show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Respons to an email from Iftikhar Ahmad of the London School of Islamics Trust

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
This email response to an email from Iftikhar Ahmad of the London School of Islamics Trust (included at the end) was sent today 16/01/2016, and has been also sent to Theresa May at the Home Office, David Cameron Prime Minister at Number 10 and my MP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circulated to Interested Parties

Dear Iftikhar Ahmad,

I have been made aware of your letter below, and wish to address the points you raise, as a kafir woman who does not accept your or your Allah’s authority over me.

I only recognise this Country’s enshrined Common Law, 39 Articles of the Church, and it’s Christian Constitution.

Sharia Law has no place in any western country, because it is the complete opposite of the system we use.

I have observed over time that in every country with an immigrant Islamic population, once they reach a certain percentage of the population, they begin to cause trouble and bloodshed, because Islam forces them to keep apart and not integrate fully, living instead in Islamic Imposed Ghettos, and claiming the land for the Umma.

Islamic enclaves can be likened to a Cuckoo in the nest, once they hatch and get big enough they evict the resident indigenous/native population, I have seen it in action.

Your points underlined and my reply in italics:

“What about majority of native Europeans who abuse local ladies?”

You will need to be more specific on this matter, what majority? what abuse?

“Without constant flow of immigrants, European society and economy would bleed to death.”

European society does not need a constant flow of immigrants, it managed to survive for millennia without it. In fact immigrants claiming welfare and then sending money out of the country “back home” instead of spending it in the British Economy, are draining the country of much needed wealth in this economy.

The need is a myth created by the social architects of the EU/ UN and New World Order to support their failing multiculturalism agenda.

You believed all their propaganda??

Why are Muslims needing to claim welfare in this country, when they have a parallel system of financial support called the Zakat Tax, 2.5% of all net savings which is paid supposedly to help the poor, needy, employed tax collectors, those in bondage, in debt and service of the cause of God, and wayfarers.

Is it perhaps so they can pay their Zakat, without the Jyzya or contributing to this country’s wealth?

I note that Zakat contributions have been sent to Syria, taking money out of the British Economy. How can you be sure that  the money did not find it’s way into extremist ISIS hands for weapons?

“Muslim children must be educated in state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods.”

Must be educated in a Muslim school? But you want the state to fund it?

I object to my taxes being used to indoctrinate young children to be intolerant, violent , paedophilic, filled with hate, and to treat women as second class people.

Do you deny that your own views or that of your Qur’an support the following:?

Intolerance:

Sura 3 ~27 "Let not believers take infidels for their friends rather than believers:"

Sura  5.51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

Your very own words condemn you -  “ There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. “

Self imposed segregation is the name of the game, so that your children do not get a taste for a tolerant  freer society, where women are treated as equals.

Violence:

Sura  9:29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the Book (the Jews and the Christians) until they pay the Jizya [tax on non-Muslims] with willing submission and feel themselves subdued." 

Sura 47.4  “When you encounter the unbelievers, Strike off their heads. Until you have made a wide slaughter among them, tie up the remaining captives.”

Paedophilia:

From the Hadith:

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

At this juncture let us not forget the abuse and rape of our kafir girls around this country by Muslim males  carrying out Taharrush Gamea (Collective Assault) without consent, in places like Rotherham, Rochdale, Keighley, Oxford, Southampton and Coventry, which have come to light – so far.

Filled with Hate:

Qur’an Sura 9:73 O Prophet! strive hard [wage war] against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell, - an evil refuge indeed. 

Treat Women as Second Class People:

Sura 4 approx verse 39: "Men are superior to women on account of the qualities which God hath gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them.".................."chide those (women) for whose refractoriness ye have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them:"

”This is purely an educational issue. It is nothing to do with segregation or integration.”

No Iftikhar you are wrong here, it has everything to do with indoctrination and segregation from the kufir, who you believe you are superior to.

“British schools are not doing enough to tackle racism and promote race relations. Many teachers are unaware of racist attitudes amongst pupils. Schools have a responsibility not only to deal with racist incidents but also to prepare pupils for life in a multicultural and multiracial society. Children from minority groups, especially the Muslims, are exposed to the pressure of racism, multiculturalism and bullying.”

It is not possible to be racist against an ideology, and Islam is not a race it is a complete worldwide political ideology.

“They suffer academically, culturally and linguistically: a high proportion of children of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin are leaving British schools with low grades or no qualification.”

The main reason these children suffer low grades or no qualifications, lies squarely at the feet of Pakistani and Bangladeshi parents and their communities. They insist that their children visit ‘Home’ for three months or more at a time to keep their culture alive, at crucial stages in their children’s education. 

The result of this is that younger children lose the English they have learned, and have to begin their learning all over again, disadvantaging them in their development and progress academically. The same applies for older children who lose ground in their learning, meaning they have not achieved the necessary standard to take and succeed in exams. This is why so many schools which have this mix of pupils are failing to reach the standards set overall.

I know these facts because I lived in such an area for at least 17 years.

“Very few schools are state funded. There are only 18 Muslim schools which are state funded. I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a Muslim school and I hope one day my dream would come true.”

I believe that many Muslim schools have been funded by hard line Arabic Wahhabis, which makes them incompatible with Western culture and beliefs, and the British State must not be expected to support Muslim Schools when their beliefs are so diametrically opposed to Western Culture and beliefs. Having exclusively Muslim schools can lead to the development of Madrassas, which in other countries have led to children being mistreated and having extremist views.
I would respectfully suggest that if the above is what you want, then you and the people you represent would be better placed moving to a Wahhabist Arabic State which has the same culture and belief system, and where you will all feel much more comfortable. I object most strongly to Islamic people trying to change my culture and country to suit their needs.

As a woman/kafir who has read your Qur’an,  I certainly do not want to see your dream come true in my country, and I certainly do not want Muslim men using Taharrush Gamea (Collective Assault) on the women and girls in my country.

Your belief system is backward looking,  warlike, medieval,  nihilistic, misogynistic, intolerant, violent, paedophilic, supremacist,  and hate filled for anything non-Islamic, and it should be consigned back  to the Dark Ages dustbin of time,  for all time to come.

To try and subvert my country, and change it’s laws or parliament to foreign rule is Treason against Her Majesty and the people of this country.

respectfully yours

Jane B

Supporter of the English Constitution, Magna Carta and 39 Articles of the Church on which this country’s society is founded.

The same tolerant society that has allowed you the freedom to have your alternative belief system within it’s borders, and to parade our streets with threats to kill us. I now see this as a cardinal error.

Never mistake tolerance for weakness.

================================================================

Subject: Muslim Immigrants

What about majority of native Europeans who abuse local ladies? Are you going to deport them? Those who commits any kind of crime should be punished. Without constant flow of immigrants, European society and economy would bleed to death. Muslim children must be educated in state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

Muslim community needs Masajid, state funded Muslim schools, sharia laws and Muslim cemeteries, otherwise, their future generations would be lost in western jungle.

Western civilisation is based on Islamic civilisation. I never said that western society and its education system is inferior but British schooling is not suitable for Muslim children during their developmental periods. Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers for the development of their cultural, linguistic and spiritual identities before they are exposed to wider society, otherwise, they would be lost in western jungle.

Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. Muslim teacher is not a priority for higher studies and research. This is purely an educational issue. It is nothing to do with segregation or integration.
British schools are not doing enough to tackle racism and promote race relations. Many teachers are unaware of racist attitudes amongst pupils. Schools have a responsibility not only to deal with racist incidents but also to prepare pupils for life in a multicultural and multiracial society.

Children from minority groups, especially the Muslims, are exposed to the pressure of racism, multiculturalism and bullying. They suffer academically, culturally and linguistically: a high proportion of children of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin are leaving British schools with low grades or no qualification.

I have been campaigning for state funded Muslim schools for the last 45 years. I set up the first Muslim school in London in 1981. Now there are 188 schools educating approximately 10% Muslim pupils. Very few schools are state funded. There are only 18 Muslim schools which are state funded. I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a Muslim school and I hope one day my dream would come true.
Iftikhar Ahmad

London School of Islamics Trust
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE