show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

BBC credibility could easily be severely dented. 

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
« on: December 05, 2016, 08:12:11 PM »
 Start reading from the bottom upwards
============================ 

I had a plan sometime ago for a fleet of poster trucks in London with some simple messages...'The BBC is LYING about the EU', 'Brussels Broadcasting Corp', 'The BBC is in the pocket of Brussels' etc. 

Of course UKIP seniors were nervous about it. But where has cowardice and appeasement got us?

This ONE poster truck was my idea and hugely powerful, we went all over London with it getting cheers everywhere we went...and the Government backed down from its plans to attack Syria...and so did Obama. £2000 well spent.

On 3 December 2016 at 13:52, Marcus
In line with my letter's point that we are at war I believe the BBC should be destroyed but not now
I mentioned an attack on MSM in general and NATO because they are currently in focus and also in weaker positions. In a war we must concentrate all effort on one weak area.

BBC is much stronger because it has its own powerful advertising platform. And the current govt will not do what you or I say.

The plan for the BBC should be (on gaining any sort of leverage in power) 1.Cut the license fee in half and trim the BBC accordingly. 2. No compliance from the BBC? Cut it by 90pc and see what happens.

The alternative news medias can be invited to fill the gaps.

The BBC has a great many good things about it and there will be fears over throwing the baby out with the bath water.  But, like Dresden, collateral damage in a war is unavoidable.

M

On 3 Dec 2016, at 10:17, Peter wrote:

As I have said many times, the way to deal with the BBC is not to attack it but to set up rival broadcasters: the BBC is in a virtual monopoly position which is outrageous. The reason for this is that the BBC got in "under the wire" before the war, and before the Broadcasting Act forbad bias in the electronic media(which of course the BBC is not subject to for some mysterious reason)

We should do what Reagan did in the 1980s : abolish the Broadcasting Act, and allow openly BIASED stations to broadcast in competition. The result is that the US now has Fox and also many right-wing radio stations, providing balance.

But remember the BBC and the rest of the Marxstream media are now a declining force. We have the internet now and also satellite TV stations such as RT, which are not subject to the Broadcasting Act , so it is not as bad as it used to be : prior to about 2000, people were really brainwashed. I am convinced Brexit and the Trump victory would have been impossible in those days.

Peter

Subject: Re: They write what they're told

Paul Nuttall needs to lead a sustained attack on the BBC, backed up with clear evidence.

On 2 December 2016 at 12:42, Peter Lindsay <[email protected]> wrote:
I'm glad the flag doesn't include Fox - that is fair. Fox is not a channel I would watch by choice in the same way as , say RT - the quality is much lower than RT - but at least its election coverage was fair to Trump.

Unfortunately it's not so easy to do an upside down union jack , but someone might come up with a similar idea for the UK.

Peter

To: Peter
Subject: Re: BBC WORLD NEWS SHAMES OUR NATION

This is quite a nice pic that i am sending out with my emails.

I think it will get read even if the main body doesn't.....

<image001.jpg>
On 2 Dec 2016, at 09:42, Peter Lindsay wrote:

BBC will continue to churn out Fake News

http://commentcentral.co.uk/bbc-world-news-shames-our-nation/

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE