvaccinated children are healthier that their vaccinated peers.” [1]

Although governments from around the world have continually stated that studying vaccinated versus unvaccinated children would be unethical, the New Zealand researchers are not the only group of researchers to study comparisons.

Vaccinated Children 5 Times More Likely To Suffer From A Range Of Diseases

In September 2011, German researchers carrying out a longitudinal study surveyed a total of 8000 unvaccinated children from the ages of 0 –19. As with the New Zealand study, researchers collected their data by conducting a survey using questionnaires. [2]

Results showed that vaccinated children were up to five times more likely to suffer from a variety of diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

Their results were compared to another German study (KiGGS), which examined a larger sample group consisting of 17,461 participants between the ages of 0 –17.

Dr. Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner, responsible for collecting the results of the survey from the website vaccineinjury.info stated that:

“Asthma, hay fever and neurodermatitis are seen very frequently today. A recent German study with 17461 children between 0-17 years of age (KIGGS) showed that 4.7% of these children suffer from asthma, 10.7% of these children from hay fever and 13.2% from neurodermatitis. These numbers differ in western countries, i.e. the prevalence of asthma among children in the US is 6% whereas it is 14-16% in Australia (Australia’s Health 2004, AIHW).

The prevalence of asthma among unvaccinated children in our study is around 2.5%, hay fever, 3%, and neurodermatitis, 7%. According to the KIGGS study more than 40% of children between the ages of 3 and 17 years were sensitized against at least one allergen tested (20 common allergens were tested) and 22.9% had an allergic disease. Although we did not perform a blood test, around 10% stated that their children had an allergy.” [3]

(As this study is a longitudinal study, the number of children being studied has since risen to 13,222. To join the study, you can fill in the questionnaire provided by clicking on the link listed as the third reference at the end of this article.)

Although there were four cases of autism reported among unvaccinated children, Dr. Bachair reported that:

“Of these 4 children one tested very high for metals (mercury, aluminium, arsenic); in another case the mother was tested very high for mercury.”

However, this number pales into insignificance when we compare it to the 1 in 88 children currently being reported as autistic by the CDC. [4]

Other Conditions Found To Be Almost Non-Existent In Unvaccinated Children

Dr. Andreas Bachmair continued his report by stating that their study found the prevalence of sinusitis, warts, skin problems and middle ear infections were also much lower in the unvaccinated children, as were the cases of diabetes and epilepsy.

He went on to say that the results demonstrated that the prevalence of many conditions in the unvaccinated children were also significantly lower. These were:

“Other disorders and diseases

As we included open questions in our survey we evaluated the prevalence (of the first 10,070 participants) of some other disorders and illnesses. Unvaccinated children show very low prevalences of the following disorders:
•Dyslexia: 0.21%
•Speech delay/articulation problems: 0.38%
•Sensory Processing disorder: 0.28%
•Anxiety: 0.25%
•Depression: 0.12%
•Bedwetting: 0.12%
•Celiac disease: 0.12%
•Gluten sensitivity: 0.41%
•GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease): 0.06%”

Dr. Bachair concluded his amazing and intuitive paper by adding a number of statements from parents, which I believe really added weight to her overall findings.

Conclusion

I find it amazing that despite mainstream media and leading government agencies stressing repeatedly that studies comparing vaccinated children to unvaccinated children cannot take place for ethical reasons, groups around the world are taking it upon themselves to do these studies anyway.

While surveys of this kind are often dismissed as being purely epidemiological and passed off as little more than stamp collecting, I believe that studies of this nature should not be dismissed out of hand. After all, many stamp collections contain just one stamp that is worth far more than its weight in gold.

These studies show without doubt that unvaccinated children are healthier than their vaccinated peers and, for this reason, these studies should be given careful consideration by all parents and professionals studying vaccination safety.

[contentbox headline=”References” type=”normal”]

1.     http://www.viewbix.com/v/Unvaccinated-Children-Healthier
2. http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new-study-vaccinated-children-have-2-to-5-times-more-diseases
3. http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children
4. http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

Comments

·         Karly Corinthos • a year ago

I have two sons that were effected by their immunizations. My first son had a grand mal seizure and almost died after his MMR shot, and my second son stopped talking and would be Autistic for the rest of his life. He had been completely normal at his pediatric visits up until then. He had been performing at his age group for all of his motor skills test and language until he got his mmr shot. Add that to living by a huge amount of Amish and Mennonite people for 30 years who do not get immunized and have no Autism, no MS, ALS, allergies, Cancer, diabetes, are seldom ill, etc. and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened to my children!

see more

AutismDadd Karly Corinthos • a year ago

I hear you. Could you also post at http://www.topix.com/health/au... where they have an active autism forum.

see more

eggman2 • a year ago

Yesterday I went to see my son. He lives with his mother and sister. But he was not there. He has been hospitalized one more time for his vaccine induced condition. He suffers from antisocial and schizophrenic tendencies that were produced and manifested after a convalescence from a " vaccine induced illness " ( The same night he started getting sick. )

I guess that Bill Gates dream of curbing the population growth with VACCINES is a reality( as he said in a video ). A mentally ill person, like my son, is less likely to get married and have children.

My son is intelligent, but he can't control his condition. That is how this country is destroying itself, by destroying the brains of its children.

His illness appeared to me worst than my vaccine induced illness. He not only went unconscious, but his skin was oozing off blood and clear liquid in eruptions al over his body.

I went out with a girl that is Asperger diseased , and I asked her if she had suffered from a vaccine induced illness that produced that condition. She affirmed my suspicions.

see more

AutismDadd eggman2 • a year ago

Sorry to hear that. Watching our children suffer is truly awful.

see more

Lowne Wolfe • a year ago

Uhm you're quoting a voluntary SURVEY as a study, that's not a study...misinformation much? Here's a link to a REAL study debunking this absurd claim. The difference between these two is that what you quote is not scientifically relevant, this link IS. http://theness.com/neurologica...

see more

eggman2 Lowne Wolfe • a year ago

Prostituted to the junk medicine robber barons scientists carried it out, so that makes it relevant, according to you.

see more

Lowne Wolfe eggman2 • a year ago

Being relevant science makes it relevant

see more

Junk science is not relevant for the population In general. Although it is relevant for the pockets of your boss--the junk medicine robber baron.

see more

AutismDadd Lowne Wolfe • a year ago

Pathetic. A pro-vac conspiracy site? Its these type who have minions like you thinking those who are victimized by vaccines are making it up. You've been had. Why does VAERS and NVICP exist? Who set them up and why? It wasn't anti-vaxxers. They were set up because vaccines maim and kill.

see more

eggman2 • a year ago

One smart Republican, Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia, chair of the congressional subcommittee on science and technology, said that he didn't vaccinate most of his children, and they are healthy.

One stupid, or prostituted to the junk medicine robber barons Republican, Rick Wilson, asked for his resignation.

There is good and bad everywhere, I like to think. But I don't hear any Democrats talking against vaccinations; that is a shame. And the Democratic propaganda magazine, Mother Jones, does nothing but propaganda for the junk medicine robber barons ( the vaccine makers ).

We need to hear antivaccine talk from all parties.

I heard of assembly men in California and Washington state , as well as someone in Washington D.C. , talking about lifting or prohibiting exemptions for parents refusing vaccinations on their kids. That is reprehensible, irresponsible and unpatriotic. This nation can't survive financially because of disability claims, nor with an intellectually disabled population due to vaccinations. Therefore those politicians must be stopped.

see more

mandi • a year ago

Many of the issues that are claimed to be from vaccinated can be cause by diet. There are more studies that show that vaccines have saved thousands of lives. By learning what are in vaccines and what made scientists look into how to come up with a vaccine for that issue is due to many people dying from that issue. Vaccines are small amounts of the issue in which your body can make antibodies for so if u get this issue in the future ur body can fight it off instead of you dying. This stuff is taught in college!!!

see more

greglohr mandi • a year ago

Have you read this about antibodies?....interesting:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/bl...

see more

Mike7106 • a year ago

Humans have skin for a reason.

see more

AutismDadd Mike7106 • a year ago

So P-vacs can get under it?

see more

eggman2 Mike7106 • a year ago

Yeah, common sense, we don't have to scratch it and put germs on top it, like some stupid tribe in antiquity in India used to do--as shown in a stupid PBS special about vaccines. But even worst to inject it deep into the skin of people--worst in babies with a still developing immune system. My Kenyan friend --who was a newswoman there-- says that she saw how people that were given a shot as babies, limp from the leg where the vaccine was introduced ( a sign of muscle and nerve damage ).

see more

Candace Moore • a year ago

The good side to this article is that it showed a bit of the methodology of the study. If you understand biostatistics on even a college level you will understand how BAD the study conducted was. The gold standard for "proving" something in medicine is a double blinded randomized control trial for a reason!!!! Otherwise you often get data that doesn't prove what it was supposed to. This trail may only prove that certain people unlikely to vaccinate their children were not likely to notice when their kids were sick, or get a good diagnosis when they were. Hardly a ringing endorsement of non-vaccination. But what do I know...I'm just a doctor

see more

Lowne Wolfe Candace Moore • a year ago

this isn't a study by any stretch, it's an opinion...a survey at best. It didn't look at actual medical records, it just asked people to respond...that isn't scientifically or statistically relevant at all. In fact in my INTRO to research methods and ELEMENTARY statistics classes we were taught how such "surveys" are total bunk and completely useless. Basically it's the same as if I sent a survey to all the anti vacc people asking if their kids were healthier than their friends kids who did vaccinate...what would you expect the result to be? This "study" is what you'd get...not valid...totally irrelevant

see more

ABUSIVE !!!!!!!

see more

Yeah sometimes you have to smack people over the head with truth, it's ok, you'll get over it when you grow up.

see more

Its always the immature ones who say grow up.

see more

The junk medicine dogma is not truth.

see more

What's interesting is your bashing actual research and haven't even looked at it...yet I'm the one who doesn't know what they are talking about?

see more

monkone Lowne Wolfe • a year ago

eggman2 is a tool. Been talking to the goon for a day now and finally lost patience with him. It's all just black and white in his eyes and nothing will ever change that.

Similar to how it is with young earth creationists I guess.

see more

For someone so critical of surveys and who claims higher knowledge, you sure are full of... lets say beans. Any information collected in whatever manner can be a survey and can provide relevant, useful information. Your ranting abusive style needs some upgrades before stumbling around venting and proclaiming your superiority. As I stated earlier, its the immature who tell others to grow up.

see more

Lowne Wolfe AutismDadd • a year ago

Doesn't change that what I said it true, a survey of opinions is not relevant science. Sorry you're butt hurt by that.

see more

But it does. Aren't you going to tell me to grow up? And stow the butt hurt comment pal it makes you look like you're a pervert.

see more

Junk science is the only relevant thing for you.

see more

Junk "science" is calling an opinion survey science...looking at medical records over many years is actual science.

see more

Why can a survey not be classified as science? Science is vast, It includes hypotheticals and probabilities, and correlation and the collection of data. That's a survey

see more

Cooked up propaganda for the benefit of the junk medicine robber barons is not science.

see more

It's not propaganda, this was a look over many years at medical records. You have no legit argument to make but you keep acting like you do. I see no further point replying to your ramblings.

see more

Junk medical propaganda goes back to over a century. Do those records that you are talking about go back to more than a century ago ? Then I could say that they might be legitimate. But I doubt that they are that old.

see more

You have no legitimate argument against the power of money. The medical schools in this country used to be eclectic ( based on natural medicine ) . Then came greedy millionaires in the early 20th century, like John D. Rockefeller, and bought them up by telling them that, if they would start teaching this new petrochemical based medicine coming from Germany, they would get financed. So from then on , all you have mostly in medical schools is junk.

But then again, some of the junk goes back before that. Vaccines were invented in the 19th century. And, the stupid, woman lying down position of parturition has been around for about 4 centuries. Those two are good examples of how stupid scientists can be if they follow a dogmatic belief instead of science. Science is always questioning; it can not stagnate and become dogma.

see more

Jakes dad Candace Moore • a year ago

Read a package insert and show me ONE vaccine that uses a double blinded randomized control trial. Read what passes for a placebo in vaccine science. It's a joke. And they get away with that.

see more

mandi Candace Moore • a year ago

You are sooooo right!! They didn't even include diet in this study. Common sense that if u don't eat right and get proper nutrition it can cause some of these health issues. Also some of them listed can be passed on heriditary or occur in the womb.

see more

eggman2 mandi • a year ago

Don't talk about nutrition. For stupid vaccine believers it has always been that vaccines work regardless of anything else. But I notice that they cowardly sway away from their position when they know that they can't defend it. So they begin blaming something else not to look stupid: oh is the climate change, no its the diet, no it must be heredity, or whatever.

see more

eggman2 mandi • a year ago

Yes, but don't inject shit under the skin, either. OK , WITH YOU ???????

see more

eggman2 Candace Moore • a year ago

I heard a guy over the radio saying that he was not hired by the police because he was too smart, as he was told. Well I think that that is the way it always is.

Physicians can not graduate if they know too much. What would the junk medicine robber barons would say ? What would the medical schools do without their money ? Now if one of them repeats the stupid official line, there you go, he/she is ready to face the world.

Can you imagine them talking like me : the woman lying down position of parturition is a stupid abomination perpetrated by our stupid and prostituted to the junk medicine robber barons physicians over a ridiculous period of centuries. No way, can't graduate. Imagine me going in front of class saying : the umbilical cord should never be cut, regardless of how long it takes for it to dry up and split by itself. Wow, they will say that I am interrupting the speedy production line of ( could-have-been-superior) babies. And then I would get in front of class saying : We have to go back to the practice of ECLECTIC MEDICINE. What a sacrilegious one I am. Because there is no doubt that THE MODERN JUNK MEDICINE DICTATORSHIP IS a dogmatic religion instead of a science.

monkone eggman2 • a year ago

wut? Physicians can't graduate if they're too smart despite having their intelligence constantly challenged and only the ones who succeed in scoring highly get to pass?

Come on...

The police are basically thugs and enforcers, they don't need to be smart. Physicians have to make educated guesses from a vast wealth of knowledge and get it right.

It's not a good comparison.

see more

AutismDadd monkone • a year ago

So you're a cop?

see more

monkone AutismDadd • a year ago

Ok joke

see more

eggman2 monkone • a year ago

Physicians that practice junk medicine are thugs and enforcers of the corrupted law that caters to the junk medicine robber barons ( the ones that promote vaccines, chemotherapy , and all that trash. ) You see in the news how they are always instigating the government to bug people that want to be free, like that 17 year old girl in Vermont ( I believe that was the state. ) that didn't want chemotherapy for her cancer. The stupid junk medicine physicians are like vultures that work in behalf of the junk medicine witches that want to poison the public with their brews.

Don't be STUPID and learn. Read what I wrote again, because you seem to be a slow learner, and you might learn something. As a matter of fact , read everything that I wrote , for it might do you some good--and that is hoping that you might have some intelligence in you.

see more

If someone is an adult they should be completely free to choose to go without chemo if they wish.

However, if a legal guardian makes a decision on behalf of a minor that greatly reduces their chance of surviving then do others have a duty of care to intervene?

I'd say yes. Sometimes children do need protecting from their parents.

Having said all that, 17 really is old enough to be aware of the consequence of choosing to avoid chemo, a lower chance of survival (depending on the cancer ofc) but a much more pleasant time of it.

At least until the end at which point it can be extreme agony, but that's cancer for you. It really is horrible.

However my point was that the doctors are generally not at all stupid, and relatively much smarter on average than the police. I have respect for police who actually try to help the communities they're a part of but I've interacted with too many who are nothing but violent and cruel monkeys.
In it for the fun of being an "authority" by force.

see more

You've interacted with too many police officers who were violent and cruel monkeys? Say no more

see more

monkone AutismDadd • a year ago

Ok joke

see more

That's bullshit. Chemotherapy and radiation not only cause cancer, so they can't cure it, but many people will never recuperate from the destruction to their bodies. You should have seen the way that they left my mother. And the psychopathic cynical doctors laughed at my sister when she asked them to use laetrile, which was legal in New Jersey, and proven in experiments to be effective against breast cancer. To say that that is good is typical junk medicine robber barons' bullshit propaganda.

Sure they say, " We extended her life." Also BS, she only lasted 6 months and, at 47 years old, in the 6 months , aged with that kind of treatment to look like 97.

I have known of people that didn't give a crap about the diagnosis, and lived 20 years longer than that.

see more

I'm sorry for your loss. I never said I believed chemotherapy was a guaranteed salvation from cancer, only that I've seen enough information to lead me to believe that it improves the odds of survival.
It's still a probability roulette. There is no guaranteed way to survive.

Sure, cancer can go into remission without treatment but with *some* cancers it is better to fight against it aggressively. Your mother lost her battle, my friend who got leukemia in his teens had chemo and survived. He's now in his late 40s and got married 3 years ago.

Leukemia is rarely something that goes away by itself. It just spreads cancer cells everywhere and then you're screwed.

Having said that, I don't fully understand precisely how chemo does what it does, only that statistically it yields higher chances of survival.

With radiation however I am far more in my element and I fully understand a number of ways in which radiation is used to combat cancers.

One of the problems with an invasive surgery to cut out a cancer is locating the thing. Using radioactive isotopes of elements that are known to be easily absorbed by cancerous cells and gamma ray detector technologies one can triangulate the precise location of the tumours using computer aided tomography to maximise the chances of not accidentally leaving anything behind or cutting out the wrong things when going in.

That is extremely useful.

As for the harmful effects of radiation. It depends on how much radiation you're being exposed to. The focused high intensity beams that are sometimes used and x-ray scan after x-ray scan after x-ray scan are certainly too much, enough to cause damage but in small bouts over an extended period of time the story is completely different.

This world is a radioactive environment. We are exposed to ionising electromagnetic radiation (gamma, ultraviolet, etc) from the sun. The air we breathe contains radioactive gases that are leaking out of the ground beneath our feet, sourced from from naturally abundant decaying radioactive elements in the soil and rocks. The foods we eat are sometimes radioactive, such as bananas.

Life has evolved in this environment and has mechanisms to deal with radiation exposure. A little bit doesn't hurt us. A lot at once does. Heck, the animals in Chernobyl have been showing signs of increased resistance to radiation damage, their bodies know how to deal with it. Albeit after having taken some beating while their bodies were not prepared for that level of exposure.

Sorry to waffle on with that but I encounter a lot of people who are terrified of radiation and believe that any at all is dangerous which is not only just not true but something that is inevitably being stated by a person who currently has free neutrons bouncing around inside them, charged particles impinging against their skin and a little inside their lungs and EM waves ionising atoms up to a few cms below their skin. It gets on my wick slightly so I sometimes rant about it.

see more

All you are saying is junk science. People have survived in spite of radiation and chemotherapy. People have survived, and look apparently well, in spite of VACCINES. Usually people with cancer survive because of a change in diet and lifestyle, in the same way that populations have survived epidemics because of improvements in nutrition and hygiene, but junk science will take the credit with its ridiculous artificial approach.

But other people are the look of the sad fact that our scientists are not that smart , and produce a lot of abnormalities that should not be produced in nature.

see more

Nothing I said about radiation was junk science. Don't be so flippant please, I do know what I'm talking about there.

As for vaccines, meh. Not all vaccines are a good idea but some, like the measles vaccine are seriously effective. One only needs to look at the US for the last 10 years with a consideration of the measles statistics prior to the 1970s introduction to see that.
Not to mention the fact that the same effectiveness is displayed in every country that implements it.

I would actually fight to prevent the banning of that particular one, and the polio vaccine (not that I would have to. It is obvious to anyone who is reasonable that the measles vaccine is a good thing). The strength of my conviction on this one comes from the research I personally did upon the impending birth of my nephew after a discussion with my sister who expressed concern about vaccines.

I stand very firmly in support of them from a position of knowledge and understanding.

see more

Its not a measles vaccine. Its a triple live virus MMR

see more

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk