A Sick Evil Society

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
A Sick Evil Society
« on: March 06, 2017, 07:18:47 PM »
A Sick Evil Society

“Suffer little children” said Christ. Every day seems to bring a different version “Abuse little children”. One of my cousin’s grandchildren n\med “Penny” came home with an A4 sheet of paper with an “instruction to the child “Let’s colour in Mr Willy’s trousers!” On the page was an outline of a pair of men’s pants. My cousin could not believe her eyes. She collects the children at the close of every day’s school.

This was a nursery “pre- school” with ages numbering 2 to 4 years and even younger. Most of these mites can hardly bear to be out of “Mum’s” sight, hardly string two words together and mostly just learned their first big words and even to walk, yet in our sick “Right on Man” multicultural world where anything is tolerated except moral objections to activities like that above.

This is part of the “British Values” curriculum. Shortly they will have the “joy” of learning about relationships. Let me quote official policy.

Neil Leitch, chief executive of the Pre-School Learning Alliance (PLA), said, 'The Alliance supports the spirit of the Government’s statement as it promotes the fundamental principle that a child’s understanding of the world should never be restricted by a particular view or ideology. We believe that anything which makes a child’s world smaller would be hugely detrimental to their long-term development. The broader a child’s experiences, the more confident and effective they are likely to be at contributing to Britain’s diverse society.
'The Government has defined key British values as individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faith and beliefs. We believe that banning or discouraging particular viewpoints would not be a helpful way of facilitating the development of these values. 
'In addition, for many of us, ‘British Values’ is still difficult to define and often subjective so we cannot see how stipulating ‘British Values’ or the state of ‘Britishness’ adds anything that could ever be meaningful to the experiences of young children.'
He added, 'We believe that the EYFS already provides a solid foundation to encourage a child’s understanding and acceptance that we live in diverse communities with many different cultures and lifestyles. The early learning goal, Understanding the World, clearly states that ‘children talk about past and present events in their own lives and the lives of family members…they know about similarities and differences between themselves and others, and among families, communities and traditions.’
This includes teaching homosexuality to pre-schoolers.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1371.cfm

My cousin was horrified and could not sleep. She telephoned me for religious advice. She is far from alone. She approached the Police who informed her she must be “accepting of diversity!”

“For God’s sake we are talking about an infant still playing with dollies and can hardly string a sentence together! She still speaks babytalk!” This is social engineering Britain today state paedophilia in fact. It has no place in the playworld of make-believe in a child’s imagination.

Julian Farmer

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE