Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
The Islamization of Britain in 2017
« on: January 02, 2018, 04:35:32 PM »
The Islamization of Britain in 2017

Circulated to interested parties

Dear Government,
You seriously have to consider what you want to happen in this country a few years from now.....Do you want a country and society free from C7th restraints and barbarism, or do you want to be slaves in an unequal totalitarian society, which will take us back to the Middle Ages where nothing prospers, as in some African/Middle East countries?

Your advisers are using Al Taqyyia, Kitman, Tawryia, and Muruna methods of deceit and lying as sanctioned by the Quran during Jihad, by telling you Islam is a peaceful cult like the Aamadyia Muslims (not considered proper Muslims by other Muslims), in  order to lull you into a false sense of security, just as Mohammed did with the people of Medina, before he took over by force of arms killing them.
In 55% Christian Lebanon, they used the same tactic and also infiltrated their governing body, before striking with force, importing PLO terrorists to do the fighting.

Statistics elsewhere in the world have shown in the past, that once an Islamic Colony reaches 10% of a country’s population, they take over by fair means or foul.

The current figure below of 6.7% of the population, is fast approaching the tipping point figure of 10%.

I sincerely hope that this government and our Lords Spiritual are taking steps to keep Britain Christian, according to our Constitutional make-up under Bill of Rights 1688/9 and our English Common Law, and stop the creeping Islamization of this country.
We have the equivalent of a Trojan Horse within our borders, which last time around was stopped at the Gates of Vienna.

The Muslim Brotherhood’s founder Hassan al Banna made no secret of their ambitions to rule the world and make it submit to Allah and their Sharia Law. There is no middle ground, and no negotiation with followers of this cult, it is always their way or the highway once they gain the upper hand, because that is what the Quran (which I have read) requires.

If the government had not illegally abandoned the Denizen Rule, we would not have ‘foxes in the hen house’ walking the halls of power.

I still await a reply to my Freedom of Information Request of the 5th December 2017, which is now a week overdue.

yours faithfully
Mrs Jane Birkby
English Constitution Group
http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE