Yet another great letter

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Yet another great letter
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:58:16 PM »
We have received a letter from a reader and it completely destroys our government’s selling out to Brussels over paying a Brexit Divorce Bill and giving in to their demands.

John says:
All this mucking about!
PM flying out in the middle of the night! Transition period, 40 billion odd payment, MP and Lords trying all kinds of delay tactics!

When I put the ‘X’ on my ballot paper and it said ‘leave or remain,’ I put my X on leave.
It said nothing about transition periods, keeping our borders open, still being governed by the bent and corrupt EU, human rights laws, eye watering payments for what?
Just last night on the TV Great Ormond St Children’s Hospital asking for £3 a month! This is morally wrong! Our own people living rough on the streets – the list is endless! We give billions to countries that have nuclear weapons and space programs.
The 17 odd million that voted leave want to get on with it. Mrs May could do a lot worse than delivering what the people want, not a half-baked ‘out but sort of in’ version that costs billions.
On the other hand, if it is half-baked she risks a lot of those votes going elsewhere, possibly to the dreadful communist Corbyn, and if that lot get into power God help us!
It’s as plain as a pikestaff! The EU is in meltdown, and what Mrs Merkle has done to Europe is unforgivable!
I would have thought it obvious to the most non-politically minded dunderhead that the EU needs us more than we need it!
Are they going to stop selling us BMWs Mercs, VWs, Audis, Ferraris, Porsches, Fiats, wine … I think you get my point.
There’s a big wide world out there and it’s waiting. It’s not going to be easy and there will be problems, but bring it on Mrs May and give us what we voted for Out means Out – Now!

Yours sincerely, John A. Holmes

Question Time audience member grills MP for ruining Brexit talks in blistering rant
h3>According to the audience member, Nicky Morgan has “killed” the UK’s chances of getting a good deal with the EU.
The Conservative MP was one of a dozen MPs who rebelled against the withdrawal bill.
The audience member said: “You’re killing it by committing. We’re never going to get a good deal.
“All you’ve done is take the negotiating arm away from the Government that we sent off to negotiate.
To sit at a negotiating table and not have the authority over a final deal.”

S0URCE==YOUR BREXIT

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk