email

Arresting a Judge for Treason

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Arresting a Judge for Treason
« on: April 19, 2017, 08:57:02 PM »

A bit of up to date research sent in, I know some of it is statutes.

A reply

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 19 April 2017 09:19
To:
Subject: RE: Arresting a Judge for Treason - [Not Protectively Marked]

Good Morning.

I have looked through the attachment and appears is a copy of the “ Magna Carta”.

I have made enquiries via Ministry of Justice Website regarding Treason as it is rarely invoked and can see that their Criminal Law Policy Unit supplied following guidance in 2012.

I can confirm that the UK does still have laws governing treason and that treason is still regarded as a crime in the UK.

Treason laws refer to the duty of allegiance a person owes in return for  the protection afforded by the Crown, and offences committed against the allegiance.   There are a number of Treason Acts still in force; the most
important one is the Treason Act 1351 which defines the main circumstances  in which high treason is committed.  Details of the Treason Act of 1351 can be viewed here;

[1]http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Edw3St...

The Treason Acts still in force (and available on the legislation web
site) are:

Treason Act 1351:               defines high treason but contains no penalty.

Treason Act 1495:               provides a defence against a charge of treason for those going to war with the King.

Treason Act 1695:               regulates trials for treason.

Treason Act 1702:               provides that acts to hinder the succession are punishable as high treason.

Treason Act 1814:               (as amended by Crime and Disorder Act  1998) provides that the punishment for high treason is a maximum of life imprisonment.

Treason Act 1842:               makes it an offence, punishable with 7 years’ imprisonment, to injure or alarm the Sovereign.

Treason Felony Act 1848:        makes it an offence, punishable with a maximum sentence of life imprisonment, to deprive or depose the Queen from her established constitutional position; and to publish any writing or
printing advocating such change. 

Treason Act 1945:       technically still in force but spent as the only extant provision refers to the extent of the Treason Act 1800 which has been repealed.

There is also a common law offence of misprision of treason which consists of failing to inform of any treasons committed or threatened by others, or of attempting to rescue any traitor from justice.

In modern practice the Treason Acts are rarely invoked.  This is partly because many of the Acts are couched in archaic language, and prosecutions are liable to be rendered difficult and complicated by the necessity to
prove all the ingredients of the offences.   In many circumstances alternative offences are available and might be preferred as being more straightforward in prosecuting the case.  Whether the appropriate charge is treason or any other offence will be a matter for the Crown Prosecution Service to decide after a full police investigation.

Under the Crime and Disorder Act of 1998, the penalty of death for treason was abolished and replaced in the relevant Acts by life imprisonment. This can be viewed at this link:
[2]http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998...

For some offences in Treason Acts other penalties apply.

As you can see from the above a full police investigation has to take place and then referred to the Crown Prosecution Service who makes the final decision,   Therefore this has not been brought to the attention of Merseyside Police Chief Constable, we would require full details of your complaint and any evidence you hold, I have had a cursory glance through the legislation provided and am unable to locate a specific link to treason on the minimum information.

Kind Regards

Carol.
17881/33505

Sent: 19 April 2017 08:57
To: COMMCEN

Sir I hope if you read the file I sent you, you can appreciate my standing.  I would be grateful if you could have someone call me who is versed in common law please I need to discuss in detail my concerns with preferably a Chief Constable who has a good knowledge/understanding of Common Law and the Magna Carta 1215.  My phone number is 
Kind Regards

Sent: 18 April 2017 17:52
To:

Sir,

Do you have legal representation? I only ask as you have mentioned that the case with Wirral Council has gone to Court.

COMMCEN

Merseyside Police

Sent: 18 April 2017 17:42
To: COMMCEN
Subject: Arresting a Judge for Treason

Hi I am involved in a case with Wirral Council involving my mother, I attended court and informed the judge of my standing under Article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215. (a notice is on its way to the chief constable) The judge has failed to recognise my standing and my right to a trial by judge and jury.  If the Judge denies me this right he will be committing treason and it is my intention to have him arrested for this act so I would be grateful if you could have someone call me who is versed in common law please I need to discuss in detail with preferably a Chief Constable who has a good knowledge of Common Law and the Magna Carta 1215.  My phone number is 

Kind Regards

==== Merseyside Police Email Gateway ====
Click here to report this email as spam

============================================================

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender as soon
as possible.

This footnote confirms that all reasonable steps have been taken to
ensure that this email message has been swept for the presence of
computer viruses.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views of Merseyside Police.

All communications, including telephone calls and electronic messages to
and from Merseyside Police may be subject to monitoring and recording.

============================================================

==== Merseyside Police Email Gateway ====
Click here to report this email as spam

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE