Six falsehoods making up Agenda 21

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:31:55 PM »
Agenda 21 and Agenda 30

It is critically important that you understand all of these 6 falsehoods  -  because they already effect YOU.

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human-rights/six-falsehoods-making-up-agenda-21-1/

nexusnewsfeed.com
If ever there’s a case of heartless self-interest masquerading as we care for you it’s in Agenda 21. Essentially,
===================================================
Download Save to OneDrive - Personal
Hello Rex, I read quite recently that there is a growing movement in the US which seeks to destroy the 'climate change' movement and, what is very encouraging, the bulk of the movement is from the science world (not just weather science boffins either). If the populace is ever going to revolt, the leadership will have to be from the science and technology groups as, so it appears, the arts groups are totally corrupted, particularly the pop, tv and movie idiots. What troubles me most of all is the Zionist crew, they seem to occupy/control the media and that includes the nightmare social media which is systematically driving the multiple 'Rights' agendae further and further into cloud cuckoo land. On another subject, the mass migration fiasco, there also seem to be some voices now highlighting the real goal - the ruthless disruption of the nation states by smothering their cultures (don't mention the EU!) - and, at long last, pointing the finger at the inescapable fact that these mass migrations were driven, created even by the attacks, by Western governments, on Iraq, Libya, Algeria, Afghanistan, Syria etc., etc. Bush, Blair etc now have some big fingers ponting at them and talks of trials. I'm not holding my breath but there are some tiny sparks around that just might grow if some tinder is added. Oh for Drake's Drum to sound again!
Cheers, Brian
=======================================================
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”

― H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
tags: politics, propaganda
Read more quotes from H.L. Mencken 
H L Mencken was a newspaper journalist for the Baltimore Sun in USA, who died in 1956 aged 75, and I think he hit the nail on the head with this quote above.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._L._Mencken

Jane

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 08:03:22 PM by the leveller »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk