Letter to PM May's Constitueny office---yet again !!!!!!!!!!!

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letter to PM May's Constitueny office---yet again !!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:08:33 PM »

A simply excellent letter, written by Jane Birkby to the Prime Minister, on Mon 3rd October (no reply received so far!).

This is now being sent again and going to the PM's Constituency Office, for a second attempt to get through!

Watch this space!

Stan

PS: Ever tried to pick up Mercury with your fingers, in the lab at school? Politicians are the same!

=========================================================

Dear Prime Minister May,

I am sending this to your constituency office, in the hope that you might actually get to read it.

yours sincerely

Mrs Jane Birkby

English Constitution Group

http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/

-----------------------------------------------------

To: Mrs Theresa May Prime Minister

Subject: NOT ACCEPTABLE - NO EU LAWS OR LEGISLATION

Dear Prime Minister May,

I am betting that your civil servants will stop this email reaching you, for their own nefarious reasons, so this is as much for them as it is for you.

I listened to your speech outlining the strategy for Brexit, and quite honestly I don’t trust the civil servants who advised you, or the MPs to carry all this out in timely fashion, and I most certainly do not trust the ambitious House of Commons who have been on a power grab for the last 1-200 years.

University Professors who think they know Constitutional Law, actually know very little, because it has not been taught since the 1970s.

You need to consult the English Constitution Group and the Magna Carta Society.

Also the ECA72 is ultra vires, being as it was an illegal act against the constraints of our Constitutional Law, and it can just be ignored because it has no legal force. See the Lord Kilmuir letter to Edward Heath, and the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties 1969 & 1986. You can just wipe it from the statute book.

TREASON WAS COMMITTED, AND THOSE WHO PERPETUATE IT WHILE KNOWING ABOUT IT, ARE GUILTY OF MISPRISION OF TREASON.

UNDO IT NOW.

This includes civil servants, MPs and any other public servants who collude in retaining EU legislation and law.

The Sovereign People of this country voted to remove EU legislation and Laws from this country, not to include them in our own laws and legislation.

The Sovereign People also voted to cauterize the open vein from the Treasury, that bleeds our money into the EU at net £214 milllion per week – or £11.1 billion per year.

You did not say anything about stopping payments to the EU, and that is one of the main reasons apart from immigration, that the people voted to leave.

Just when are you going to action these things?

It seems to us that you are going to drag things out under Article 50, while the Burghers in Brussels kick the can down the road, and still benefit handsomely from our money, while they force immigrants onto us.

SHORT SHARP EXIT NOW PLEASE.

PLEASE REMEMBER:- THE BALLOT BOX CAN REWARD A GOOD GOVERNMENT, OR STRIP POWER FROM IT.

PLEASE DON’T LET US DOWN OR FUDGE THE BREAK.

NO FOREIGN EU LAWS BY THE BACKDOOR - THE BILL OF RIGHTS 1688/9 FORBIDS THEM. THEREFORE THEY CANNOT BE PLACED ON OUR STATUTE BOOKS, AS IT IS TREASON. EVERYTHING SINCE 1972 IS NULL AND VOID ANYWAY BECAUSE PARLIAMENT GAVE AWAY IT’S POWER TO ADMINISTRATE.

yours sincerely

Mrs Jane Birkby

English Constitution Group

http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk