Register to take part
email

LABOUR ORDERS MP'S TO ROTHERHAM

• 0 Replies

the watcher

LABOUR ORDERS MP'S TO ROTHERHAM
« on: November 15, 2012, 07:12:05 PM »
? Fallout
? "Clearly shaken, Labour ordered any MP within striking distance of Rotherham to put on a rosette and get to the town on Wednesday morning"
 ? Iron Dome in Action

Tory's Tea Spiked with Sodium Pentothal?

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 09:45 AM PST

Here's some more coverage following on from what appears to have been a sudden injection of truth serum into the arm of Keighley Conservative MP Kris Hopkins. His medication though is certainly not to the liking of Keighley Central Ward Councillor Khadim Hussain who said Mr Hopkins was on a ?very dangerous road?.

?He is playing to the BNP and the far right with this sort of thing,? he warned. ?He is stigmatising a particular community and it is not about race or religion, there are just good people or bad people ? that?s it. What he?s said could destroy the fabric of the community in Keighley. Everybody, regardless of race or religion, condemns that sort of behaviour towards women.?

However, Dr Bary Malik, a member of Bradford?s Ahmadiyya Muslim community, said Mr Hopkins? comments were ?outrageous and a disgrace?. ?Sticking labels on entire communities is just not acceptable,? he said. ?This is the sort of thing that Nick Griffin of the BNP used to say. Just because Jimmy Savile was a paedophile, it doesn?t make me accuse the Christian religion or its leaders of being part of that.?

Funny that I never hear anyone from ethnic communities ever complaining about the relentless demonisation and labelling of the white population by the burgeoning race relations industry. Perhaps they don't like the taste of their own medicine.

Fallout

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 05:31 AM PST

Here's another video shot earlier this morning illustrating the ongoing attacks on Southern Israel and the Iron Dome defensive system. This is a high definition output with audio quality to match demonstrating that neither the birds or dogs appreciate the wake-up call.

Looks like others though, are more appreciative of the Hamas postman.

"Clearly shaken, Labour ordered any MP within striking distance of Rotherham to put on a rosette and get to the town on Wednesday morning"

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 03:21 AM PST

You can expect a lot more of this as both Respect and Labour jockey to offer the best possible outlet to stop the "racist" BNP. Ironic really as both had originally intended to set their stall out tapping openly into the ethno-religious turbocharger that is the Islamic block vote. Shame we don't have a media with the integrity or the courage to point it out.

Iron Dome in Action

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 12:37 AM PST

From a mostly technical interest I've been examining some of the amateur footage from the action emanating out of the Gaza Strip in the last 24 hours. I have to say I'm very impressed with Israel's Iron Dome defensive system and its ability to take out a wide range of rockets and projectiles.

Here's some video from last night which illustrates this and also puts our November 5th celebrations into perspective. I would imagine the radar technology shares some of its DNA with the Phalanx system used on Royal Navy ships.

Back later.
SIMON DARBY

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE