show/hide profile info
Register to take part

Your Corrupt Government and Corrupt Courts Not Working For You - 11 applications

• 0 Replies

The Learner

Note - The below eleven applications were issued as each had been contacted on separate occasions of the injustice, unlawful persecution, criminal corruption and wastage of taxpayers money in my legal issues. ? It will be shown by the attached file the eleven defendants unlawfully colluded with the treasury solicitor, Judge Hendicott, & Judge Hickinbottom to unlawfully pervert the course of justice.

In that each defendant was given until the 24 July 06 to file their defence, yet as the attached to this file document shows no defendant filed any defence until the 5 August 06 ? Instead of as the law states no case to answer from the defence, Judge Hickinbottom went into hearing sitting as an additional high court Judge to further unlawfully maliciously persecute me ? Where high fines and civil restraint orders and any permission to appeal had to have Hickinbottom permission  to stop the honest  truth from prevailing,

How does our or any PM such as D Cameron lawfully legislatively justify taxpayer funded bodies when constant unlawful dishonesty can be shown in ever-rising issues?

Help us to help you and sign our petition in taking PM D Cameron MP to court for the good of all
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/is-right-honourable-d-cameron-pm-now-fit-for-public-off.html

Particulars of Claim
(Of four pages to date)
[/b]
Acts of misconduct in public office to correspond with these statements are listed separately in this file
[/b]

Acts used and quoted on separate sheets in this file of Misconduct in public office are, 290 ? Oppression: 291- Breach of trust or fraud: 292, neglect duty by public officer: 315,iii, obstructing the course of justice: Public Bodies Corrupt Practices Act (1898) chapter sixty-nine. 
Where it will be shown in evidence, of the guilt of each defendant, of one or more of these offences

Would the High Court please note ? All this application documentation will be sent by myself to defendants

To form the basis of any society, and for that society to exist,
It has to have a working government,
  That in order for that government to work, on behalf of that society, it has to have laws.
                Where the Law is the Law,
Where for any person, or department to place themselves above the law,
Gives us no basis for society, and is a violation of every human beings rights

1 That this issue although with multiple defendants is of one and the same, of misconduct in public office by the present government.  That although past government parties/individuals/departments are to be later named, it will be shown in evidence that the past/present named government officials/ party and or it?s departments are under the law by their own statements and acts, guilty of misconduct in public office.  That I have presently only named eleven defendants in this application who have been previously notified of the following listed offences in the particulars of claim. That post of this claim I shall be issuing further applications of the same or similar nature to further later named defendants regarding the same or similar legal issues.   The Acts of misconduct in public office are printed on separate sheets, please refer to index of this file for these enclosed acts. 
Where it will be shown by evidence each is guilty of one or more of these acts, in failing in their public duty.   That documentation will show they are now also under the law, accessories to the criminal and civil illegalities of these issues.  Which is against the law of this land, not for the benefit or the good of the taxpaying public, and/or state of the country ? That by knowing of these offences and not acting in their public duty they are also by accessory guilty of perverting the course of justice

2 That it will be shown by documentation that past and present government parties have for twenty years in total, ignored documented evidence of complaint of the criminal and civil offences within my legal issues. Which did name persons or government departments in documents and displayed the unlawful acts.   That under the law, by ignoring the evidence makes them an accessory to these civil and criminal offences.   Where in ignoring these issues my partner and I have been made to suffer unlawful, unnecessary vindictive persecution for twenty years, where totally ignored evidence will prove my issues.

3 That the past and present Government parties and its departments (including the legal services, and solicitors) have continually ignored documented evidence.  That shows the corruption, deception, and wastage of taxpayer?s money, within the legal service (it?s outside bodies) and other government departments.  Where in supposedly acting for the good of the people, justice and the country, they have ignored the law, failed to act in their public duty in addressing this still ongoing issue.  That this untold wastage of taxpayer?s money should be used for the benefit of the NHS and the people.  Where it is not, makes the government under their own public policies and laws, guilty of crimes against the taxpaying UK and humanity

4 The laws of this land are the basis for our society and if the crime prosecution service chooses to ignore these crimes then it must be asked at a higher level where is the basis for our society ? For then how are the government working on our behalf and where is the true justice from our courts.   For this is not an isolated incident where as further evidence, I shall refer to the many people persecuted (by legal services and others) websites on the Internet.  Which show crimes against humanity, which are not in benefit of the taxpaying public, or for the benefit of the country

5 That if the government fail to address this abuse of the legal system and the millions of pounds wasted they are legally in unlawful abuse and contempt of their own policies and laws. Which show they are not working on behalf of the taxpaying public and are legally guilty of crimes against humanity, which gives us no basis for society.

6 That to support this statement it will be shown the government in supposedly working on behalf of the country and taxpayer.  Has caused them unnecessary hardship on the people by condemning them to working extra late in life for a retirement pension.  Whilst they themselves retire younger, extort the taxpayer?s money to line their own pockets and abuse the system with their own early retirement plans and huge pensions.  Which in support of these particulars of claim is not beneficial to the people, or the country, and are crimes against humanity

7 That the past and present government and/or it?s departments have been disclosed information by documentation and further evidence of which, the exorbitant waste of taxpayers money, and the unlawful procuring of that taxpayers money, by named others, is not to the benefit of the general public, on who?s behalf they are supposed to be working

8 That the past and present Government and/or it?s departments have by evidence in documentation been notified many times of an eleven year at the taxpayers expense still ongoing housing disrepair issue.  Where under (claim numbers CF205749- 6CF03573) been notified by letters and other.  Of civil and criminal offences committed by Wales and West Housing Association, the courts, and solicitors.  Of which by their non-action of their public duty makes them accessories to these criminal and civil offences. Of which they have been further notified of our eleven years of vindictive malicious persecution by WWHA solicitors and the courts and still ignored their public duty.  That district judge Carson and Regan acted in a malicious vindictive way and ignored all documented evidence in this and other issues to pervert the course of justice.  That this act was carried out to aid and abet others to maliciously and vindictively persecute us, and to protect others who had broken the laws of this land.

9 That despite knowing of these unlawful acts regarding my own personal issues and in knowing of these criminal and civil offences, Wales and West Housing Association were given charity status by the government in this time.  Which I believe was to aid and abet others in perverting the course of justice of this (and other legal issues), which is against the law of the land, not beneficial to the public taxpayer or the state of the country 

10 I would now please request you watch the enclosed DVD (enclosed with this documentation) film, which I offer in evidence of statement regarding the WWHA issue. That it was shown to the government in documentation of how Wales and West housing (WWHA) their solicitors and my own colluded with the court to incarcerate us in a place, which they knew, was detrimental to our health. (That on the morning of, and prior to attending a first court hearing of the WWHA issue.  We received a rent statement from WWHA with the costs already marked as arrears on our rent statement.  Where despite many requests and having been sent much documentation to show the unhealthy living conditions, they have refused to remove) which has caused us unnecessary and unlawful suffering.
That the enclosed DVD will clearly show, WWHA have deliberately, vindictively maliciously persecuted us in their denial of any housing disrepair.  Where with the aid of others deliberately perverted the course of justice and again abused their given charity status.. 

11 That it will be shown in evidence WWHA assured tenants by letter that their recent contractors employed would be beneficial for the tenants.  Where of prior to today?s date (6 6 06), two porch floors tiled by these contractors have been condemned.  That the many weeks work being undertaken by the same contractors to the lintels (shown in film) at the rear of Hillside Court has of today?s date (6 6 06) been criticised by complaint.  That the work is not being carried out correctly and by unqualified contractors.  Which is not all as to the agreed statements of WWHA, and only further supplements my previous statements in evidence.  Which includes of abuse of their position as being given charity status, which is not beneficial to the public, taxpayer, or for the good of the country.

12 That in this (WWHA) issue, my past Glamorgan Aluminium, and other legal issues the past and present government and/or its departments.  Were continually notified of complaints of the unlawful acts committed against myself, and again chose to ignore their public duty.  Which has caused myself, and then my partner and myself, great loss and vindictive persecution of which they again deny the evidence such as displayed in the DVD film and previous disclosed evidence.

13 That in support of my statements of the unlawful acts and vindictive persecution I offer you the following small portion of future documented evidence ?
Sub Doc A ? Is of seven pages outlining my legal issues and some of the vindictive persecution we have and as will be shown still unlawfully are suffering.
The following enclosed documentation is taken from the WWHA housing issue
Sub doc B ? Is of one page of the court notice of (my) issue document, of a second notice of application of housing disrepair, filed under the Cardiff court on the 27 April 06, of which gives WWHA until the 17 May 06 to file their defence.
Sub doc C ? Is of one page the court notice of the filing of that defence (acknowledgement of service notice) Dated 19 May 06, which again shows the contempt of solicitors Rebecca Rees, Hugh James, and the court, for the law and my right to a fair hearing ?
Sub doc D - Is of a one page letter of yet another complaint to the Cardiff county court, pointing out the filing of the above is an abuse of the court process and contempt of the court directions, and asking their comments on allowing this ?
Sub doc E ? Is of a one page letter dated 31 May 06, from the court to myself, which shows the deception they will carry out, to cover their mistakes and persecution.  It will be further noticed; criminal offences were disclosed in this application ? Yet the court services still refer this to the county court, to cover up their collusion and deception with WWHA and their solicitors?
Sub doc F - Is of a two-page letter dated 22 May 2001, from my then solicitor Richard Payne to Hugh James Ford and Simey, and is complaint of yet another undisclosed survey.  Shows the state of our health, the lack of attitude of the chief witness of WWHA, Mr Roger Taylor.  It also shows his capabilities to call for as many structural survey/inspections as he sees fit.  Which is no doubt why they have never disclosed any of the structural surveys taken here, save for the false report of Mr Young, of which will be shown by the enclosed DVD, was unlawfully used to stop my legal aid.
Sub doc G - Is of one page dated 23 July 2001, from my then solicitor Richard Payne to Hugh James Ford and Simey, still requesting by a previous three letters and two telephone calls, for disclosure of the still undisclosed structural survey ?
Sub doc H - Is of one page letter dated 2 February 06 from Hugh James acting solicitor of WWHA, is in response to why will they not acknowledge my given appeal from the London court of appeal ? Where yet again their contempt for the law, and court,  may be seen from Hugh James solicitors.
Sub doc I - A copy of the chronology and particulars of claim, of the file issued to the Cardiff court under new claim number 6CF03573, for housing disrepair, which outlines just a portion of the corruption found and the persecution of us in this issue
Would the court please Note ? That in the previous mentioned above chronology
(Sub doc one), claim number 6CF03573, filed in the Cardiff county court as a new application.  Enclosed is a petition of housing disrepair and damp, signed by over three quarters of the residents of Hillside court.  Which also shows of yet another undisclosed structural survey signed for and submitted through the court by solicitors Rebecca Rees and Hugh James on behalf of WWHA.  It also includes and will further include, much further evidence of the corruption and unlawful acts committed in this and the still eleven year (at the taxpayers expense) ongoing housing disrepair legal issue CF205749.

14 ? That I shall offer as further evidence the full documentation, film and photograph of all my legal issues which is my intention to be placed on the internet, at several websites and other locations.  That my issues and a part film of some of this housing disrepair may be found linked online now at http://www.crooked-lawyers.net/  I apologise that this film does not yet carry the full dvd film submitted to the defendants and eventually the court.  It is being further edited for more statements, documentation and still photographs.

15 ? That by ignoring the documented, pictorial, and filmed evidence, and of the undisclosed structural surveys, the government and/or its many departments (including the courts), has committed criminal offences. By which ignorance they have placed members of the public (residents Hillside Court) in a position that is detrimental to their health.

16 ? That a general opinion be given of the people (by film) to the court of their opinion of the statement, ?That the government and the legal services are working on behalf of the country in truth honesty and justice.?

17 ? That if the government state that any department involved with taxpayers money is not answerable to the public, ?Then it makes that public, just a slave without the shackles?.  Where the government should either rectify, or continually violate their own statements, policies and laws, and in committing crimes against humanity.

18 ? That it will be shown from evidence that all defendants mentioned (and more in future applications) have totally ignored evidence of criminal and civil offences thereby committing misconduct in public office. 

That in future reference to my disability issues all documented medical and other evidence was ignored to persecute my partner and myself due to our complaints of these other legal issues. 

That in the Glamorgan aluminium issue all evidence was ignored to cover up the mistakes of solicitors and the illegal taking of my then property. 

That in my benefit issue I was forced to pay back money of which documented evidence will show I should not have owed.

That on the death of my father the police, solicitors and others unlawfully ignored documented evidence.  Some being illegal and fraudulent, and by this caused unnecessary unlawful hardship to others and us. 

That on the issue of my son, solicitors and others acted unlawfully and caused unnecessary unlawful hardship to others and myself. 

That in other to be named issues, misconduct in public office and other various offences, is to be taken out against those future named and specified in each future issue.

18 ? That if the government fail to address any of these issues then it is in violation of it?s own policies and laws and is then by it?s own admission not acting for the benefit of the people or the country.  Then it must give me leave to place these issues to a higher court and take it/?s decision into the public domain

Guilty of misconduct in public office under the laws of the United Kingdom
[/b]Acts used quoted at top of particulars of claim, and actual acts quoted on two separate sheets in this file

Underlined statements were taken from Government websites of their descriptions public duty

Of which these are as follows -  (others to be named in future evidence)

Prime Minister, Mr T Blair MP, 10 Downing Street London SW1A 2AA, -
For misconduct in Public office, in not carrying out his public duty, by statement deed or proclamation, also by being an accessory, of failing to act on behalf of known criminal and civil offences, and the sheer wastage of taxpayer?s money caused by these offences of which affects the public and state of the country.

Deputy Prime Minister, Mr John Prescott MP, Eland House, Bressendon Place, London SW1E 5DU, For misconduct in public office, in not carrying out his then public duty (housing minister), also by being an accessory of failing to act on behalf of known criminal and civil offences, and the sheer wastage of tax payers money caused by these offences which affects the taxpayer and state of the country.

Home office, Direct communications unit, 2 Marsham Street, London, SW1P 4DF, -
For misconduct in public office by not carrying out their specified stated public duty, also by being an accessory of failing to act on behalf of known criminal and civil offences which are against the law, affects the tax payer and state of the country - As is the government department responsible for internal affairs in England and Wales, we work to build a safe just and tolerant society, to enhance opportunities for all, and to ensure the protection and security of the public is maintained.

Welsh Secretary of State, Peter Hain MP, The Wales office, office of the secretary of State for Wales, Gwydyr House, Whitehall, London, SW1A 2ER,
For misconduct in public office, in not carrying out his public duty, by being an accessory of failing to act on behalf of known criminal and civil offences and the sheer wastage of tax payers money which affects the state of Wales caused by these offences - Acts to ensure that the interests of Wales are fully taken into account by the UK government in making decisions that will have effect in Wales, and to represent the UK government in Wales.

Department for Constitutional Affairs, Selborne House, 54 Victoria Street, London, SW1E, 6QW
For misconduct in public office by not carrying out their specified public duty, also by being an accessory of failing to act on behalf of known criminal and civil offences which affects the tax payer and state of the country ? More will follow in later applications
Responsible in Government for upholding justice, rights and democracy.  Justice ? responsibilities include running the courts, and improving the justice system. Rights ? responsibilities include human rights and information of the law. Democracy ? responsibilities include law and policy on running elections and modernizing the constitution.

Her Majesty?s Court service, Customer Service Unit, 5th Floor, Clive House, Petty France, London, SW1H 9HD -(Cardiff County Court and the London Appeals Court) (Further individuals to be named in future evidence, for acting outside their job description and public duty)
For misconduct in public office by being made aware of and being an accessory of civil and criminal offences committed by their employees or judges.  Of totally ignoring the unjust persecution of the public and sheer wastage of taxpayers money being procured under false pretences which is not all as to the supreme court practice ? Of personal vindictive unlawful persecution in this and other issues, inclusive violating our rights to a fair hearing. 
Our purpose is to deliver justice effective and efficiently to the public, we are responsible for the administration of the civil family and criminal courts in England and Wales.

Mr Christopher Woolley, Chief Crown Prosecutor, Crown Prosecution Service, 20th Floor, Capital House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff CF10 3PL,
For not carrying out his public duty, also by being an accessory, of failing to act on behalf of known criminal and civil offences. The sheer wastage of taxpayer?s money caused by these unlawful offences of which affects the public, taxpayer, and state of the country and is not all as to the supreme court practice. ? Having knowledge and protecting a criminal element, which is not for the good or the benefit, of the public, or the good or laws of this country.
Is head of a government department responsible for prosecuting criminal cases investigated by the police in England and Wales.  As the principal prosecuting authority in England and Wales, - we are responsible for, advising the police on cases for possible prosecution; - reviewing cases submitted by the police; where the decision is to prosecute;  -determine the charges in all but minor cases; - preparing cases for court; - presentation of cases at court;

The Law Society, and Office of supervision of solicitors, Victoria Court, 8 Dormer Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5AE - individuals to be named in future evidence for acting outside their job description and perverting the course of justice)
For misconduct in public office by not carrying out their specified stated public duty, also by being an accessory of failing to act on behalf of known criminal and civil offences which affects the tax payer and state of the country - Regulating and setting the standard for solicitors to make sure they deliver a good and ethical service to consumers.

Police Chief Constable Miss Barbara Wilding QPM, South Wales Police headquarters, Cowbridge Road, Bridgend CF31 3SU, (Also R Evans of C Division and others to be named in future evidence for perverting the course of justice)
For the Law is the Law and nobody should be above it ? For misconduct in public office of having multiple evidence of known criminal offences and not acting in their public duty, which is not for the good of the public, the justice system or the country

MP Jenny Willott, Liberal Democrat, 99 Woodville Road, Cathays, Cardiff, CF24 4DY
For aiding and abetting Wales and West Housing association cover up criminal and civil illegal activities.  For allowing WWHA to further proceed whilst knowing of these criminal activities.

Councillor Judith Woodman Executive member of housing, Private Sector of Housing, Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff,CF10, 4UW
For misconduct in public office of aiding and abetting Wales and West Housing association cover up criminal and civil illegal activities.  For being an accessory to known criminal and civil offences.

Please Note ? With regard to the housing disrepair issue we would advise of one of two films and documentation on line at http://www.crooked-lawyers.net/  - I apologise for the poor content, and it does not show all, however this shall be soon rectified, with full documentation of all my legal issues placed on line. ? For further photographic evidence of WWHA issue please go to http://www.liedetector.ws/utopia/v/wwha/ - Of where the photographs are my copyright, and not as stated.

Acts of Misconduct in Public office

Where it will be shown in future evidence of this issue that each named Government person/ Government party are guilty of at least one, or more of these acts

292 Neglect of duty by Public officer ? It is an indictable offence at common law for a public officer wilfully and without reasonable excuse or justification to neglect to perform a duty imposed on him either by common law or statute ? The penalty for the offence is fine and imprisonment at the discretion of the court and loss of office

291 Breach of trust or fraud ? Any public officer who commits a breach of trust or fraud in a matter affecting the public is guilty of an indictable offence at common law even though the same conduct if in a private transaction would, as between individuals have given rise only to a civil action ? The offence is punishable by fine and imprisonment at the discretion of the court.

290 Oppression ? A public officer commits the common law offence of oppression if, while exercising, or under colour of exercising, his office, he inflicts upon any person from an improper motive any bodily harm, or imprisonment or injury other then extortion ? Is an indictable offence punishable by imprisonment and fine at the discretion of the court.

(iii) Impeding the apprehension or prosecution of Arrestable offenders

51 Where a person has committed an arrestable offence, any other person commits an offence who, knowing or believing him to be guilty of the offence, or of some other arrestable offence, does without lawful authority, or reasonable excuse, any act with intent to impede his apprehension or prosecution. The offence is punishable on indictment according to the gravity of the arrestable offence as follows (1) if that offence is one for which the sentence is fixed by law, the offender is liable to imprisonment for not more than ten years.
(2) If it is one for which a person, not previously convicted, may be sentenced to imprisonment for a term of fourteen years, the offender is liable to imprisonment for not more than seven years.
(3) If it is an offence, not included in heads (1) and (2) above, but for which a person, not previously convicted, may be sentenced to imprisonment for a term of ten years, the offender is liable to imprisonment for not more than five years; and
(4) In any other case, the offender is liable to imprisonment for not more than three years.
No proceedings may be instituted for such an offence except by or with the consent of the Director of Public Prosecutions.

(iii) Obstructing the Course of Justice

315 ? Perversion of the course of justice. It is an indictable offence at common law to pervert the course of justice. The offence is otherwise referred to as obstructing the course of justice, obstructing or interfering with the administration of justice and defeating the due course or the ends of justice. The offence consists of an act, a series of acts or conduct which has the tendency and is intended to pervert the course of justice. The course of justice may be perverted by discontinuing a criminal prosecution in return for payment; bringing a false charge against a person; making false statements to police officers investigating an offence; doing an act calculated to assist another to avoid arrest; improperly interfering with a witness; a witness deliberately absenting himself from proceedings in return for payment; producing fabricated evidence; publishing articles calculated to interfere with the course of justice; improperly aborting a prosecution; frustrating a statutory procedure which would or could otherwise lead to prosecution.- The offence is punishable by fine and imprisonment at the discretion of the court.
(4) the gist of the offence is conduct which may lead and is intended to lead to a miscarriage of justice whether or not a miscarriage of justice actually occurs. Proof of intention alone is not sufficient: R v Machin (1980) 3All Er 151,71Cr App Rep 166, CA; R v Bassi (1985) crim LR 671, CA. There must be evidence that what the accused has done is enough for there to be a risk, without further action by him, that injustice will result. In other words, there must be a possibility that what he has done without more might lead to injustice; R v Murray (1982) 2 All ER 225,75 Cr App Rep 58, CA. The prosecution does not have to prove that the tendency in fact materialised; R v Machin supra; R V Murray supra;

Public bodies Corrupt Practices (Act1898)

Chapter 69 ? An act for the more effectual prevention and Punishment of Bribery and Corruption of and by member?s officers, or servants, of Corporations, Councils, Boards, Commissions, or other Public Bodies (30 August 1889) ?
WHEREAS it is expedient more effectually to provide for the prevention and punishment of bribery and corruption of and by members, officers, or servants of corporations, councils, boards, commissions, or other public bodies:
Be it therefore enacted by the Queens most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and commons, in this present parliament assembled and by the authority of the same, as follows ?
(1) Every person who shall by himself or by or in conjunction with any other person, corruptly solicit  or receive, or agree to receive, for himself, or for any other person, any gift, loan, fee, reward,  advantage whatever as an inducement to, or reward for, or otherwise on account of any member, officer, or servant, of any public body as in this Act defined doing or forbearing to do anything in respect of any matter or transaction whatsoever, actual; or proposed in which the said public body is concerned, shale; be guilty of misdemeanor. (Spelling quoted from act)
(2) Every person who shall by himself or by, or in conjunction with any other person corruptly give promise, or offer any gift, loan, fee, reward or advantage whatsoever to any person, whether for the benefit of that person or of another person, as an inducement to or reward for or otherwise on account of any member, officer, servant of any public body as in this Act defined, doing or forbearing to do anything in respect of any matter or transaction whatsoever, actual or proposed, in which such public body as aforesaid is concerned, shall be guilty of misdemeanor.
(2) Any person on conviction for offending as aforesaid shall at the discretion of the court before which he is convicted, (a) be liable to be imprisoned for any period not exceeding two years, with or without hard labour, or to pay a fine not exceeding five hundred pounds, or to both such imprisonment and such a fine
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:18:38 PM by The Learner »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE