How did Marxron win? How do they all win - by dirty tricks...

• 3 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
The vote scammers don't even bother to hide it anymore!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rl4BHFxG4

Many French voters  received envelopes in the mail which contained 2 Macron ballots and no Le Pen ballot while other voters received envelopes with a perfectly intact Macron ballot but a torn Le Pen ballot. Torn ballots are considered invalid and are disqualified. http://powderedwigsociety.com/le-pen-macron1/#

Thousands of torn Le Pen ballots discovered in the French presidential election, all invalid and disqualified ⋆ Powdered Wig Society
powderedwigsociety.com
Like the US election, the liberal mainstream media and the pollsters in France are solidly behind the establishment candidate, Macron, who pollsters are declaring will be the first French president to win with over 60%.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:33:12 PM by the leveller »

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: How did Marxron win? How do they all win - by dirty tricks...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 11:05:27 AM »
So how do these frauds continue? Because the sheeple allow it and  in reality support it by their, your, refusal to join together and protest.In the UK. We have lost the ultimate protection of habeas corpus assisted by the lack of publicity of the vested interests of such as UK column. So they expose injustices, but they will not criticize the evil Muslim religion. They protect the establishment by their refusal to publicize our loss of habeas corpus.
Who are the worst criminals? Those who for their own gain, abuse and manipulate the law, or those who pretend to stand up for freedom and justice who just moan and use the publicity to promote themselves without promoting the solution. Our common law is being destroyed while you watch without protest. Where were the millions  who should have protested when I was prevented from issuing a writ for habeas corpus to rescue the unfortunate whistleblower sectioned by the abuse of the mental health acts. Silence is golden! Not to me it ain't. Your silence brands you as cowards and in some ways more evil than those who you pretend to oppose.
Writing Blogs, or making programmes for transmission, and the pleading for financial contributions , is just a salve to ease your conscience at best , but at worst is to boost your income to enable yo to publish what is ineffective crap. , 
John T
=================================================

Mon 08/05/2017 20:56

My own major sources are saying the same! Le Pen actually won. Others are stating the EU is now so desperate that it is faking the vote. Macron will be exposed for the fake he is.

Do the Maths? It is just registering on the public psyche. I just returned from Chamonix and they all voted for Le Pen. This is going to get nasty.

Regards

Guy

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk