PESCOGATE - Update on 10th/11th November -don't miss this one

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
PESCOGATE - Update on 10th/11th November -don't miss this one
« on: November 11, 2017, 10:27:19 AM »
PESCOGATE - Update on 10th/11th November - Whoo! Hoo!! UKIP are also now going to Campaign! Our grateful thanks to Dave Ellis - Daily Telegraph talking about Treason - The EEC Act And ALL European Treaties Were Voided On The 23rd Of March...

john TIMBRELL

I'm still not getting Brexit emails sent by others. Would receivers of this email return it and add if Caroline's emails are sent to the Brexit list. I'll stop forwarding them if they are.

Subject: #PESCOGATE - Update on 10th/11th November - Whoo! Hoo!! UKIP are also now going to Campaign! Our grateful thanks to Dave Ellis - Daily Telegraph talking about Treason - The EEC Act And ALL European Treaties Were Voided On The 23rd Of March 2001, But Yo...

Good evening

Firstly I would like to congratulate UKIP on their announcement that they intend to start campaigning re. military matters on 16th November.  Whoo! hoo!!  We're really getting things moving now.  We need all Leavers and Remainers onboard!!  Whoever is in charge in UKIP, please can they ensure that this epetition is circulated amongst the members.  

https://www.change.org/p/members-of-parliament-eu-defence-force-alert

I would also like to take this opportunity of bringing Dave Ellis into the spotlight.....I first met Dave in Birmingham on 4th October, 2016 where we had both attended a fringe meeting in Birmingham.  We were accompanied by Alan Blumenthal.   Please find Dave's recording on this EU Defence matter way back in November 2016 (3rd video down).

https://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/winchester-conference-19th-november-2016

#PESCOGATE IS UNDOUBTEDLY the biggest scandal to hit the UK since World War 2.  UK Column covered the subject again today.  This weekend is Remembrance Sunday....lest we forget.....yet it surely begs the question we've obviously forgotten already!!  Will it be the last Remembrance Sunday since next Monday sees the formation of an EU Defence Unit whereby German military  will be sharing divisions with British forces?  I believe that everyone on this email circulation list believes in British Values and where best to start with ensuring that we have British Armed Forces?

To think that if people had listened to Dave a year ago, our British history books would have looked so different.  But hey ho!!  We fight on.  I hope that UKIP announce their 16th November plans as soon as possible so we can get 17.4 m voters together!  We owe it to those who gave our lives for our security!!  The only way we can remove ourselves from tyranny is by people power.....

Staying on the same subject, I attended an awards ceremony last night.  One of the attendees was a Brexit MP.  After the awards were made, I immediately crossed the room and asked how the MPs were getting along with the EU Military Integration.  'Caroline you are worrying unnecessarily -  this is not happening' he responded.  I said that we had a national #PESCOGATE campaign on the go and I mentioned another MP's name as being involved on the Defence Committee....Now the MP looked startled and asked did I know this other person....And this mace me realise why our MPs only like us to contact our own MP.  They don't like what we're doing here, writing to lots of MPs and collating the information.  They would much rather have 'divide and rule'!!

My thanks to Robert Shatwell for his letter in the Daily Express today:

Dear Sir 

It matters not whether you believe in Brexit or no because the Prime Minister has declared that Brexit WILL go ahead, as has the leader of the opposition. So remoaners stop whinging and get on with life.

We will all, I am sure, soon be remembering all those millions of British men and women who gave their lives that not only we would be free but also the whole of Europe would be free from tyranny. Britain has voted to be free of the EU tyranny and that must be respected by all of Europe.

We have paid the price for our freedom many times over, not only with the lives of the millions who died in WW1 and WW2 but also in repaying the trillions of pounds we had to borrow from USA in order to build the Spitfires and Wellington bombers to keep our skies free and win the battle of Europe. We also had to build warships that the navy could use to secure much needed food for our Island. Our soldiers had to have guns and bullets in order to take the fight into Europe. I well remember the poverty this caused in the 40s and 50s having to repay the debt.

When you stand and remember the dead of 2 world wars and numerous conflicts since perhaps you could remember why they made the ultimate sacrifice. To make Europe free from tyranny and that includes the tyranny of the EU.
Yours faithfully

Robert
------------
Reminder 

The chap who replaced Michael Fallon is Gavin Wilkinson and his email address is  [email protected]

MOD tel no - 02072189000

------
The EEC Act And ALL European Treaties Were Voided On The 23rd Of March 2001, But You Didn’t Realise.
Full Article
http://operationbeacon.com/?p=581CarolNov 05, 2017
October 24, 2017 Connor Wilkinson

----------
Treason is an emotive word so I feel that I need us to understand more about this

From the Daily Telegraph in 2000
Blair accused of treason over Europe

By Philip Johnston, Home Affairs Editor
12:00AM BST 21 Sep 2000

PROTESTERS will accuse Tony Blair of treason today to highlight the perceived threat to British sovereignty posed by the forthcoming European Union summit in Nice.
A "notice of treason" - naming Mr Blair, Robin Cook, the Foreign Secretary, Jack Straw, the Home Secretary, and Lord Williams of Mostyn, the Attorney-General - is to be handed in at courts across the country. Campaigners say that by the end of the week they will have submitted at least 500 notices laying information under Section One of the Treason Act 1795 and Section 3 of the Treason Felony Act 1848.
A group calling itself Sanity - Subjects Against the Nice Treaty - says ministers are preparing to give up national control over justice and home affairs matters. While the Government is adamant that decisions over foreign policy, defence, taxation and borders should remain subject to the veto, they have been more equivocal over these two areas.
In a recent letter to Christopher Gill, Tory MP for Ludlow, Charles Clarke, Home Office Minister, said: "The Government has not said it will accept qualified majority voting for justice and home affairs issues. We have said that we shall judge each case on its merits. Where QMV is in Britain's interests, we will accept it. Where not, we will not."
This falls short of the unambiguous pledges given by ministers to retain the veto in other areas. Euro-sceptics believe that a move to majority voting in justice and home affairs will result in the adoption of a common legal framework known as corpus juris and the extension of the powers of the EU police body, Europol.
In his letter, Mr Clarke said that none of the corpus juris recommendations had been formally proposed and Britain believed that the legal changes they would involve were outside the competence of the EU.
But a spokesman for Sanity said: "If justice and home affairs pass into the EU's control, then the EU's corpus juris project will ultimately be adopted by majority voting. They will abolish the British right to trial by jury and will make all British subjects and others in the UK subject to arrest and incarceration by a European public prosecutor and a so-called "judge of freedoms" with no public hearing nor obligation on the prosecution to exhibit any evidence for as long as they choose."
He added: "The EU will also acquire the power to decide to expand the strength and scope of Europol, equip and train it with paramilitary weapons and send it where it chooses."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1356178/Blair-accused-of-treason-over-Europe.htm
Incidentally Christopher Gill, Torquil Dick-Erikson, Frederick Forsythe, Gerard Batten and I talked at great length about the European Arrest Warrant. 
---------
My thanks to Shaun H. for sending this through

I found this yesterday Treason still stands.

CLPU, Correspondence, *Ministry of Justice 14 June 2012*
  Dear Jack,
  Thank you for your email of 12 May.  It has been passed to the Criminal
Law and Legal Policy Unit, which has responsibility for the policy on the
law on treason. I have been asked to reply.

In reply to your questions, I can confirm that the UK does still have laws
governing treason and that treason is still regarded as a crime in the UK.

Treason laws refer to the duty of allegiance a person owes in return for
the protection afforded by the Crown, and offences committed against the
allegiance.   There are a number of Treason Acts still in force; the most
important one is the Treason Act 1351 which defines the main circumstances
in which high treason is committed.  Details of the Treason Act of 1351
can be viewed here;
[1]http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Edw3St...

The Treason Acts still in force (and available on the legislation web
site) are:

Treason Act 1351:               defines high treason but contains no
penalty.

Treason Act 1495:               provides a defence against a charge of
treason for those going to war with the King.
 https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/treason_does_the_crime_still_exi

---------
More about #PESCOGATE  https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/34257/eu-28-leaders-look-launch-permanent-structured-cooperation-defence-end-2017_en

and 

Even if you didn't believe that UKIP knew about the EU Defence Unit, you have to ask yourself why are UKIP MEPs getting paid more money than any of us in three years for 'being active' in  the place!!

This email is of sufficient length for one day!!  Much more to follow....Keep tuned!

Caroline Stephens

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CasAnnStephens

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

The film that they don't want you to watch.......

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-26th-october-2017

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk