• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
More sad news from Britain First!
« on: July 21, 2016, 10:19:56 PM »
Please start reading from the bottom upwards

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane does all she can and bless her socks, the letter is spot-on.

The great difficulty is that the media are hide-bound to tell the people just what is not censored and as I've just said to Rodney, how do you wrest the 'levers of power' from the hands of those treasonous MPs, when all they'll do is to refer to a corrupt, EU friendly Judiciary, who'll support those opposing 'Brexit', while mouthing  'agreeable platitudes' to the masses, supported by a suborned MSM??

ABW  -  John    (The referendum 'result' in the EU Region of Scotland' was a great illustration of how the Corrupt EU works, with the foul SNP using thousands of illegally propagandised School-children of 16 to twist the vote!  What do they 'understand' apart from believing what 'educators' tell them is true?   As dear J.J. would have said, "Pass the sick-bag, Alice"!!) 

Another very good letter from Jane B, to "those at the top"!

Sadly, it may never be read, due to the great length - but we can only hope that a secretary will draw the Ministers attention to the unhappy mood of the people.

S.

===================================================

Date : 20/07/2016 - 01:38 (GMTDT)
To : [email protected], [email protected]
Cc : [email protected], [email protected]
Subject : Unwelcome Sad news - Tue 19th July/16

OPEN LETTER CIRCULATED

Dear Andrew Percy, Prime Minister Theresa May, Elizabeth Truss and Amber Rudd,

I realise that you are all now on a steep learning curve in your new jobs, but I was hoping you could make time to look into the Stalinist treatment by Luton Police Force (and previously Bedford Police Force), of Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen who represent a legally constituted party named Britain First.

For some time now, these two have been working to highlight the inequality of treatment between native subjects of Her Majesty, and the Islamic community.

Treatment by the police, instead of being unbiased, free and fair, has instead favoured the Islamic Community, and protects only the Islamic Community, instead of policing all of the communities of Britain without fear or favour.

Luton Police Force might possibly think it is protecting Britain First and the Islamic Community, but in practice it is fuelling resentment against the Islamic Community, with it’s biased actions.

The magma is slowly rising, and you have a volcano waiting to erupt in this country, because of police suppression of free speech on the subject, and suppression of a legal political party.

In light of the terror attacks in other parts of the world, it is important that this government appear to be doing something positive, out in the communities for the native non-Islamic people when they are assaulted or abused, as well as for Islamic people.

Common Law is the Law of the Land, not barbaric medieval Sharia Law, which is tantamount to abuse, and supports inequality for women.

Anyone who supports Sharia Law, also supports FGM, stoning, cutting off hands, killing for apostasy, honour killings, women not getting proper justice, and more.

The Islamic system of Al-Taqiyya and dissimulation, are words used for the practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims, and the act of carrying it out Al-Taqiyya and lying to non-Muslims is considered to be good work.

Under Islam salvation is determined by good works, and good works extend to waging war and killing non-Muslims.

So before you reply to me with the platitudes of “Islam is a peaceful religion”, I give you these Suras from the Koran (which I have read) from which the Imams and Mullahs teach children, and preach to their misraj/mosque attendees:

As to Supremacism with violence:

(Quran 2:191-193) “And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”

As to Equality of Women:

(Quran 4:34) “Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for Allah’s guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them.”

As to Integration:

(Quran 4:89) “They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of Allah; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper.”

As to the ‘Peaceful Religion’:

(Quran 5:33) “This is the recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off; or they shall be banished from the land. That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement.”

(Quran 9:5) “Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.”

(Quran 9:123) “O believers, fight the unbelievers who are near to you; and let them find in you a harshness; and know that Allah is with the godfearing.”

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying:

“Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him” (Bukhari 9.84.57).

The death penalty for apostasy is part of Islamic law according to all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence.

Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the most renowned and prominent Muslim cleric in the world, has stated:

“If they had gotten rid of the apostasy punishment, Islam wouldn’t exist today.”

I ask you to consider in all honesty, whether this violent hate filled, complete political cult ideology in a book, (which has to threaten it’s followers with death in order to keep them), is compatible with Western Society.

Western Society has it’s basis in our Holy Bible, which preaches the all inclusive love of God and Jesus for humankind, not setting itself apart or in opposition to other faiths, and whose tenets have been taken advantage of to invade this country by stealth procreation, which has occurred in many other countries around the world.

Lebanon used to be a Christian country, until the settled Islamic community reached population strength to take over, and then Islamic neighbours turned on their former so called friends, pushing them out. Many cultures have been destroyed in this way, the Yazidis (Descendents of the Star Watchers) are a good modern example.

If I may make a suggestion to slow down the birth rates in certain sections of the community, only pay child benefit for the first three children. This will lead to only replacement population demographically, and not the future explosion in population that has been forecast.

For many years the government have been laughed at in certain areas, for paying people to procreate (jig-jig). (personal experience)

Also offer protection for those who wish to leave Islam. A family in Bradford who converted to Christianity have been subject to much abuse by Islamists.

It is only a matter of time before abuse turns to killing on the streets of Britain, caused by years of inaction, lack of firm direction, and appeasement by successive governments.

Please find below the latest news on the harassment and potential destruction, of legal political party Britain First and it’s personnel, by police abuse of power. (Comment by a member of the public)

We seem to be turning into a police state banana republic, instead of a Bastion of Common Law Democracy ruled by the people through trial by jury under Magna Carta.

yours sincerely

Mrs Jane B.

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:16 PM

Sad news from Britain First - Tue 19th July/16

More sad news from Britain First!

The establishment really are defending the Muslims - not us!

Making the enemy welcome in OUR land! Why not bring in some Gestapo, as well....they would soon help us sort it out!  Warum nicht?  They know tricks we have never even thought of!

=====================================================

You are not going to believe the latest round of police harassment!

Today, I was due to hand myself in again at a police station in Kent.

I was expecting another postponement or even a "no further action".

Me and Jayda have been on bail for over six months now for the heinous crime of wearing Britain First merchandise while giving out leaflets in Luton.

To be honest, the situation was becoming laughable and ridiculous, up until today.

The heat was scorching today in Kent and no one expected what came next.

The cowards that they are, Luton police sent two jobsworth Kent officers out to summon me into the station.

I refused and told them to send Luton police bullies out to arrest me.

Taken aback by this, after a few minutes the Luton gang came out into the foyer but refused to come outside, where I was standing in the heat.

Britain First

They refused to come out because we were filming them, so they threatened to arrest me for "breach of bail" unless I came with them into the station (pictured above).

After giving them a mouthful, calling them cowards and bullies, I had no choice but to enter the custody suit with them.

When safely inside the police station with no cameras present, I was arrested and charged with wearing a Britain First hoodie over six months ago!

You couldn't make this nonsense up! Talk about police harassment!

I was photographed, my fingerprints taken, booked in and told by the Luton idiots that deputy leader Jayda Fransen has a warrant out for her arrest!

Then the gaggle of jobsworth officers from Luton hit me with the bail conditions and I have to admit, even I was shocked at their severity!

I have been around the block a few times with hostile, biased police forces over the years who hate patriots and love Islam, but this new low was "taking the biscuit".

For a "crime" that, if convicted, could leave me liable for a small fine, the bail conditions are worthy of a mass murderer!

Here are the bail conditions point by point:

1. Sign on at a London police station EVERY DAY
2. Not to enter the town of Luton, for ANY reason
3. Not to use Skype or any other streaming media
4. Not to direct others to enter the town of Luton, for ANY reason
5. To live and sleep every night at the same address and make myself available for police checks (house arrest)

All of these conditions have been imposed because I gave out leaflets in Luton wearing a Britain First hoodie from our online shop!

Luton police seem to be waging an all out campaign of harassment and obstruction to keep Britain First out of Luton (not that we had any immediate plans to go there), all to appease the militant Muslim population of the town.

First they serve us with papers which state they are dragging us into the High Court, again, costing us in the region of £15,000, now they have arrested and charged me and imposed ridiculous bail conditions on me which render me unable to even do my day-to-day job!

I have instructed our legal representatives to challenge these stupid bail conditions immediately, which is going to cost around £1,000.

On top of these new costs, we still need to raise the £15,000 to fight Luton police in the High Court on August 15th.

Britain First

Are they attacking us from multiple angles all at once to try and pressure us into submission?

They will fail, because we are fighters who never back down, retreat or surrender, especially when persecuted like this!

Do they think we will fold like a pack of cards? They must be kidding on.

Britain First will literally never give up or surrender or slacken, we are a fighting, bulldog movement that fights and fights and fights until we are victorious.

Britain First is our country's new "backbone", we are cut from the same cloth as Alfred, Elizabeth, Cromwell, Nelson and Churchill.

Our movement needs you now more than ever - we have never been under such pressure before which threatens our entire existence.

Only you and you alone can save this movement by chipping in to our combined High Court and bail conditions legal fighting fund.

I am left totally unable to do anything now for Britain First until we challenge these bail conditions, so please stand by my side today and chip in to help me fight this nonsense.

Let's show the Luton police bullies that we are British Lions and will fight them with passion and grit and determination until we win.

Luton police are targeting me because I am leader of this movement, but they don't realise that standing by my side are hundreds of thousands of staunch British patriots who love this movement and our country and will back me to the hilt to take on these jobsworth cretins.

Can I count on you? Will you stand with me to give "two fingers" to this police harassment?

I need your help with this dreadful new situation, I cannot do it on my own.

Yours sincerely,
Paul Golding
Leader, Britain First

Britain First

HOTLINE 0203 409 6216

Please read our: Privacy Policy
To un-subscribe click here: Unsubscribe
Britain First, PO Box 119, Swanley, BR8 9DY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et3fM6kcDx8

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)