show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

Message from Nick Griffin

• 0 Replies

the watcher

Message from Nick Griffin
« on: January 11, 2013, 08:20:09 PM »

Will you be a part of our winning team in 2013? 

Dear friend,

Let me start by wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and dedication to the British National Party ? we appreciate your commitment to the Cause we share and love. 

So let me tell you this; we?re back with a bang!

As promised at our National Conference in November, we are ?Back to Winning? ? membership sign-ups are increasing and past members are coming home to the BNP too.

Couple this with a number of highly generous financial legacies left to the British National Party and you get a winning team once more!

Many of our regions now have tens of thousands of pounds in the bank. That?s a lot of ?ammunition? for the struggle ahead!

Your winning team

Marlene Guest showed us what hard work and determination can achieve when she polled third (beating the much hyped Respect party into fourth place, and polling more votes than the Tories and Lib Dems combined) in the Rotherham Parliamentary by-election just before Christmas.

This was our best ever parliamentary by-election placing and, if it hadn't been for the Labour/Ukip adoption stunt, we would have done even better.

I was out there on the streets of Rotherham and I can tell you that the ?soft? support for us was even higher.

Our forefathers died for us ? what will you do for them,
and for future generations?

Remember, in order to be the winning team, we need your support.

Please renew your membership today.

I understand that times are hard, which is why we have made it possible for you to pay monthly by direct debit.

Membership starts from the price of a pint ? just ?2.50 a month.

I wonder if you?ve seen the video footage of Muslim fundamentalists handing out Islamist tracts and touting for converts on the very steps of St. Paul?s Cathedral on Christmas Eve?

It made my blood boil, and I pledged to myself that throughout this year we will redouble our efforts not only to resist the Islamic invasion, but also to settle scores with the human cuckoos and traitors who opened the gates to the Third World hordes in the first place.

But it?s not too late to turn the tide; the self-same blood that was spilled by our young heroes on battlegrounds from Crecy to Kohima, from the Somme to Goose Green, still courses through our veins.

Stand proudly with me, my brothers and sisters, as we fight the new assault on our lands.

Our children, grandchildren and our very Island Race are depending on your renewal to help ensure the security of their future.

I know that they can count on you.

When you renew your membership, I hope you will also consider giving a donation that will help to support our activists and activities.

Thank you for contributing to the continuing success of the BNP.

Your partner in this winning team,

Nick Griffin MEP

BNP Chairman

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE