email

Letter to Boris Johnson from Albert Burgess

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letter to Boris Johnson from Albert Burgess
« on: April 28, 2018, 01:46:39 PM »
Boris Johnson                                                                                 Albert Burgess
The House of Commons                                                                   15 Parliament Road
London                                                                                           Thame
SW1A 0AA                                                                                       OX93TE
27th April 2018
Ref Illegal immigrants
Boris
I understand that you are suggesting giving every illegal immigrant here British nationality, I have two questions for you about that, which you can treat as a freedom of information request. (1) From where do you get the authority to do that? (2) What gives you the right as a relative new comer to this island Kingdom to presume to allow illegal immigrants into this Kingdom contrary to the wishes of people like me the Indigenous British?
You are in Parliament contrary to the terms of the 1701 Act of Settlement and a thousand years of English common and constitutional law. As are probably a third of the people in both houses. You have no legal/lawful right to any say in the government of this Ancient Kingdom. We have a number of legally qualified people in Parliament yet not one has the slightest idea of our common and constitutional law. Law which bars every naturalized subject from receiving any order of nobility, from sitting in either House of Parliament, from sitting on the Privy Council or holding any office of public trust. So as you are in Parliament contrary to English common and constitutional law you have no authority to do anything, I suggest you look up the relevant laws. I have not used the Rt Hon or MP titles as you are not legally entitled to any of them
Respectfully submitted
Albert Burgess a real Englishman

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE