Is it still possible for the Queen to dissolve Parliament?

• 2 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Is it still possible for the Queen to dissolve Parliament?
« on: September 16, 2018, 10:11:24 AM »
Dear All,
Is it still possible for the Queen to dissolve Parliament? I believe that we can make a very strong case that the Conservative, Labour and Liberal/Lib Dem parties are all unfit for purpose, as they have all lied to us and deceived us for over 45 years re the EU.

In the process they have all lied and deceived the Queen (maybe she was a willing party to all this) who has therefore lied to and deceived all her subjects for over 45 years. No Queens speech on opening Parliament has EVER mentioned the fact that "Her" government was intent on making the UK a vassal state of the EU and that we were all going to lose our right to control who governs us, plus all the other disastrous results of being in a totalitarian state run by foreigners etc., etc.

In addition her so patriotic and loyal conservative Prime Minister John Major gloated that after Maastricht  the Queen was now a citizen of the EU, thereby confirming that she was no longer the head of state of the UK. It is now painfully obvious that the Conservative government has lied again to us about honouring the results of our referendum and has NO intention of breaking all legal ties with the EU. In fact Treasonous Theresa even deceived her own party members, David Davis etc by setting up a secret gang of treacherous civil servants to produce an alternative leaving programme to the one that DD was negotiating with the EU. How deceitful is that? How can any Conservative MP still stay in a party run like that?

I believe that the Queen should dissolve parliament and form a coalition government of pro-Brexit Conservative, Labour and UKIP members (there are NO pro-Brexit Lib Dems) to steer the UK out of the EU without throwing away £39 billion of our money. Unfortunately, it appears from Wikiperia etc that since the passing of the fixed parliamentary term act that the Queen's right to dissolve parliament has been negated.

Regards
Jerry

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:30:56 PM by the leveller »

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: Is it still possible for the Queen to dissolve Parliament?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 07:29:23 PM »
Yes he is.  The Queen has tremendous authority if only she knew she had it, but Government have isolated her. One example is that every  Baron has an automatic right of audience with the Sovereign but the Government stopped this. She needs to be told but you cannot get access to her. She is a virtual prisoner of Government. Albert

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: Is it still possible for the Queen to dissolve Parliament?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »
I had it on very good authority from a member of the Queen's close personal circle that she was very unhappy about our membership of the EU.

So much so that he asked me for a copy of my first book Vigilance which he was going to give her.  He may well have given her copies of the later ones as well, but since they were all online by then I cannot say. 

But he did confirm later that her opinion had hardened.

Ashley Mote

PS: Circulate as you wish

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk