At last a movement is gathering pace to remove Calamity Cameron

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
3 Great Patriots - Hurrah !

At last a movement is gathering pace to remove Calamity Cameron, the 'Heath imprinted, Heir to Blair'.  Let's all give it a push to gain National Momentum.

Look at the link & sign the petition. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/david-cameron-facing-most-serious-leadership-coup-of-premieship/

Yes, indeed - Three Cheers!

Interesting article, though - Sir Bill Cash said: "My view is that they’ve been engaged in monumentally misleading propaganda. … They have relentlessly and fragrantly been anything but impartial and inaccurate,” he said.

"Fragrantly"? Something smells about that remark - unless.......he mean "flagrantly"?  (Probably intended - 'rotten fish'!)

I suspect that, even at the Telegraph, "you can't get the staff"! It may be a typo! The level of eddication today is apawling!

Nadine Dorries said: Asked if Mr Cameron could do anything to win her back round, she added: “No and I will tell you why – because he’s lied profoundly and I think that is actually really at the heat of why Conservative MPs have been so angered.”

The "heart" of it, perhaps.....? Ah, well...we all make mistakes! (Speed reading, I expect)

Good luck to them all - the man needs stopping and bringing down, now......he's had long enough making a mess of things! (We need a leader!) - Priti Patel or Owen Paterson.

..and why are the British public still so very quiet and accepting of it all - have they put something in the water?

I am not joking - two perfectly healthy 9-month old pot plants on a window ledge have suddenly died - for no apparent reason....it has to be the water! 

I wonder - they are up to all these tricks, you know! Not Bromide necessarily, but something.....certainly the plants didn't like it!

===============================================

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/david-cameron-facing-most-serious-leadership-coup-of-premieship/

David Cameron facing most serious leadership coup of ...

www.telegraph.co.uk

Virus-free. www.avast.com 

© 2016 Microsoft 
 Terms 
 Privacy & cookies 
 Developers 
 English

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)