show/hide profile info
Register to take part
email

EMF ELF MIND CONTROL 5G TECH FREQUENCY MANIPULATION THOUGHT CONTROL.

• 1 Replies

Offline sr john

• +4/-0

Online the leveller

• Global Moderator
  • +75/-0
Re: EMF ELF MIND CONTROL 5G TECH FREQUENCY MANIPULATION THOUGHT CONTROL.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 08:57:26 PM »
Found this on my FB page

For those of you who have also been experiencing the annoying high pitched whistlng in the head for the past year.....which doesn't make sense to call tinitus since its not in the ears, nor have I been exposed to loud sounds. I had an MRI scan recently.
Because I am in hospital anyway I brought the matter up with my doctors. After having to talk with a psychiatrist which is a formality before being able to acquire an MRI scan, since they are expensive to do apparently?...and after getting a clean bill of mental health from the shrink my request was granted.
The result of the scan was provided the very same day (yesterday) which was, that there was nothing abnormal going on in my brain...apart from a small benign cyst on the pineal gland, which is a fairly common occurance in blokes over 50 apparently, there was nothing else there that would create the annoying sounds.
This then means that the whistling sound is either a figment of my imagination (which it isn't) or its occurring from an outside influence which it seems it must be. This started occurring very early in the year and not long after we lobbied the traitor police at West Midlands police HQ (November 28th 2017). I think it is connected but obviously that has to remain as my 'belief' as there is no evidence to back up that theory.
I know that I am not the only one experiencing this annoying noise as I have mentioned it before on FB and others have stated that they have been getting the same thing. Its frankly torture at times!....like right now its really loud and continuous. It sometimes causes dull headaches but not always. My vision has suffered since this began but that can also be put down to my age (53)....the sound seems to be in the back of my head where the visual cortex can be located however....just saying.

email

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

COMODO SECURE