Prisons. Facts from an 'Insider'.

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:12:21 PM »
To those who receive this Bcc: 
I said at the end, "Your response - or lack of it - will show whether the BBC is as independent as you claim, or whether you are part of the propaganda arm of the completely corrupt British State."
Needless to say, there has been NO response from the Quislings who run that outfit.
Norman Scarth
===============================================
Norman Scarth
Tue 14/02/2017 14:04

To:
[email protected]
Cc:
Norman Scarth ([email protected])

To BBC Radio 4 'You & Yours' programme (Bcc to others)
You invite contributions to your debate on prisons, following the 'shocking' revelations by Panorama:
As a one-time 'insider', I offer mine.   
(My email address gives you a clue as to WHY I was put in prison)
The 'revelations', AND the 'debate', are contrived, to distract people from the REAL problems - one of which is that far too many people are being put in prison, secondly, that the wrong people are being put there! 
One-time Prison Governor David Wilson PhD, now Professor of Criminology at Birmingham City University, has said that prisons are a very expensive but completely useless way of dealing with crime, & that the should all be pulled down.  (My own view is that we should retain 10% - for the people who SHOULD be in them, but aren't!)   
Amber Rudd says 'the problem is complex: there is no magic bullet to solve it'. 
I SAY THERE IS! 
If the country wasn't run by those who are either idiots or criminals, it would take no more than a stroke of the pen to reduce crime by 90%, thus reducing the prison population (& the vast amounts of money to keep them there) by 90%. 
The clock tells me your programme will have ended by now, so I cut this short. 
If, repeat IF you want to know more (I doubt that you will), I will be happy to tell you.   
I will tell of a man to whom David Cameron expressed the gratitude of the nation,
(See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-21845753   )
 & who had led a blameless life, but was, at the age of 75, sent to die in prison.
Well, I didn't die, but survived six years of incarceration in many different prisons & two lunatic asylums, but eventually escaped, & am still alive at 91, living happily & safe in Ireland - & STILL seeking to expose the corruption which is rampant in Britain.
Your response - or lack of it - will show whether the BBC is as independent as you claim, or whether you are part of the propaganda arm of the completely corrupt British State.
Norman Scarth (As a youth I fought against the Nazis: As a geriatric I am fighting the Quislings [big & little] who have done by stealth what Hitler failed to do by force).
Now living in Ballinasloe, Co Galway, Ireland
(where, short of a drone attack , I am safe from further attempts to silence me).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:58:15 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE