email

Obstructing the Course of Justice

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Obstructing the Course of Justice
« on: November 05, 2012, 09:07:43 PM »
Complaint to the Head of the County Court Money Claim Centre,  PO Box 527 SALFORD, M5 0BY.
Re.
 Obstructing the Course of Justice (which is of course crime) by your department, particularly by Deputy Fee Remission Appeals Manager J. Connoughton.  (Remission No. 8050). 
On 17/9/2012 I posted to your office a Small Claim (?4,000) against the Chief Constable of West Yorkshire (we are beginning to learn much about him!), with covering letter, Fee Exemption Form & the first page of a letter from the Pensions Service as proof of entitlement to Fee Exemption.
The Claim was not issued as should have been: instead, ALL the documents were returned to me with a covering letter dated 27/9/2012, from your R. Barker claiming the letter from the Pensions Service was not proof enough.   
I responded by sending the documents back to your office with my own letter dated 2/10/2012 (qv, particularly the penultimate paragraph) & a red arrow on the Pensions Service document to help your staff to understand it. 
Despite the red arrow, your J. Connoughton still failed to recognise the validity of the one page sent, & sent all the documents back AGAIN, with a letter dated 24/10/2012, saying that I must re-send the Claim, with extra pages of the Pension Service letter, or pay ?120, or seek remission by another route, with a wad of unnecessary pages explaining how I should do so.
NOTE:  I have recently submitted a Claim in the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court of Justice at the Royal Courts of Justice.   
THAT ILLUSTRIOUS COURT HAS ACCEPTED THE SINGLE PAGE FROM THE PENSION SERVICE (the same page sent to you!) WITHOUT QUIBBLE, THE CLAIM HAS BEEN ISSUED, & IS GOING AHEAD!
IF I can find the strength, I will be re-submitting the Claim documents to you, & WILL be sending the (completely unnecessary) extra pages demanded by J. Connoughton: I trust the matter will then go forward without further criminal obstruction. 
J. Connoughton says, "We do not discriminate against any individual and your application was given the same consideration & subjected to the same checks as all others." 
I do not doubt that s/he treats all Litigants In Person in exactly the same way, obstructing & delaying by every means possible.   
S/he even has the impudence to object to me having an extended holiday in Ireland! 
The nation is beginning to learn how all too many of those with power abuse that power.  This is a comparatively minor example, but shows how widespread is the corruption. 
Norman Scarth. 
PS:  This morning I have twice tried to ring your 'Helpline'(?), which rang out but with no reply till finally dropping out.  I have also tried to access your website, without success.   
PPS:  Any doubts about my entitlement to Fee Exemption, please see the 'Law Times Report' of the Civil Appeal Court hearing in June 1999, 'Scarth v Leeds Combined Court Centre', in which Lord Woolf (then Master of the Rolls), Lord Justice Otton & LJ Ward made recommenadtions to the Lord Chancellor on that very point.
NS.

[email protected]~-

Buy Blacks Law Dictionary - Amazon
[email protected]~-

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE