show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Not an Entitlement

• 0 Replies

Dragonslayer

Not an Entitlement
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »
I forwarded this response to 'Not an Entitlement' below, fully aware of the answers to the questions asked:

1. The 'Grey Revolution' via the Polls is handicapped by the fact that most pensioners don't have a computer, don't see these emails, and are kept ignorant buy the completely controlled MSM.

2. The people that run this country are puppets of the NWO political elite and their controllers, the Bankers and 13 dominant, 'royal' families.

3. We are NOT Broke; the treacherous chancellor is borrowing, at a debt, from the private, Bank of England to create a politically-motivated, mythical Deficit and mythical National Debt! to impoverish the Middle Classes and enslave everyone else.

4. We would have a debt-free economy if the traitors in government would properly, nationalise the Bank of England, jail or kick out of this country, Nathan Mayer Rothschild & Co. and instead create (out of nothing - which is exactly how money is created) our own debt-free ?money via a true 'Peoples' Bank of National Reconstruction.

5. Stop ALL Foreign Aid.

6. Simply Walk Away from the European Union and save ?Billions by no longer propping up the totally failed 'EU Experiment'! Only in the minds of the current brain-dead politicians, does our being captive to a 'foreign power' exist. We are paraded the myth that we are members of the EU - That 'membership' is illegal and more importantly, unlawful - therefore we are only 'members' if we choose to believe the lies and deceit! Since 1972 we have had an Unlawful Assembly in Westminster; every government administration, has failed to halt that abomination and instead, continued to commit Treason!

7. Stop ALL Immigration.

8. Stop Sharia 'law' in its tracks and deport ALL Islamic fascists who consequently, stir unrest.

9. Fully repair and re-establish the Christian Church as the dominant faith in Britain, but free from Papal interference or influence.

10. Restore the English Constitution, its Tri-Part Crown, and the Rule of Law. There is much more than I have trawled up at short notice...

I'm no politician or economist but only a blind man (God bless him) cannot see how a revolution has been taking place in this country, by stealth, for centuries!

The aims and plans for world dominance, and how to achieve it, have been handed down through the centuries via secret societies going back to, at least, the Rosicrucians. Since then the 18th Century, German-Jewish revolutionary, Adam Weishaupt, added a few more 'Aims' and since then, The League of Nations, the Bilderbergers, the WTO, WHO, Tri-lateral Commission, United Nations, and many more; have gold-plated them!

But only because we keep on giving them TACIT CONSENT, through repeatedly voting the b******s back in (They're ALL the b****y same); and we are not standing up to say NO!!  Peaceful demonstrations on the streets are needed NOW; but without hinderence from the politicised Police and Cameron's pot-stirring, UAF!

Not an Entitlement

?Entitlement? my a**e, I paid good money for my State Pension and other benefits. Just because they borrowed that money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or hand-out. Gold plated MP pensions and Civil Service Government benefits, aka free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, 20 weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call me a 'greedy pensioner' and my retirement, an ?entitlement?... scroll down ...

What the HELL is wrong with us?
WAKE UP BRITAIN !

Someone please tell me what the HELL is wrong with all the people that run this country?

We're "broke" & can't help our own Pensioners, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc., but spent 1.2 billions of ???'s for G-20 events!
In the last few months we have provided aid to India , Greece and Turkey . And now Afghanistan , Pakistan ...... home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of POUNDS!

Our retirees living on a 'fixed income', receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organisations pour Hundreds of Billions of ????'s and tons of food to foreign countries.

They call Old Age Security and Healthcare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives, and now when it?s time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?
We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

GREAT BRITAIN: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, hospitals being closed, average income families who can't afford dental care, elderly going without 'needed' meds and having to travel hundreds of miles for medical care with no reimbursement of cost, vehicles we can't afford fuel for, lack of affordable housing, and mentally ill without treatment - etc., etc.

YET...
They have a 'benefit' for the people of foreign countries...ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents, clothes, bedding, doctors, and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

[email protected]~-

Buy Blacks Law Dictionary - Amazon
[email protected]~-

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE