show/hide profile info
Register to take part

E-mail thread between Douglas Carswell MP and Treason Reporting group

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Sounds just like Redwood, doesn't he!!!!  They're all in it - up to their necks!!!!
A.
----------

On 02/11/2012 19:02, jack lewis wrote:

Dear Mr. Carswell,
You have now made your position quite clear. Through your explicit reference to 'treason' you have now laid yourself open to a charge of 'misprision of treason' which is described below. This an offence which can carry a life-sentence.

Jack

On 02/11/2012 16:24, Douglas Carswell wrote:

I have read your email.  I think you are wrong.

Please do not involve me in your talk of treason.

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Nov 2012, at 14:11, jack lewis

Dear Mr. Carswell,
What you are suggesting is like telling a murderer that killing people it is not a good thing to do and that the best to way to get him to stop is to persuade him, nice and gently, that it is anti-social to kill people and that most people do not like him doing it. That's rubbish and you know it! We have laws and when they are broken the criminals must be made to account for it.

Jack

On 02/11/2012 10:56, Douglas Carswell wrote:

Dear Jack

I appreciate your support.

However, I am not sure that the arguments you are making will help us win the argument about the need to quit the EU.

We will win the argument and free ourselves from the EU.  I do not believe we will do so by accusing people of treason.

Douglas

Sent from my iPad

On 31 Oct 2012, at 09:58, Jack wrote:

Dear Mr. Carswell,
We were very disappointed that your attempt to free us from the EU yoke did not succeed.

I am part of a group of people who are vigorously campaigning for the arrest of David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Tony Blair, John Major, Francis Maude and Douglas Hurd for treason. We have all sorts of people in our group, ex policemen, ex armed forces, artists, researchers, a 60's pop star, scientists, legal experts etc.

We would very much like to ask you if you could help us to restore this country back the rule of law and order and its constitution.

You may find it useful to download these two important documents (links shown below) to understand what it is we are are trying to achieve and the method used.

Regards

Jack Lewis

Below is an edited version of an email that we send out to all new members of our group.

...We have not been able to get the National Press involved in the treason issue. Therefore at the moment we rely on the Internet for much of the information processing and communication. However having said that, local newspapers are becoming more sympathetic to these kind of issues. We have access to 1300 local press email addresses.

Here are the two links for down loading the two treason allegation documents.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p98amikohs5sd6/Blair%20Cameron%20%26%20Clegg%20.pdf

http://www.acasefortreason.org.uk/index.php/treaty-on-the-european-union-and-english-constitutional-law-or-treason-at-maastricht

The first download link is for a 'Word' document which is 36 pages and contains treason allegations and the legal argument against Cameron, Clegg and Blair.
 The second link is for a pdf document which is 41 pages long and contains treason allegations against Major, Maude and Hurd for their part in the negotiation and signing of the Maastricht treaty. These need to be addressed to the Chief Constable.

I realise that it is a lot of printing but experience has taught us that it will stop the police wasting us a lot of time. Most Chief Constables will be ignorant of Constitution Law and so we suggest that they send it straight to their legal advisers for evaluation. We often get replies from the police's legal advisers...

Jack Lewis
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:47:27 PM by the leveller »

[email protected]~-

Buy Blacks Law Dictionary - Amazon
[email protected]~-

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE