Letters to Sadiq Khan and Bernard Hogan Howe(Albert Burgess)

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letters to Sadiq Khan and Bernard Hogan Howe(Albert Burgess)
« on: November 15, 2016, 10:07:42 PM »
Sadq Khan                                                                                       Albert Burgess
City Hall
The Queens Walk
London
SE1 2AA
14-11-2016
Ref London Mayor
Dear Mr Khan
First you should be aware that as a naturalised subject you take your fathers nationality and as you were born here and your birth was registered here you became naturalised by birth you are in fact a Pakistani National born in the UK.
As a naturalised subject you are not by law allowed to be granted any order of nobility to sit in either house of Parliament to sit on the Privy Council, nor can you hold any office of public trust. So your claim to be mayor of London is spurious at best.
But let us for one moment of madness assume you are a legitimate mayor, you are not but let us assume you are. What makes you think that as the mayor you can break London away from the rule of the Crown? By making the suggestion that you intend to do that you are in fact placing your authority in London over the authority of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. When you do that you commit treason against Her Majesty contrary to the 1351 Treason Act, and you cannot fall back on your Pakistani nationality because where ever you are from in the world the rule is as long as you are here under the protection of Her Majesty you owe her a duty of loyalty. So your action is still treason. For which you should stand trial.
And where do you think you get the authority to threaten a President Elect of our ally America that unless he does what you want America will be subject to Islamic attack. One has to wonder exactly what your connexions to terrorism are. That allows you to make that threat which the USA could treat as an act of war.
I would remind you, you are in my country not yours and as long as you are here you are required to comply with our laws and standards of behaviour if you do not wish to do that feel free to leave this ancient Kingdom or go to jail .
Respectfully submitted
Albert Burgess

Cc Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe

Dear Bernard
I would like you to treat this as an allegation of Treason contrary to the 1351 Treason Act because by threatening to declare London Independent he is imagining the death of her Majesty as a fully Sovereign Queen in London I need not remind you, you have a duty of loyalty to Her Majesty by virtue of the office you hold and the Knighthood she was gracious enough to bestow upon you. I would also respectfully suggest you investigate his links to terrorist organizations which allows him to make threats against the United States of America.
Respectfully submitted
Albert Burgess

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk