Letter to the 3 Judges by Albert Burgess and template by John White

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0

Lord Chief Justice Thomas                                                                          Albert Burgess
 Lord Justice Sales                                                                                    15Parliament Road
 Sir Terrance Etherton                                                                               Thame
 The Royal Courts of Justice                                                                        South Oxfordshire
 Strand                                                                                                     OX9 3TE
 London 03-11-2016
 WC2A 2LL

Ref Britain’s exit from the EU

My Lords
 I despair I really do, you are what passes for our most senior judges yet your knowledge of the English Common and Constitutional Law appears to be woefully inadequate to the high offices you hold. I do not wish to teach you to suck eggs. But it appears I must.

Parliament which contrary to common thinking today does not reign supreme that honour falls to Her Most Britannic Majesty Queen Elizabeth the II, CONTRARY to the view expressed by the House of Commons the 1689 Bill of Rights did not transfer Sovereignty from the lawfully anointed King to the House of Commons. And on the 8th March 1784 95 years after the Declaration and Bill of Rights King George III forced a vote in Parliament as to where ultimate Sovereignty lay with him as the lawfully anointed King or with the House of Commons as the elected house. By Parliamentary vote full total and absolute Sovereignty lay with the lawfully anointed King. So today by the Common Law of Kingship and Parliamentary vote not to mention the will of the indigenous people of this island Kingdom Queen Elizabeth II is the supreme governor of this ancient Kingdom. A Queen you are duty bound to support up to and including giving your life in her service.

Our first King to tell a foreigner to get lost was King Alfred who rejected an archbishop sent from Rome. The second was Henry III who repudiated his father’s surrender of England to the Pope in 1213. Next came Edward III who according to the greatest jurist of all time Sir Mathew Hale wrote to the Pope roundly in 1366. The most famous was of Course Henry VIII whose row with the Pope is well documented. Now let us jump backwards to Edward III who in 1351 gave us three pieces of legislation the 1351 Treason Act which by the by you gentleman have broken. The 1351 Act of Proviso’s which prevented the disposal of any English assets such as farms to a foreign owner and the 1351 Act of Praemunire which forbad the imposition in his Kingdom of foreign law’s, it also forbad his Bishops from excommunicating any of his subjects on the orders of the Pope. And it forbad the extraction from his Kingdom of any of his subjects to be tried in a foreign court. These things he considered an affront to his honour and dignity as an English King. The Act of Proviso’s was repealed in the 1948 Criminal Law Revision Act. The Act of Praemunire was repealed in the 1967 Criminal Law Act. The question we must ask is, is the honour and dignity of Queen Elizabeth II any less than the honour and dignity of Edward III? Well it can’t be can it they both held the office of the Crown and the Crown cannot change. That being the case the selling of our assets and utilities to foreign owners and the imposition of foreign law in this Kingdom are affronts to the honour and dignity of Queen Elizabeth II. Edward III considered and indeed ruled that an affront to his honour and dignity were a personnel Treason against him as England’s King.

Edward Heath set up a conspiracy to subvert our constitution and common law the major crime of sedition and at this level of sedition an act of treason and to hand this Kingdom over to foreign power an act of treason.

The Maastricht Treaty which made the Queen a citizen of Europe a constitutional impossibility was also a contravention of the 1351 Treason Act. The peoples vote to leave the EU was the people returning this Kingdom to the rule of English law and a total repudiation of the treasons committed by Parliament over the last 50 years. Your ruling goes against the wishes of the people and I have no doubt her Majesty and your action constitutes treasons against her Majesty by continuing the affront to her honour and dignity as Queen of England from which all her other titles supremacies and superiorities flow. I would most respectfully suggest you should without wasting time reconvene your court and reconsider your decision before it is too late. You should consider the oath from the 1689 Bill of Rights which is still the higher law of England. And I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction. power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority ecclesiastical or spiritual within this realm so help me God. This is the ancient law far older than 1689 which has kept this Kingdom free since King Alfred told the Pope to get lost. You breach this at your peril.
 Respectfully submitted
 Albert Burgess

John White Meanwhile, in the UK, we aren't taking a threat to Brexit lying down https://www.facebook.com/notes/john-white/template-brexit-support-letter-fao-theresa-may-pm/1608261492532589

TEMPLATE Brexit supporter letter FAO Theresa May Prime Minister

*Note to be recognised all letters must have your name and legal address or they will not be responded to or counted. The lines are there for you to do that. You can print a copy or handwrite to send a physical letter, or email

email to: [email protected] (this worked for me from my own email)

Lee Hollingworth we always have the "TRUMP" card of just repealing the EC act 1972 gov can do that all on their own along with the talk of the great repeal act that will put all EU laws on our books until they can be repealed if needed too

Template Brexit support letter FAO Theresa May PM

John White·Thursday, 3 November 2016

TEMPLATE Brexit supporter letter FAO Theresa May Prime Minister
*Note to be recognised all letters must have your name and legal address or they will not be responded to or counted. The lines are there for you to do that. You can print a copy or handwrite to send a physical letter, or email
email to: [email protected] (this worked for me from my own email)
Or try: https://www.gov.uk/government/organ...
Your Name
Address
-------------------
-------------------
-------------------
Dear The Rt Hon Theresa May, Prime Minster of the United Kingdom,
With regard to the High Court judgement made today, 3rd November 2016, in which we hear the news:
That the Government has lost in Court, and that Parliament will now have a vote on whether or not we trigger Article 50. Yes, it is understood, you have announced the Government will appeal. That is appreciated. But nonetheless, there are a few further matters I feel I would like to draw to your attention.
The first is, although a personal letter, this is also a template letter that will be shared on social media. People will be invited to send this letter, or their own like it, if they agree with the sentiments I express here. Any such shares are to be taken as complete support for the contents herein
I started to campaign for a Referendum upon Leaving the European Union on the very day before the Lisbon Treaty, singed by Gordon Brown, was activated in 2009. I have always done so independently, although I have assisted the campaigns of groups like UKIP and Vote Leave
I tell you this to convey the depth of my sincerity and my passion: for me, restoring the United Kingdom into a fully Sovereign Nation again is a cause I simply cannot square ever abandoning. I believe it is fundamentally true that the best and most just way to govern these Islands, is within these Islands, with a government fully accountable to the people of these islands
I wish to remind you that this Referendum was held on the promise to "implement what you (the voters) decide"(1). I also remind you that Prime Minister David Cameron specifically promised that in the instance of a Leave vote, he would Trigger Article 50 on “straight away”(2), taken to mean June 24th. Of course we are not surprised he did not keep this promise. Nevertheless, he did make that promise, in his capacity as Prime Minister of this Conservative Government
Your government is doing very well in the polls, 47%, a commendable figure (3). This is because of public confidence in your statement "Brexit means Brexit", and indeed, if we add UKIP's 6%, we have a 53% majority supporting Brexit
Although the Conservative leadership contest resulted in you being awarded the leadership by default, due to all other candidates withdrawing, and although you yourself spoke for Remain in the Referendum debate, we have given you a cautious approval and many have decided to believe you when you said you would trigger article 50, first "by the end of the year" then "by new year" then "by next Easter"
If the government's appeal fails, there is every prospect that a pro-remain stacked Parliament might try some kind of Commons Rebellion. There could even be a challenge to your own leadership of the Conservative party. Mr Tony Blair is to be spotted loitering in the wings. You chose not to implement article 50 at your earliest opportunity. If Brexit fails, you have a direct liability
The Knights of Leave, the Brexiters, we have not gone away, we have not forgotten, and we expect what has been promised us via the system of democracy
If we then find, despite all the bias in that referendum debate last June, the Remain case lost, only for our own Parliament to then impose Remain onto us by Commons Rebellion, what on earth is the ordinary person of Britain supposed to think? In what way could we possibly pretend to ourselves we are still a free and fair society? When our very right to choose who governs us is subverted by a political class of elite privilege? What remedy could such people seek, in their suffering?
And, if you please, we also inform you, we do not recognise "Hard Brexit" or "Soft Brexit". These terms did not even exist during or before our Referendum, and have no possible meaning in terms of our understanding or implementing our decision.
We want FULL Brexit, that is BREXIT, that is withdraw from all EU treaties and every power returned to the UK. We fully understand and prefer, to immediately withdraw, weigh anchor on the seas of global commerce, and trade with the world on the basis of WTO rules, without the single market
Mrs May, I do implore you: you must not let the democratic process fail. You must not give in to any bribery or flattery or threats from the opponents of a Free Britain. It is on that basis, and that basis only, we give you our trust. If you repay with true service, you will be honoured immemorial
Thank you for the kindness of reading these words: Please give them your utmost attention
Yours Sincerely
(your name)
John White
Citations:
1)”The government will implement what you decide” https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...
2)David Cameron will trigger article 50 “Straight away”http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/brex...
3)Conservatives on 47% in polls, 19/10/2016 http://order-order.com/2016/10/19/2...

« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:06:35 AM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk