email

Letter sent today to the Attorney General re Tommy Robinson

• 0 Replies

Offline the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Letter sent today to the Attorney General re Tommy Robinson
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:28:24 PM »
PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY PERSON YOU KNOW, TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, THE CPS (addresses below) AND TO YOUR MP.

ASK EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DO THE SAME

Jon

Sent today to CPS and Attorney General
best wishes
Jane

To: "Mr Geoffrey Cox QC MP Attorney General" <[email protected]>
Sent: 29/09/2018 01:51:21
Subject: Sent to CPS-DPP
http://englishconstitutionalconvention.org/english-law/the-treason-allegations/
http://englishconstitutionalconvention.org/english-parliament/the-origins-rights-and-authority-of-parliament/

Subject: Star Chamber Behaviour at it's worst

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cy/contact

Your name
Your email address
Subject
ENGLISH CONSTITUTIONAL AND COMMON LAW  -  IS STILL IN EFFECT AS THE DAY IT WAS WRITTEN

Our Constitutional Magna Carta laid down rules for the judicial treatment of members of the public, regarding perceived crimes and misdemeanour’s. Placing safeguards on their treatment and subsequent court appearances, i.e. they are entitled for their case to be heard by a jury of their peers, and they are covered by the rule of Habeas Corpus. There must also be proper evidence of misdemeanour or crime to justify arrest by the police, and subsequent loss of liberty.

I am disappointed and appalled by the recent behaviour of our Justice System, and it's treatment of Stephen Yaxley Lennon aka Tommy Robinson, and I want to know who authorised his seemingly deliberate abusive treatment in the system.
Treatment which has been worthy of the ancient high court of England, controlled by the monarch, which was abolished in 1641 by Parliament for abuses of power.
I consider that Mr Yaxley Lennon has been a victim and political pawn, who has been abused, tortured, harassed, oppressed, and suppressed, by a politically motivated and abusive Justice System, in order to silence him, because he has had the courage to challenge failures by the state and police, to curb abuse of our young girls, by members of the new caliphate.

I should be very happy to be proved wrong regarding the 'new caliphate', but everything I observe and read points to the fact that the CPS/DPP are now implementing Sharia Law instead of our English Common Law derived from Magna Carta, and in the process, committing treason against Her Majesty and the people of this country.

All in direct contravention of  our Constitutional Bill of Rights 1688/9, which states:
“And I do declare That no Foreign Prince, Person, Prelate, State or Potentate, hath or ought to have any Jurisdiction, Power, Superiority, Pre-eminence, or Authority Ecclesiastical Spiritual within this Realm So Help me God.

That the said Lords Spiritual and Temporal and the Commons being the two Houses of Parliament should continue to sit and with their Majesties Royal Concurrence make effectual Provision for the Settlement of the Religion Laws and Liberties of this Kingdom so that the same for the future might not be in danger again of being subverted.
To which the said Lords Spiritual and Temporal and Commons did agree and proceed to act accordingly.
Now in pursuance of the Premises the said Lords Spiritual and Temporal and Commons in Parliament assembled for the ratifying confirming and establishing the said Declaration and the Articles Clauses Matters and Things therein contained by the Force of a Law made in due Form by Authority of Parliament do pray that it may be declared and enacted That all and singular the Rights and Liberties asserted and claimed in the said Declaration are the true ancient and indubitable Rights and Liberties of the People of this Kingdom and so shall be esteemed allowed adjudged deemed and taken to be and that all and every the particulars aforesaid shall be firmly and strictly holden and observed as they are expressed in the said Declaration And all Officers and Ministers whatsoever shall serve their Majestys and their Successors according to the same in all times to come. “

You have all made me totally ashamed to be English, given that our Justice System is the basis for many others around the world.

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE