Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
NEWSNIGHT; TOP POLITICAL FIGURE
« on: November 03, 2012, 12:56:11 AM »

such posted material or parts therein.

Saturday, November 03, 2012

NEWSNIGHT; TOP POLITICAL FIGURE

Reportedly, a 'former senior political figure' was one of the top people who raped boys from Welsh children's homes.

BBC Newsnight decided not to name the man, although one abuse victim, Steven Meesham, told Newsnight he had been raped by him more than a dozen times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226833/Jimmy-Savile-scandal-Newsnight-claims-leading-politician-Thatcher-years-centre-widespread-paedophile-ring.html#ixzz2B6wloBah

Child abuse children's home Bryn estyn, in Wales.

Meesham said the abuse happened over many years and he was abused repeatedly in the late 1970s.

The teenager went to the police and made statements against the senior public figure.

A second anonymous victim reported the public figure to police, and provided a photo of the man.

He said: 'When I made a statement to the police the police crossed [his name] out and said there was no point.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226833/Jimmy-Savile-scandal-Newsnight-claims-leading-politician-Thatcher-years-centre-widespread-paedophile-ring.html#ixzz2B6xYFcuv

According to Steven Meesham:

"In the home it was the standard abuse which was violent and sexual.

"Outside it was like you were sold.

"We were taken to the Crest Hotel in Wrexham, mainly on Sunday nights, where they would rent rooms."

"One particular night that I always recall is when I was basically raped, tied down, and abused by nine different men.

"You were taken by car, where basically you were sexually abused.

"Various things would happen, drink would be involved, it was basically rape.

"But it wasn't just him, there be other people involved as well."

When asked how many times he was abused by the politician Mr Meesham said:"More than a dozen."

Savile with his friend Mick Starkey, a police inspector

Meesham also said that he had gone to the police in the late 1970s to report the abuse.

"I was called a liar. I was pinned up against a wall. I could still name to this day the police officer who had done it," he said.

"The police denied it and when they looked back, they finally admitted in the inquiry [that] statements were made.

"That's all they would say. They wouldn't say who was named in them. But they did admit I did make a statement of sexual abuse."

Meesham insisted that his statements to the police included allegations of sexual abuse against the politician.

In 2000 another man described how as a teenager he was abused by the politician:

"We went out for something to eat and he pulled over in a layby and then, hey presto, oral sex took place."

In the early 1990s, he went to North Wales police to report the abuse, showing them faxed photographs of the senior Tory politician.

The two police officers he showed the photograph to dismissed his claims, saying that since the pictures were faxed they were not sufficiently reliable evidence and no further action was taken.

The Waterhouse inquiry looked into the child abuse in the North Wales homes.

Meesham says: "I don't understand why on Earth we had an inquiry when we had to leave out 30% of the abusers...

"I was told I couldn't go into detail about these people, I couldn't name them and they wouldn't question me on them."

Sir Jimmy Savile in Belfast, site of the Kincora children's home, said to have been used by MI5.

Now defunct magazine Scallywag covered events at the Welsh children's homes in detail :

Reportedly, "The magazine alleged that the peer referred to in the article is Lord..... at the time of the offences ....... of the governing Conservative Party.

Another regular participant in the activities at Bryn Clwyd was alleged by Scallywag to be D....... for years a leading mover and shaker in successive Conservative administrations.

"Scallywag alleged that D..... was a sadist with an abnormally large penis, who was particularly violent and without mercy in his treatment of the boys. The magazine alleged that on regular occasions his victims would end up in casualty wards. He was a leading political fixer and adviser to Margaret Thatcher....

"The former children connected with this empire of evil who died in mysterious circumstances may have been murdered by the British security services, the price of their silence their lives."

On 1 December 1991, the Independent on Sunday referred to former Police Superintendent Gordon Anglesea and children's home Bryn Estyn in Wales

(Chief Superintendent Gordon Anglesea.):

"According to former residents at Bryn Estyn, Gordon Anglesea, a former senior North Wales police officer, was a regular visitor there.

"He recently retired suddenly without explanation.

"Another serving officer has been accused of assaulting a child at Ty'r Felin."

BRITTEN; HEMMINGS; KRAYS; MI5; BBC
MYSTERIOUS DEREK LAUD

Nick Davies ? Secrecy imposed on the exposure of alleged child ...

Nona: North Wales paedophile ring, top people, the police and the ...

POLICE, PEDOPHILES, PRINCES HARRY, BONOBOS, PARTY ...
PEDOPHILE RING IN PRIME MINISTER'S HOME?
SAVILE, DAVISON, CLARKE, SCALLYWAG...
KEN CLARKE, ESTHER RANTZEN, KRAY TWINS, JEWISH UND...

THATCHER'S PEOPLE
SAVILE'S LINKS TO IRA AND POLICE
SAVILE; MURDERED KIDS; BANKERS; MIND CONTROL
'HEADMASTER PIMPED BOYS'; 'SAVILE DRUGGED BOYS'; ...
TOP PEOPLE SMEARED
'SAVILE THE SPY'

Posted by Anon at 1:25 AM No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Labels: Child abuse, Newsnight, Steven Meesham, Wales

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE