Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letter to the Daily Mail re "Hi jacked by the far right"
« on: June 05, 2016, 08:02:25 PM »
To: Stephanie Condron 

To: Stephanie Condron ([email protected]

Dear Stephanie
 I was concerned to see the front page of the Mail on Sunday Brexit high jacked by the far right. This implies Her Majesties natural born subjects have no right to an opinion if they are members or ex members of any of what are considered far right groups. Yet you publish as fact the headline our mortgages will be £1500 worse off because  David Cameron said so. There are very few people who believe anything Cameron says any more his statements get wilder by the minute. Yet you are happy to denigrate people whose political views your paper disagrees with as indeed I disagree with a lot of what they say. However there is still no doubting their love of country and sense of patriotism. Both qualities sadly lacking in Parliament. Who gave you the right to imply that any of Her Majesty's natural born subjects should not have the right indeed the duty to go with their conscience and vote leave the EU. Which our membership of the EU is in any case constitutionally illegal I would recommend all Her Majesty's natural born subjects read the 1559 Act of supremacy, the 1689 Bill of Rights which incorporates the 1689 Declaration of Rights, and the oaths they contain. And the Treason Acts , some fourteen of which are still on the statute books.

Albert Burgess
www.englishconstitutiongroup.org

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk