Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
War In Paris: Who's In Control? Not The Cops
« on: May 06, 2017, 07:55:31 PM »
by John L. Work
First published May 2, 2017 at Here's The Right Side Of It
(Republished with kind permission of the author)

They’re not outgunned – at least to the best of our knowledge (which is very limited, due to selective Euro press coverage). Not yet.
The police are definitely outnumbered.
Such a situation cannot continue indefinitely.
What I look for in the near future, given the nature of the increasingly violent attacks against France’s law enforcement, is mass resignations from the police forces, such as what has happened since the Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore, Maryland.
Notice in the videos I’ve posted that most of France’s officers seem to be just standing there as stationary targets. I’ll guess they are following their orders from above, which is what all good uniformed cops do. That’s what happened in Baltimore, too.
During my career as a uniformed police officer, I was at a few major disturbances where rocks and bottles were thrown at us. Those memories are not pleasant. Yes, a large enough rock or a brick, thrown from the darkness at sufficient velocity, will disable or kill you.
However, we’re not talking about rocks and bottles now in use against France’s police officers. We’re talking about hand-held firebombs, commonly known as Molotov Cocktails. Such weapons have occasionally been used by uniformed armies in major wars. Various standard household thickening agents can be added to the gasoline, turpentine, alcohol or what ever accelerant comprises the liquid explosive, in order to make the flaming concoction stick to the victims. See yesterday’s post for the results

https://work949.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/war-in-paris-may-1-2017-police-officers-burn/

I suspect that full press coverage of the disfiguring burns and other injuries suffered by those French cops has been suppressed by President Francois Hollande’s government. There is a whole lot of information which is in the process of suppression, in order to not lend any support to Marine Le Pen’s presidential aspirations.
Think bout this: How long can a French police officer continue to look at his wife and children, then go to work knowing that he will be under orders to be a standing target in France’s civil war zone – that he will not be allowed to respond to deadly weapons such as fire bombs with deadly force of his own?
No. This cannot go on much longer without an eventual complete collapse of France’s law enforcement. And once that thin blue line is gone, ladies and gentlemen, there is anarchy.
One of my close friend’s sons and the son’s girlfriend were in Westminster during the jihad attack a few weeks ago. Eye and ear witnesses to some of the blood and carnage, the couple was supposed to travel on to Paris after the English police had interrogated them.
They changed their minds about going to Paris, but not because of what they had been through in England. Reports filtered through to them, which had not made it into the international press, about tourists in Paris who had come under attack by Muslims, been stabbed, had their throats cut, and been robbed.
Urban France, particularly Paris, is in a de facto state of war.
What do you think? Please leave a comment below.
Please feel free to share this article on social media sites:4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMe1DClPX-8
=====================================================
18 comments
participator.online
Login

Recommend 3
Sort by Newest

Join the discussion…

Rik • 3 hours ago
I am actually surprised at the French cops,the old CRS was notorious for not suffering fools gladly,I suppose their once proud institutions have been hollowed out from within as well as ours.

Share ›

plainsdrifter  Rik • an hour ago
Yeah, the CRS were sent out to break bones. Oh for the good old days ...

Share ›

Chauncey Tinker  plainsdrifter • an hour ago
Well the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction if the cops have to stand still while terrorists set them on fire.

Share ›

Chauncey Tinker  Rik • 3 hours ago
The long march through the institutions has indeed left a huge trail of destruction, it will take an awful lot of effort to reverse that.

Share ›

Wasp  Chauncey Tinker • 2 hours ago
Indeed. The far left have infiltrated and subverted all our public institutions in a bloodless coup. And now we are experiencing the result of their ideology driven policies.

Share ›

peter watson • 4 hours ago
L'Etat, c'est morte.

Share ›

Chauncey Tinker  peter watson • 4 hours ago
It does increasingly look that way I fear.

Share ›

Chauncey Tinker • 6 hours ago
John L. Work shares his thoughts about the predicament of France's riot policemen:
http://participator.online/...
michaelbarningham
Frederica
Philip
k-dog
Ancient Briton
Ominous
WFC
RoderickGlossop
M P Jones

Share ›

you there • 7 hours ago
How long can a French police officer continue to look at his wife and
children, then go to work knowing that he will be under orders to be a
standing target in France’s civil war zone – that he will not be allowed
to respond to deadly weapons such as fire bombs with deadly force of
his own?
For a reply in english ask any EX RUC or current PSNI officer.

Share ›

British Awakening • 10 hours ago
I was in Paris a few weeks before the Bataclan massacre. I was quite shocked at how shabby and run down Paris had become.
I was left with the feeling that France was in terminal decline.As though some Dark State has complete control of it now.
I do wonder if what has happened to the French security services is not a mistake, perhaps it is a deliberate plan to remove the few organisations still able to form an effective resistance movement?

Share ›

Domus Canus. • 12 hours ago
I can confirm what this writer said in this article re the violence in Paris as I was there recently and wrote a post about it. The city is in a dreadful state, a city that is renowned for its art and elegance is in a war like readiness yet no on seems to be in control. Under the abysmal Hollande and his merry men and women, this situation was allowed to deteriorate and is now out of control. They are a day away from the election and should boy Macron win we will see more of the same experienced by the people of France under that chinless Lothario, Hollande. Should Le Pen be victorious the street gangster have pledged violence, work stoppages and street demonstrations to destroy her plans to lead the country out of the political nightmare it finds itself in.
As for the cops being under orders to stand around like statues while hooded and violent men wear face covers, I'm always surprised the masks aren't ripped from their faces. It should not be legal to wear mask or kerchiefs if you are actively engaged in violence against the State. You can't waltz into a bank wearing this chic face gear, a government office to get a passport or an airport to take flight, so how come this is allowed to take place not only in France, but throughout the world?
It would be sweet justice to see the cops in France unleashed on their tormentors, go after the thugs who set fire to cars, buildings and now people when using Molotov cocktails to maim or murder them. For all the prattle and dross coming from the leaders of this country, it is beyond time the hard word came down from on high, the whip was cracked and the filth taken off the streets. Over the last few years tourism has dropped like a stone, unemployment is up and spending by citizens is down. No State can continue this dance of death, but I suspect under boy Macron it will be business as usual as the downward spiral continues. Like Brexit and Trump, I'm hoping the French will pull their finger out and do the right thing for their country, it's long overdue.

Share ›

British Awakening  Domus Canus. • 9 hours ago
I sense we are seeing the same strategy at play in the UK. Our Police service has effectively been neutered by the blight of political correctness and our military depleted, our soldiers hounded through the courts in a concerted effort to demoralise them.
Once we have lost the people who serve to protect society, society loses the ability to protect itself.
This plan is close to fruition in France.

Share ›

Rik  British Awakening • 3 hours ago
Common Purpose has rotted the forces of law and order from within,just as it has so many of our once proud institutions

Share ›

British Awakening  Rik • 2 hours ago
They have also corrupted many of our charities.
Seems some of them are now nothing more than people smugglers.

Share ›

Chauncey Tinker  British Awakening • 7 hours ago
The next phase of course will be further clampdowns on freedom of speech, and May's Orwellian Extremist Banning and Disruption Orders will be back on the agenda.

Share ›

Chauncey Tinker • 20 hours ago
The definition of terrorism:

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Share ›

Hi Folks
New post at the Participator!
Domus Canus.
British Awakening
Itinerant
Pudding on my Top Hat
filter
Never you mind
FletcherChristian
Stev60
Vivian Williams
gunnerbear
g1lgam3sh

Share ›

Four French police officers are set on FIRE as thugs pelt their car with petrol bombs during a patrol near Paris

Officers were on patrol in Grande Borne estate south of the French capital.
Their cars were attacked 'from all sides' by thugs hurling Molotov cocktails

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Share ›

Also on participator.online
Pianists In A Brothel
32 comments  22 days ago

Tim Morgan — I think we need to start by recognizing the contribution that immigrant workers do make - without, for example, doctors from India, the NHS would collapse, and there are reasons (other than …
Civilization’s Fulcrum Moment
16 comments  6 days ago

Damaris Tighe — Hello Jillian. You and I knew each other thirty years ago! Re mass muslim immigration, the refusal to close borders & the 'celebration of diversity' culture, many people are asking 'why?'. Why …
The Problem Of Terror
9 comments  a month ago

Chauncey Tinker — Ah yes the old Snooper's charter crept its way into law recently while no one was looking...
Sending The BBC To Coventry
10 comments  a month ago

Domus Canus. — Some years ago I ditched everything, TV, newspapers and radio and opted to use online resources instead. Everything can be found online, and the few sites I pay for are my choice, so no more …