• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
A Mote in Brussels? Eye
« on: January 23, 2013, 11:16:21 AM »
JUST PUBLISHED

A Mote in Brussels? Eye

By Ashley Mote

The diary of a Member of the European Parliament

A full, frank and controversial account of five years fighting the EU from within the castle walls.

The first ever blow-by-blow memoirs of a British MEP.

Sensational new evidence wrung out of the EU revealing :

Industrial-scale institutionalised looting of British taxpayers? money.

Indisputable evidence of endemic EU corruption and fraud.

?Diversity? the claim, ?regulation and standardisation? the reality.

Huge hidden cash piles as the EU demands ever more.

Uncontrolled migration across EU?s eastern borders totally ignored.

Illegal seizure of power and control from nation states.

Dilution of national identities by mass migration and imported criminality.

3000 secret committees endlessly planning new EU ?law?.

Refusals by the Serious Fraud Office and Scotland Yard to examine unequivocal evidence of illegal payments to Brussels.

EU officials deliberately misleading the House of Lords.

Millions in soft loans to the BBC to buy editorial support.

The European Central Bank authorising a flood of new 500-euro banknotes, used mainly by drug barons for money laundering.

?Nobody is responsible, everybody else is to blame, and who cares anyway?? ? EU bureaucrat.

ALSO : the full story of the UK/EU?s connivance to throw Ashley Mote out of the European Parliament. It failed, but cost the British taxpayer over ?1 million.

?Brussels was no gravy train. This was politics with a passion. This was kill or be killed ? and I almost was?, says author Ashley Mote.

?Sun Tsu, the Chinese author of The Art of War, told warriors to ?study your enemy?. I not only studied the EU ? I became an expert. But I was also a known guerrilla inside the gates of the citadel. That?s what truly frightened them.?

A Mote in Brussels? Eye in now available from ebook sources

for Kindle, ePub and all other ereaders

Only ?5.98 (US$ 9.50)

Amazon Links

UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B40DWMS

USA http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B40DWMS

France http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00B40DWMS

Germany http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00B40DWMS

Italy http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00B40DWMS

Spain http://www.amazon.es/dp/B00B40DWMS

Brazil http://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B00B40DWMS

Japan http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00B40DWMS

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:37:48 PM by the leveller »

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: A Mote in Brussels? Eye
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »

New Book on EU Corruption Gets Author Investigated

By Staff Report

Publish Book ? Get Turned Over by Police ... No, I am not making this up. My memoirs A Mote in Brussels' Eye describing my five years in the Brussels lunatic asylum came out as an eBook at the end of January. Today, March 5, nine policemen arrived unannounced at my front door armed with a warrant to search our home. Much of my book details my efforts on behalf of the taxpayers of SE England to expose the gross misuse of public funds by the EU, and hold them accountable. Such an unusually fast reaction by Brussels tells me they are both very angry and terrified. My book is obviously causing them trouble. ? Ashley Mote's blog

Dominant Social Theme: Only criminals criticize the state.

Free-Market Analysis: Ashley Mote is a convicted felon, but also a prolific freedom-author, and he seems to have written an interesting book. The book is based on his experiences from 2004 to 2009 as an independent member of the European Parliament. Once in Brussels, Ashley Mote described his experiences thus:

"When you are on the field of battle, you use every weapon at your disposal. Turning my back on the EU like many of my former colleagues in UKIP would not defeat it. I found myself a fifth-columnist within the city walls. But unlike most fifth-columnists, my foes knew I was there ? a quite extraordinary situation, like much else in the EU.

"Being a member at least gave me access to information, and to people. I now had the ability to take the concerns of ordinary people into boardrooms and ministerial offices as never before, and have them taken seriously.

"I also had access to funds which could be used to help fight for the restoration of British sovereignty. The EU does not create wealth. It takes it from taxpayers all over the member states. It is a financial leech on the body politic. Bringing it back to the UK to finance our fight was the best possible use of British taxpayers' money.

"It also helped finance a research team in Brussels and the UK who were able to dig into the detail of EU regulations, directives and future plans. We had access to information and officials, and the power to call the Commission to account.

A Mote in Brussels' Eye was published January 23, 2013; we were made aware of it via a private press release. The subtitle is "The diary of a Member of the European Parliament," and information provided by Mote features the following points:

- A full, frank and controversial account of five years fighting the EU from within the castle walls.

- The first ever blow-by-blow memoirs of a British MEP.

- Sensational new evidence wrung out of the EU revealing:

Industrial-scale institutionalised looting of British taxpayers' money.

Indisputable evidence of endemic EU corruption and fraud.

'Diversity' the claim, 'regulation and standardisation' the reality.

Huge hidden cash piles as the EU demands ever more.

Uncontrolled migration across EU's eastern borders totally ignored.

Illegal seizure of power and control from nation states.

Dilution of national identities by mass migration and imported criminality.

3000 secret committees endlessly planning new EU 'law'.

Refusals by the Serious Fraud Office and Scotland Yard to examine unequivocal evidence of illegal payments to Brussels.

EU officials deliberately misleading the House of Lords.

Millions in soft loans to the BBC to buy editorial support.

The European Central Bank authorising a flood of new 500-euro banknotes, used mainly by drug barons for money laundering.

"Nobody is responsible, everybody else is to blame, and who cares anyway?" ? EU bureaucrat.

It is well known that the EU is corrupt but books like this one (we have not read it) may provide historical perspectives that will be useful in sorting through the way this continental disaster was put together and peddled.

What is clear is that there are emergent parallel justice systems in Europe, as in the US: One for those cooperating with the current globalist scheme and another for those who do not cooperate or speak out against it.

The globalist justice system actually encourages illegalities and corruption and seeks no prosecution for those involved in them. The second system, run aggressively ? almost pathologically ? by the same globalists, wiretaps, scrutinizes and otherwise investigates those deemed to be enemies of the current state of affairs.

Mote obviously falls into the second category, which certainly explains his book and might explain his prosecution, as well.

If the book delivers on its various promises in a credible way, it would certainly add to a growing collection of exposes about how the EU is run and by whom and for what purposes.

Of course, we have a pretty good idea, but eyewitness accounts can help buttress those conclusions and historical records are indeed important.

Conclusion: We would invite anyone who reads the book to report back.

SOURCE--THE DAILY BELL

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
UPDATE ON POLICE RAID: A Mote in Brussels? Eye
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 08:47:36 PM »
Update on Police Raid

7 May 2013

After two months, the police still refuse to explain themselves.

Cash and most documents have been returned, without explanation, but I still have no idea why the police chose to invade my home on 5 March.  Nor why they have kept my mobile phone and a few other papers, none of which can be of the slightest interest to the police or anyone else.

The Chief Constable of Hampshire, Andy Marsh, has refused to reply both to a Subject Access Request (which allows individuals to know what data is held on them by official bodies) and to a Freedom of Information Request.   Nor have the police revealed the name of the JP who signed the search warrant, the law court at which he or she sits, nor the information provided to secure the signature.

The newly elected Police and Crime Commissioner for Hampshire, Simon Hayes, whose website carefully avoids telling the county?s taxpayers how much he and his new office cost every year, has not so much as acknowledged my three letters asking for his assistance.

Only possible explanation for both the police raid and the deafening official silence ever since is that the EU is furious at the contents of my memoirs A Mote in Brussels? Eye.  Has Brussels persuaded the UK authorities to try to find out who my sources were?  If so, serious questions about due legal process and the rule of law will emerge later.

Meanwhile, I?m not telling.

Leverson or not, a confidential source is just that.  Having started professional life decades ago as an investigative journalist I well understand the principle and am committed to it.

Elsewhere in Brussels, a Member of the European Parliament has put down a written question to the European Commission asking if any EU institutions were involved in briefing the UK police and, if so, why?  We know part of the answer already.  The EU has demanded a refund of all my parliamentary allowances during my five years as an MEP.  That tells me the real issue is an attempt to uncover my sources.

The drama continues...

Other Angles

My book has apparently become a source of information about the personality and character of Nigel Farage, leader of UKIP, now that he and his party have emerged as a serious threat to the Tories. 

A Mote in Brussels? Eye records our work together in the early days, our clashes and separation after the 2004 election, and my first-hand experience of Farage and how he operates.

My earlier book OverCrowded Britain, which started life as a draft UKIP manifesto pledge on uncontrolled EU immigration, has suddenly become a sought-after source of information ? for obvious reasons. 

While stocks last, I have reduced the cost on Amazon to ?1.99, plus postage.  Each copy is signed, and comes with two free pamphlets ? J?Accuse?! and We Want Our Country Back.

The Amazon link is http://www.amazon.co.uk/OverCrowded-Britain-Immigration-Crisis-Exposed/dp/0954012410/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1V6VY2DZ62GK1

You will get more about the police raid from my blog. Link http://amoteinbrusselseye.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: A Mote in Brussels? Eye
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »

Ashley Mote was an MEP in the European Parliament from 2004 to 2009 He was invited to talk at the ConCon7 Convention in 2007 in San Hose California. He is introduced by Dr Stan Monteith who is a?

00:44:54

Added on 08/05/2013

THE EU MADHOUSE : Power Not Progress. Series of 3 videos by ASHLEY MOTE

THE EU MADHOUSE: Diluting National Identity. Series of 3 videos by ASHLEY MOTE

THE EU MADHOUSE: Better Off Out. Series of 3 videos by ASHLEY MOTE

Source-Fernea

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)